Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ says, "I still love Sami!"; August 18th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 11:54 AM (8,337 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with James Scott.

When EJ learns that Rafe and Sami have broken up, he rethinks his feelings for Sami. James Scott says that EJ is "conflicted". Scott continues that "It's hard to hate somebody you love. But it's easy at the same time. But you don't want to hate them and you hate yourself for wishing you didn't hate them." He says it's "very confusing" and that there are "multiple layers".

Scott tells SOD that Will is the one to tell EJ that Sami and Rafe have split. Will is happy that Rafe is moving out. Scott says that for many people, "Rafe is playing the hero", but for EJ this doesn't fit "because Rafe broke into his house and spied on his family". Scott continues that while Sami had a reason to keep Grace from him, Rafe didn't.

EJ goes to Grace's grave, and Lexie sees him there and overhears him talking to himself about Sami. Scott says "he does still love her", but after EJ tells Lexie he still has feelings for Sami, EJ goes home and tells Nicole how much he loves her. Scott says that "there's a pattern that emerges with EJ, Sami and Nicole", which is that when EJ "has some kind of experience emotionally", it makes him realize he may have feelings for Sami.

SOD then asks Scott about Nicole's feelings. Scott says that Nicole has a reason to be insecure, "in the same way that [EJ] has reason to be insecure every time she leaves the house", because Nicole "isn't exactly forthcoming" on where she's going or who she's going to talk to. Scott concludes, "There's a lot on both sides of the track here. It's a dim relationship. Let's be honest - it ain't going nowhere!"

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 5 2009, 11:54 AM
Scott continues that "It's hard to hate somebody you love. But it's easy at the same time. But you don't want to hate them and you hate yourself for wishing you didn't hate them." He says it's "very confusing"
I'm sorry....what?

I wonder if EJ admits that Sami had a reason to hide Grace from him or if only James admits that. I don't care enough to find out, but I do wonder.
Edited by lysie, Aug 5 2009, 11:58 AM.

Ellie

lysie
Aug 5 2009, 11:57 AM
Ellie
Scott continues that "It's hard to hate somebody you love. But it's easy at the same time. But you don't want to hate them and you hate yourself for wishing you didn't hate them." He says it's "very confusing"
I'm sorry....what?
Seriously, SOD needs to start providing free coupons to Starbucks with some of these interviews.

I agree with JS about the 'very confusing' part!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ellie
Please link to DR.

When EJ learns that Rafe and Sami have broken up, he rethinks his feelings for Sami. James Scott says that EJ is "conflicted". Scott continues that "It's hard to hate somebody you love. But it's easy at the same time. But you don't want to hate them and you hate yourself for wishing you didn't hate them." He says it's "very confusing" and that there are "multiple layers".

Scott tells SOD that Will is the one to tell EJ that Sami and Rafe have split. Will is happy that Rafe is moving out. Scott says that for many people, "Rafe is playing the hero", but for EJ this doesn't fit "because Rafe broke into his house and spied on his family". Scott continues that while Sami had a reason to keep Grace from him, Rafe didn't.

EJ goes to Grace's grave, and Lexie sees him there and overhears him talking to himself about Sami. Scott says "he does still love her", but after EJ tells Lexie he still has feelings for Sami, EJ goes home and tells Nicole how much he loves her. Scott says that "there's a pattern that emerges with EJ, Sami and Nicole", which is that when EJ "has some kind of experience emotionally", it makes him realize he may have feelings for Sami.

SOD then asks Scott about Nicole's feelings. Scott says that Nicole has a reason to be insecure, "in the same way that [EJ] has reason to be insecure every time she leaves the house", because Nicole "isn't exactly forthcoming" on where she's going or who she's going to talk to. Scott concludes, "There's a lot on both sides of the track here. It's a dim relationship. Let's be honest - it ain't going nowhere!"

Ahhhhh.... :D :D :D *soaks in the balm to my EJami lovin' heart*

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from this article, despite the cover. But it sounds much better than I had hoped. It's interesting to see that JS sees it exactly as I have all along...EJ can't get over Sami because the simple truth is, he loves her. Unconditionally, unrelentingly and irrevocably. To have suffered the pain she just put him through and come to realize he still loves her? Oh yeah...that is JUST want I want to read!

And this?
Quote:

MAJOR bonus!!! :cheer: :cheer:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie. :)

I kinda sorta understand what he's saying, but then again I've already had a ton of caffeine today. :hypnotize:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

So is Scott hinting to a end for Ejole, soon? Sounds that way....I guess in the fall perhaps. thanks Ellie. I am ready for this baby switch sl to be OVER.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think the EJ/Lexie scenes sound very good.

That is all I will say on the matter LOL.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Quote:

Scott continues that while Sami had a reason to keep Grace from him, Rafe didn't.

Um, deferring to the judgement of Grace's mother whom he loves and trusts? JS isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Thanks for posting, Ellie.
Edited by Ponz, Aug 5 2009, 12:13 PM.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

SocRMum1
Aug 5 2009, 12:03 PM
Ellie
Please link to DR.

Ahhhhh.... :D :D :D *soaks in the balm to my EJami lovin' heart*

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from this article, despite the cover. But it sounds much better than I had hoped. It's interesting to see that JS sees it exactly as I have all along...EJ can't get over Sami because the simple truth is, he loves her. Unconditionally, unrelentingly and irrevocably. To have suffered the pain she just put him through and come to realize he still loves her? Oh yeah...that is JUST want I want to read!

And this?
Quote:

MAJOR bonus!!! :cheer: :cheer:
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

This interview makes me way too happy, not only does EJ still love Sami but he can honestly talk about it with his sister. Progress people! :cheers:

And I love James' assessment of the ejole 'relationship'. We all know it got started up because of a drunken one night stand and progressed from there thanks to Nicole getting knocked up, glad to see that this relationship is being called out for what it is, a cheap forgery who's time is almost passed!

:whooohooo: :whooohooo: :whooohooo:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I think I need something a little . . . different from caffeine to understand JS's comments.

But yay! I'll be in Vegas next week, which means I have two choices:

1. Shoot craps
-or-
2. Watch crap.

I'll be going with door #1.

ETA: Thanks for posting, Ellie!
Edited by Paxton, Aug 5 2009, 12:20 PM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks so much Ellie!!

I loved reading this. I think James is totally correct in that EJ is very confused. He has been for a long time. EJ has been kept in the dark about so many things. He has also tried to hide from his real feelings but that is becoming impossible.

I do think EJ realized why Sami did what she did but that doesn't mean he likes it. He also knows that he has a part in why she hid Grace from him. As for that interfering Lunk, there is no excuse. If Rafe wants a baby so badly, he should have his own, not try to steal some other man's or pretend he has any right to be a father to children who have one present in their lives.

While EJ may not see things clearly right now, I love that JS has pronounced the corpse of EJ and Nicole's relationship. While I am cautious in my expectations on how the writing will deliver on this story, I hope the payoff for months of misery are at least a bit rewarding.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ponz
Aug 5 2009, 12:13 PM
Quote:

Scott continues that while Sami had a reason to keep Grace from him, Rafe didn't.

Um, deferring to the judgement of Grace's mother whom he loves and trusts? JS isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

:eyeroll:

Yeah, Rafe really had a logical and healthy motivation to adopt out EJ's kid from under him after one fucking date with Sami. Remember that was RAFE's idea. Not Sami's.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I don't speak James-ese but he might mean that Ejole are not "going nowhere," because the SL's not moving til Fall.

He can also mean that going nowhere=staying, as in staying a couple?

I also liked that he said that EJ is insecure about Nicole's feelings because of her unexplained disappearances....aww.....he loves and cares about his family!

See..you CAN spin it both ways!;)

All I know is that SAFE isnt "going nowhere," and Sami has never said shes in love with EJ.
Thanks for posting!
Liz

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Liz<3Days
Aug 5 2009, 12:27 PM
I don't speak James-ese but he might mean that Ejole are not "going nowhere," because the SL's not moving til Fall.

I also liked that he said that EJ is insecure about Nicole's feelings because of her unexplained disappearances....aww.....he loves and cares about his family!

All I know is that SAFE isnt "going nowhere," and Sami has never said shes in love with EJ.
Thanks for posting!
Liz
I love your spirit, Liz. :D

I know I've been there in the spin cycle for my couple before, but just for shits and giggles... how do you spin the comment about Ejole being a "dim relationship"?

Oh I know... he just means a relationship where they dim the lights a lot, right?

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Liz<3Days

Thanks for posting!
Liz
Well I suppose if JS had said that EJ is madly in love with Sami and they will have a wonderful, romantic future with many more babies to come it could also be spun to suit others needs. ;)

Ponz
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 5 2009, 12:26 PM
Ponz
Aug 5 2009, 12:13 PM
Quote:

:eyeroll:

Yeah, Rafe really had a logical and healthy motivation to adopt out EJ's kid from under him after one fucking date with Sami. Remember that was RAFE's idea. Not Sami's.
The merits or otherwise of Rafe adopting Grace are completely distinct from the merits of keeping EJ from the child.

Manda1

Liz<3Days

Thanks for posting!
Liz
I have to agree that the sentence about the relationship going nowhere can be interpreted in different ways..... :drunk: Well James definitely gets 5 stars for the most confusing article to ever hit these boards! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days

Thanks for posting!
Liz
Sure she has. :) It's been discussed ad nauseum around here many times, but when Sami came out of WP it was pretty clear the EJami 'love' story had been given some SORASing - hence her comment to EJ that a part of her will always love him. :wub:

And I don't know what "James-ese" is - but I think JS speaks just fine.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

lol that this article can be confusing for some. I think if you look at the meat and potatoes of it the meaning behind it will become crystal clear! Thank god that joke of a relationship between EJ and Nicole will be gone in the very near future, 2009 has thus far been the year of the fraud couple, maybe the end of the year can return to something better suited to my tastes.

Manda1

SocRMum1
Aug 5 2009, 12:32 PM
Liz<3Days

Thanks for posting!
Liz
Sure she has. :) It's been discussed ad nauseum around here many times, but when Sami came out of WP it was pretty clear the EJami 'love' story had been given some SORASing - hence her comment to EJ that a part of her will always love him. :wub:

And I don't know what "James-ese" is - but I think JS speaks just fine.
Now I think we have all seen what happens when Sami loves a man. She says it constantly and generously like she has been doing on a weekly basis with Rafe. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our Sami is an 'on screen girl'. It will be interesting to see if we have any such article coming from Ali Sweeney about how Sami feels about EJ because we all know that EJ was obessessed [or in love] with Sami and we didn't need an article to tell us that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply