Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ says, "I still love Sami!"; August 18th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 11:54 AM (8,223 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so ready for this baby switch storyline to be resolved, for EJ and Nicole's relationship to end, for Nicole to take a much needed break and for the inevitable EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle that's going to form after the reveal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm,,thanks...really tho,I already knew he still loved her..not that big of a leap,to figure that out!

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Manda1
Aug 5 2009, 12:38 PM
SocRMum1
Aug 5 2009, 12:32 PM
Liz<3Days
Aug 5 2009, 12:27 PM
I don't speak James-ese but he might mean that Ejole are not "going nowhere," because the SL's not moving til Fall.

He can also mean that going nowhere=staying, as in staying a couple?

I also liked that he said that EJ is insecure about Nicole's feelings because of her unexplained disappearances....aww.....he loves and cares about his family!

See..you CAN spin it both ways!;)

All I know is that SAFE isnt "going nowhere," and Sami has never said shes in love with EJ.
Thanks for posting!
Liz
Sure she has. :) It's been discussed ad nauseum around here many times, but when Sami came out of WP it was pretty clear the EJami 'love' story had been given some SORASing - hence her comment to EJ that a part of her will always love him. :wub:

And I don't know what "James-ese" is - but I think JS speaks just fine.
Now I think we have all seen what happens when Sami loves a man. She says it constantly and generously like she has been doing on a weekly basis with Rafe. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our Sami is an 'on screen girl'. It will be interesting to see if we have any such article coming from Ali Sweeney about how Sami feels about EJ because we all know that EJ was obessessed [or in love] with Sami and we didn't need an article to tell us that.
That's a sign right there! The fact that she's been stubbornly refusing to say ILY to EJ when she so freely throws it out like yesterday's trash to Rafe and formerly lucas means it will be huge when she does admit it!

:sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Aug 5 2009, 12:42 PM
Manda1
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep Sami has never said shes in love with EJ.
Now I think we have all seen what happens when Sami loves a man. She says it constantly and generously like she has been doing on a weekly basis with Rafe. :lol: :lol: :lol: Our Sami is an 'on screen girl'. It will be interesting to see if we have any such article coming from Ali Sweeney about how Sami feels about EJ because we all know that EJ was obessessed [or in love] with Sami and we didn't need an article to tell us that.
That's a sign right there! The fact that she's been stubbornly refusing to say ILY to EJ when she so freely throws it out like yesterday's trash to Rafe and formerly lucas means it will be huge when she does admit it!

Amen and it will MEAN something,as well,,not just words tossed about!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ponz
Aug 5 2009, 12:31 PM
IMissAremid
Aug 5 2009, 12:26 PM
Ponz
Aug 5 2009, 12:13 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepRafe didn'tmother whom he loves and trusts? JS isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

:eyeroll:

Yeah, Rafe really had a logical and healthy motivation to adopt out EJ's kid from under him after one fucking date with Sami. Remember that was RAFE's idea. Not Sami's.
The merits or otherwise of Rafe adopting Grace are completely distinct from the merits of keeping EJ from the child.
Maybe they're distinct in your own mind, but considering that the Rafe adoption plot was their plan for keeping EJ from the child I don't see these two things as distinct at all.

But why would you want to let the facts get in the way of a chance for you to take a potshot at James Scott?

Manda1

EjsGaGirl
Aug 5 2009, 12:44 PM
AngelOB
Manda1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep Sami has never said shes in love with EJ. [or in love] with Sami and we didn't need an article to tell us that.

I'm not so sure we're ever going to hear Sami make a clear declaration of love to EJ. We'll have to wait and see.... :lol: :lol:

Ponz
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 5 2009, 12:46 PM
Ponz
IMissAremid
Aug 5 2009, 12:26 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepRafe didn'tmother
The merits or otherwise of Rafe adopting Grace are completely distinct from the merits of keeping EJ from the child.
Maybe they're distinct in your own mind, but considering that the Rafe adoption plot was their plan for keeping EJ from the child I don't see these two things as distinct at all.

But why would you want to let the facts get in the way of a chance for you to take a potshot at James Scott?
JS is referring to the motivation, not the means. If it were the latter, he would effectively be claiming that Sami was justified asking Rafe to adopt Grace but Rafe wasn't justified accepting (which makes even less sense).

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Manda1
Aug 5 2009, 12:55 PM
EjsGaGirl
Aug 5 2009, 12:44 PM
AngelOB

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep Sami has never said shes in love with EJ.
I'm not so sure we're ever going to hear Sami make a clear declaration of love to EJ. We'll have to wait and see.... :lol: :lol:
Yeah,we most certainly will,won't we? :hmmph:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Of course EJ is still in love with Sami. I've never really seen anything to tell me differently but man I want to hear it from Sami's mouth now. Directly from her mouth, not someone telling her she loves him. Come on Sami, I think you can...I know you can.....

Beyond ready for babypalooza to come to an end and for EJole to explode. Though I love Nicole I think EJ is all kinds of wrong for her and vice versa.

And please ptb; make Safe stop. It's just too painfully boring.
Edited by mer4santo, Aug 5 2009, 01:04 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ponz
Aug 5 2009, 12:57 PM
IMissAremid
Aug 5 2009, 12:46 PM
Ponz

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepRafe didn'tmother

JS is referring to the motivation, not the means. If it were the latter, he would effectively be claiming that Sami was justified asking Rafe to adopt Grace but Rafe wasn't justified accepting (which makes even less sense).
Sami didn't ask Rafe to adopt Grace. It was his idea and his whole plan that he brought to Sami. He was the one who forged all the papers and presented the question to her... remember at first Sami thought he was going to propose marriage?

And I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on whether Rafe was justified in trying to illegally adopt somebody else's kid out from under him.

I, like JS, can see why Sami did what she did. But Rafe? It's not like he doesn't have some skeletons in his closet himself.

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Liz<3Days
Aug 5 2009, 12:27 PM
I don't speak James-ese but he might mean that Ejole are not "going nowhere," because the SL's not moving til Fall.

He can also mean that going nowhere=staying, as in staying a couple?

I also liked that he said that EJ is insecure about Nicole's feelings because of her unexplained disappearances....aww.....he loves and cares about his family!

See..you CAN spin it both ways!;)

All I know is that SAFE isnt "going nowhere," and Sami has never said shes in love with EJ.
Thanks for posting!
Liz
Sure she has. :) It's been discussed ad nauseum around here many times, but when Sami came out of WP it was pretty clear the EJami 'love' story had been given some SORASing - hence her comment to EJ that a part of her will always love him. :wub:

And I don't know what "James-ese" is - but I think JS speaks just fine.
I didn't have any issues understanding it either. We all knew EJ still loved Sami, despite trying to move on, and this isn't the first interview where JS has said there's a part of EJ that understands where Sami was coming from.

I understand that it's not fun to hear that the relationship of the couple you support is "dim" even though the writers have been beating it into us for months.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Aug 5 2009, 01:04 PM
Of course EJ is still in love with Sami. I've never really seen anything to tell me differently but man I want to hear it from Sami's mouth now. Directly from her mouth, not someone telling her she loves him. Come on Sami, I think you can...I know you can.....

Beyond ready for babypalooza to come to an end and for EJole to explode. Though I love Nicole I think EJ is all kinds of wrong for her and vice versa.

And please ptb; make Safe stop. It's just too painfully boring.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Glad to see EJAMI gracing the cover!! :wub:

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

This interview effectively said nothing. LOL. Whatever.

Thanks for posting.

Alligato
Member Avatar

JS said it perfectly..."CONFUSING". I don't know WTF is going on with EJ or Sami or Nicole, but I am honestly losing interest.

If EJ honestly has loving feelings about a woman who totally fucked with his life and screwed him over the way she did, I guess we are back to him "losing his brains and balls".
And with all the obvious anvils that we are given to suggest that EJ might have feelings for Sami (cuz goodness knows it really can't be explained subtly), I would love to see something, anything that suggests that Sami has a slight interest in EJ. That has always been the EJami problem. Sami has never shown to give a shit about EJ. She vomits the love all over Rafe, but she can hardly stand in a room with EJ and not roll her eyes.
This truly is one fucked up story...but then again, that is the EJami MO.

But yea, I agree that EJ and Nicole have been going nowhere for months and I look forward to movement.

Nice to see so many people back at DR! ;)

esp13
Member Avatar

Thank you Alligato. I can't understand why EJ allegedly still loves Sami. She spent months making it clear that she loved Lucas, not him. Then when Lucas wasn't available, she slept with him only to go chasing after Lucas when he showed up. Then she decides he's too dangerous to be a father (though not to dangerous to marry, live with, raise two kids with and sleep with) and keeps her pregnancy a secret and gets another man to adopt Grace only to tell him the truth AFTER she died. What, in any of that, screams "I love you, EJ?" I maybe can understand that a part of EJ understands why Sami did what she did, but that's a far cry from giving me any reason to understand why he "still" loves her.

And since I've never believed Sami actually loved EJ, this relationship is doubly fucked up. I wonder which random Salemnite will be the next to be charged with the duty of talking about how much Sami loves EJ. Probably Father Matt.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think Rafe had plenty of reasons to keep the baby from EJ. He had heard Sami's reasons and had done his own investigating (and before that, he wasn't on Sami's side). What he didn't have a good reason for doing was trying to adopt her the way that he did.

shaw
Member Avatar

aimees76
Aug 5 2009, 01:21 PM

Thanks for posting.
I still do not understand why Elvass does not just give up. Please just be the bad guy we all know you are and leave Sami alone opps!!!! Bad guys fall in love yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!! :sheep: Sami has not said it. I could not care less what Elvass feels. :puke:

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Ah, good times peeps, good times!!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

shaw
Aug 5 2009, 01:42 PM
aimees76

Thanks for posting.
I still do not understand why Elvass does not just give up. Please just be the bad guy we all know you are and leave Sami alone opps!!!! Bad guys fall in love yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!! :sheep: Sami has not said it. I could not care less what Elvass feels. :puke:
Is Sami a 'good' guy? :drunk:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Aug 5 2009, 01:46 PM
shaw
Aug 5 2009, 01:42 PM
aimees76

Thanks for posting.
Is Sami a 'good' guy? :drunk:
Word. :rockon:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply