Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of August 17th; *UPDATED 8/15*
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 01:09 PM (9,868 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Bo has a new vision of Ciara.

-Chloe's life is in Lucas' hands.

-Phillip needs to make a decision.

-Brady and Arianna's date gets interrupted.

**UPDATED 8/6**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Bo sends out a frantic search for Ciara; Brady and Arianna's date gets interrupted; Philip decides to be his own man.

Tuesday
Bo and Hope learn Ciara took candy from a stranger at her birthday party; Philip convinces Melanie; Brady deals with his temptations.

Wednesday
Hope decides to bring the ransom money alone; Philip and Melanie continue their relationship; Kate confronts Daniel about Chloe.

Thursday
Bo warns Hope after getting a vision; Melanie walks in on Stephanie and Philip; Dr. Baker loses all of his money.

Friday
Rafe pleads for the help of a nurse in finding information on Nicole; EJ tries for complete genetic testing; Philip wonders if Melanie will tell the truth.

**UPDATED 8/11**

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of August 17:

Kate and Daniel run into each on the pier and have a heated argument.

Philip will be in a storyline involving Brenda and Dean.

Hope breaks down in Justin’s arms, when Ciara is kidnapped.

Brady contemplates calling the police after finding cocaine at the Pub.

Philip convinces Melanie she is not a rebound affair and they wind up at a motel, having sex.

Thursday August 20:
Bo tells the kidnappers there will be no ransom.

Friday August 21:
A nurse tells Rafe that both Sami and EJ were at the clinic at the time of Sami’s baby’s birth.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 8/12**

SOW Spoilers
-Brady finds Arianna's coke delivery.
-Chloe's life is in Lucas' hands.
-A nurse at the clinic reveals intriguing information to Rafe.
-EJ decides to do DNA testing on his family.
-Stefano vows to protect Sydney's true identity.

Can't Miss: Tuesday, August 18th
Daniel and Kate have a heated exchange on the pier.

**UPDATED 8/13**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 17th
Hope and Bo find Ciara's teddy bear in the forest; Arianna and Brady's date is interrupted; Daniel is determined to save Chloe; Philip confronts Victor; Stephanie and Nathan go to the carnival.

Tuesday, August 18th
Victor and Jason decide to provide the ransom money; Philip tries to convince Melanie that he really does care about her; Victor tells Stephanie about Ciara's kidnapping.

Wednesday, August 19th
Hope and Bo wait for another call from the kidnapper; Stephanie makes an admission to Nathan; Daniel and Kate have a heated exchange; Lucas finds Chloe's living will.

Thursday, August 20th
Bo fears for Ciara's life; Philip asks Melanie to keep their relationship a secret; Dr. Baker agrees to stay out of Nicole's life.

Friday, August 21st
Rafe learns that Sami and Nicole both gave birth at Dr. Baker's clinic; Nicole gets upset when E.J. wants to run genetic tests on Sydney; Philip wonders if Melanie will tell Stephanie the truth.

**UPDATED 8/15**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 17th
A ransom note arrives in connection with Ciara's kidnapping, so Justin asks Victor for the money; Daniel asks Brady to help him save Chloe; Philip tries to tell Stephanie some good news, but finds her with Nathan at the carnival and attacks him.

Tuesday, August 18th
Hope breaks down in Justin's arms; Philip convinces Melanie she is not a rebound and they wind up at a motel; Brady contemplates calling the police after finding cocaine at the Pub; Victor accuses Stephanie of two-timing Philip.

Wednesday, August 19th
Kate and Daniel run into each other on the pier and have a heated argument; Hope receives the ransom instructions; Stephanie tracks down Philip and tells him how much she loves him; Lucas informs Nathan that he found Chloe's living will.

Thursday, August 20th
Bo tells the kidnappers there will be no ransom; Dr. Baker uses Nicole's money to gamble; Philip asks Melanie to give him and Stephanie a moment of privacy; Rafe goes to the now-closed clinic to ask about Dr. Baker; Nicole questions Arianna about Rafe.

Friday, August 21st
A nurse tells Rafe that both Sami and EJ were at the clinic at the time of Sami's baby's birth; Ciara's kidnapping makes EJ want to protect Sydney by ordering complete genetic testing on her; Philip worries that Melanie will tell Stephanie the truth; Hope warns Bo that if they lose Ciara, they won't survive.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Thanks Angie!

I really hope Brady and Arianna's date gets interrupted by a drug related shoot out and Arianna dies.
Why is Philip needing to make a decision? Why can't he just be a true Kiriakis villian? What will happen to our nefarious family without him?
All else: I've got nothin'.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

WOW,,this is it??Brady and Arianna...I do not give two shits about...a more boring story is there!!Oh wait,yes there is her wonder twin is just a fucking boring...thanks soooo,much Angie

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Chloes life is in Lucas' hands"

We've got a 'pull te plug' angle to the story.This is probably where Chloe's dad enters the picture probably to fight Lucas' decision

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lastDays
Aug 5 2009, 01:38 PM

We've got a 'pull te plug' angle to the story.This is probably where Chloe's dad enters the picture probably to fight Lucas' decision
Good call!! Sounds plausible to me!!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

lastDays

Smart thinking...I bet that this is it!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lastDays

That's exactly what I was thinking . . . well, I hadn't gotten to the part of thinking Craig was there to challenge it. But yeah, clearly Lucas must have a decision to make, which is kind of interesting in light of the other spoiler that Chloe does have some brain activity. Although I hate Lucloe with the fire of ten thousand suns, I am actually interested to see how this plays out.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by Paxton, Aug 5 2009, 02:01 PM.

jane1978

mer4santo
Aug 5 2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks Angie!

I really hope Brady and Arianna's date gets interrupted by a drug related shoot out and Arianna dies.
Why is Philip needing to make a decision? Why can't he just be a true Kiriakis villian? What will happen to our nefarious family without him?
All else: I've got nothin'.
I think Phillip´s decision is between Stephanie and Melanie, not about Kiriakis business.

This should be the week when Mel and Phillip go horizontal.

Mason

lastDays

We've got a 'pull the plug' angle to the story.This is probably where Chloe's dad enters the picture probably to fight Lucas' decision
Well, if that's the case...

What are you waiting for, Lucas? Pull the damn plug!

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Please Lucas, pull thy plug.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OMG, I would love it if Lucas was given the choice to pull Chloe's plug. That's the kind of thing this character needs right now. Lucas is scorned and the old Lucas would be thinking about revenge right now, so pulling the plug on Chloe would totally be something the old Lucas would consider. I don't think he'd ever do it, but I know he would contemplate for sure.

leah09
Member Avatar

Why do you think Craig is coming? I'm sure he will have plenty to say about that lame Horton pulling the plug.

shaw
Member Avatar

Well my initial reaction was pull the damn plug Lucas, but I am now hoping he just does not care enough about her to even bother. She ain't all that.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

WOW,thats the week of birthday,sound like a snoozer compared to Stefano releasing vapors in the hospital making everyone hallucinate like last year.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Titles

Monday
"Looking For Ciara"

Tuesday
"Taking Candy"

Wednesday
"The Ransom Money"

liverlips123

Well it looks like a busy week for BOPE and Ciara, because
monday tuesday and wednsday most likely are about them....

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks like a big week for Bo and Hope.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's about time!

Dallas812

Yes it does look like a Bo/Hope week. Chloe is going to be just fine and I know they won't be pulling plugs. Craig will make sure of that and Lucas and Chloe are I hope over over over.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply