Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ says, "I still love Sami!"; August 18th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 11:54 AM (8,257 Views)
Livie

This version of Stefano has enabled Nicole to keep her secret. He is not so defanged. Who is defanged and unballed is EJ. I have to laugh when I think of the interviews quoted where James Scott said he wanted EJ to get his balls back. He sure got taken in by the writers promise to make EJ a darker character, dumber, maybe fits. Stefano is keeping those balls in his waistcoat pocket I think. What is likeable or rootable about this EJ? Lucas is smarter. I have to FF his scenes which is something I would never have dreamed of doing back in 2006-07-or 08.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Livie
Aug 11 2009, 10:56 AM
This version of Stefano has enabled Nicole to keep her secret. He is not so defanged. Who is defanged and unballed is EJ. I have to laugh when I think of the interviews quoted where James Scott said he wanted EJ to get his balls back. He sure got taken in by the writers promise to make EJ a darker character, dumber, maybe fits. Stefano is keeping those balls in his waistcoat pocket I think. What is likeable or rootable about this EJ? Lucas is smarter. I have to FF his scenes which is something I would never have dreamed of doing back in 2006-07-or 08.
Makes me wonder if this is James' idea of "getting his balls back" and getting darker by interogating Nicole and throwing hissy fits.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Halloween Family
Aug 11 2009, 11:15 AM
Livie
Makes me wonder if this is James' idea of "getting his balls back" and getting darker by interogating Nicole and throwing hissy fits.
I sincerely doubt this is James idea of EJ getting his balls back. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't write the show. :shrug:

Still wishing he'd whip off his belt and give Rafe a beat down ala Patrick Lockhart. Now THAT would be EJ getting his balls back. ;)

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Ah good time SocR, good times. That clip will live in infamy!!!

I just know those balls are around somewhere. He's hoping EJ can retrieve them along with his brain. I miss them both. If he finds them maybe he can locate a personality for Rafe. Or was he born without one?

Ljay
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Aug 11 2009, 11:15 AM
Livie
:blink: Interogating Nicole and throwing hissy fits is his way of getting his balls back. If thats the case he should have gotten them back months ago. Thats all the man has done since Tony died. No one can look at him with out him screaming and pointing his finger in their face. God, who could live with something like that. I know hes powerful and rich, whatever. But does the man have to act like a child,Johnny acts more grown up than his father sometimes, lol What he's doin when he does throw his fits is making his self look bad thats all..... :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply