Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of August 3rd; Are Sami and Rafe over for good?
Topic Started: Jul 31 2009, 04:18 PM (1,635 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Oh, GOOD! What a relief! I had been so missing Sami in the weekly promos! [/sarcasm]

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Ellie

YouTube added. :)

lene
Member Avatar

What a bad promo! Seriously, FIRE those who makes them. They suck! seriously, the promo included 1 scene in 15 seconds.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting it on youtube Ellie, as always NBC never works for me.

As for the promo, I agree with everyone else. But I was hoping it would be about Justin coming back, or is that in two weeks?

Ellie

^^ You're welcome!

Did we see a first airdate for him? I don't remember.

leah09
Member Avatar

"Are Sami and Rafe over for good?"

I certainly hope so. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

thanks for posting!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Shoot. Me. Now. :pray:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh joy ''Days of Sami's life'' is back again.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't think we will see Justin until the week of the 10th. This is a spoiler for 8/12:

Justin comes to Salem per Victor's request, and defends Daniel.

Ellie

^^ Thanks! So I guess it would be next week's promo. Unless it's about Sami.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

"Are Sami and Rafe over for good?" I can only hope.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

great promo :sleep: i hate how these promos keep getting worse. they are soo short and dont give us anything to look forward to in the next week. it should actually be something interesting.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

I wish DOOL could make just one promo enticing or truthful.

Since I'm not ready to retire, I'll just not watch SAFE...again...and...again. Clipping my nails is more interesting.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Jul 31 2009, 04:20 PM
Ditto.

anya
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jul 31 2009, 06:27 PM
"Are Sami and Rafe over for good?" I can only hope.
From your lips to TIIC's ears.

mirabella

Sami and Rafe are not over by a long shot. They will be back together as soon as they resolve some dangers from his past....like Meredith and others.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The person who edits and produces the promos responded to my questions on her Twitter. She claimed that the promos are made shorter now because the network no longer shows them much, if at all. Translation: the promo is basically shown online, which is why I guess they don't put as much in them anymore unless there is a big story and then they do and maybe with a big event or story the network shows it a bit more.

She also told me that they will be changing their promo direction soon. People praised the promo a few weeks ago that featured multiple stories so she made it sound like we will see more like that.

She was wrong about one thing though. I mentioned how promos for big events and returns should be like they were in the past where big events and returns were heavily promoted at least 3 weeks before they arrived. She claimed they always promote big events and returns at least two weeks out but the show really has not done that in the past few years with the exception of the start of Brady/Dimera feud story in 2007.

I'm interested in this story but it should show more and be more intense, even if it's just primarily for online viewers.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 1 2009, 01:47 AM
The person who edits and produces the promos responded to my questions on her Twitter. She claimed that the promos are made shorter now because the network no longer shows them much, if at all. Translation: the promo is basically shown online, which is why I guess they don't put as much in them anymore unless there is a big story and then they do and maybe with a big event or story the network shows it a bit more.
The networks will show the promos even less now when they are short and crappy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply