Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rachel Melvin blog entry: "Four months later..."; new interview added 8/11
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 02:37 AM (2,603 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 01:18 PM
WOW.She looks totally different than she did on Days.Whoever does her hair and makeup is doing a very good job.She looks stunning.She always looked like a drabby teen on Days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lastDays
Aug 11 2009, 06:30 PM
Angie79
WOW.She looks totally different than she did on Days.Whoever does her hair and makeup is doing a very good job.She looks stunning.She always looked like a drabby teen on Days
That is a really old picture of her. It was when she was DAYS.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 09:08 PM
lastDays
Angie79
Okay.Thanks

jcar03
Member Avatar

Girl is on fire!

Rachel has booked a role in a Lifetime Mini-series premiering in 2010.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/5115/

Deleted User
Deleted User

So happy for her. Go Rachel.
Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Has anyone seen the new Head and Shouders commercial with an actress that to me looks a lot like
Rachel? I was wondering if it is her in that commercial. If not it is a spitting image. It is the one with her wearing some sort of blue outfit. Can anyone help me out?

Bradyclan

Girl is definitely on fire! I'm happy for her! Can't wait to see her on screen again.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm happy for her, although Lifetime is always one to use former and current soap stars for movies/shows/min-series/etc but still good nonetheless. Work is work.

Bradyclan

PhoenixRising05
Aug 12 2009, 11:43 PM
I'm happy for her, although Lifetime is always one to use former and current soap stars for movies/shows/min-series/etc but still good nonetheless. Work is work.
Lifetime does tend to use former/current soap stars but you're saying it as if it's nothing to get a part on a Lifetime movie/mini-series .Lots of very famous actors do movies and get nominated. So, I don't see why the negativity...

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 09:08 PM
lastDays
Angie79
That was before Days went and gave her that fugly a line haircut. She is a very pretty girl and talented.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I just watched the new preview for Heroes. It looks fantastic! I am so glad that got Robert Knepper on the show, he rocked as T-Bag on Prison Break. I kept my eyes peeled for any sight of Rachel, but she was not shown.

Anyway, I checked IMdb and they only have Rachel as being in the pilot. The part she says she is playing (Claire's roommate, Gretchen) is not being played by her now. The actress' name is Madeline Zima. I wonder what happened?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

mesagirl
Aug 23 2009, 10:59 AM
I just watched the new preview for Heroes. It looks fantastic! I am so glad that got Robert Knepper on the show, he rocked as T-Bag on Prison Break. I kept my eyes peeled for any sight of Rachel, but she was not shown.

Anyway, I checked IMdb and they only have Rachel as being in the pilot. The part she says she is playing (Claire's roommate, Gretchen) is not being played by her now. The actress' name is Madeline Zima. I wonder what happened?
RM will be playing a role of "Annie" and there are two roommates. My speculation is Annie will get killed in some horrible and suspicious way, then Gretchen comes in and becomes the real roommate.

evilD
Member Avatar

They teased about a possible suicide in the first episode so it could be Rachel's character and the other roommate has something to do with it.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Tripp
Aug 23 2009, 01:18 PM
mesagirl
Aug 23 2009, 10:59 AM

RM will be playing a role of "Annie" and there are two roommates. My speculation is Annie will get killed in some horrible and suspicious way, then Gretchen comes in and becomes the real roommate.
Thanks for clearing that up :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply