Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of August 17th; *UPDATED 8/15*
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 01:09 PM (9,978 Views)
Beth
Member Avatar

Lucas has no decision to make; Chloe doesn't have any plug to pull. She's breathing on her own. Tomorrow she's suppose to say "Daniel".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Beth
Aug 6 2009, 08:23 AM
Lucas has no decision to make; Chloe doesn't have any plug to pull. She's breathing on her own. Tomorrow she's suppose to say "Daniel".
I read another spoiler that said that Lucas has to decide whether to forgive Chloe or not. That is probably what this refers to.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

mirabella
Aug 6 2009, 09:54 AM
Beth
Aug 6 2009, 08:23 AM
I read another spoiler that said that Lucas has to decide whether to forgive Chloe or not. That is probably what this refers to.
I don't think so. Tomorrow Lucas tells Chloe he can't forgive her. Now, of course I imagine he'll change his mind, since this show hates me, but I think she's going to have a relapse. I know the spoilers for next week (August 10) indicate she has some brief brain activity but I wouldn't be surprised if she relapses or they say it was a mistaken reading or something or an isolated incident. I mean, I assume that's where the drama is: Lucas has to decide whether he's comfortable that her brain activity was not a significant indicator of recovery and weigh that against his feelings that he doesn't want to forgive her. I actually agree that this is a very interesting ethical dilemma, or it would be with a couple that haven't been a big fail for me for over a year now.

I also assume Chloe doesn't really recover because then I don't see why they would bring Craig back if she did and we know he's there while she's comatose. And he doesn't show up until I think the last week of August.

ETA: Here's the info from SOD about Craig returning:

Quote:

Kevin Spirtas: Look for a comatose Chloe's dad, last seen in 2005, to make a brief return trip to Salem. Slated for a three episode run, he first airs August 28th and will last air on September 3rd.
Edited by Paxton, Aug 6 2009, 10:49 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I understand that Chloe will be in this coma until the beginning of September, so we will be bored until then!!

Lioness

Paxton
Aug 5 2009, 01:58 PM
lastDays
Aug 5 2009, 01:38 PM
"Chloes life is in Lucas' hands"

We've got a 'pull te plug' angle to the story.This is probably where Chloe's dad enters the picture probably to fight Lucas' decision
That's exactly what I was thinking . . . well, I hadn't gotten to the part of thinking Craig was there to challenge it. But yeah, clearly Lucas must have a decision to make, which is kind of interesting in light of the other spoiler that Chloe does have some brain activity. Although I hate Lucloe with the fire of ten thousand suns, I am actually interested to see how this plays out.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Craig will doubtless fight Lucas tooth and nail, but Nancy should be there for this one.

And then there's the Kate factor... I can just picture her telling Lucas to do the right thing for Chloe by letting her go. Evil biatch. I don't care for Chloe and Daniel at all, but Kate's been getting on my last nerve.

Alana
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 6 2009, 10:56 AM
I understand that Chloe will be in this coma until the beginning of September, so we will be bored until then!!
I think we will be even more bored when she comes out of this coma. ;)

heidi
Member Avatar

Paxton
Aug 6 2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:

Kevin Spirtas: Look for a comatose Chloe's dad, last seen in 2005, to make a brief return trip to Salem. Slated for a three episode run, he first airs August 28th and will last air on September 3rd.
August 28! That's almost 2 weeks. I wish they would move this along a little faster. On the bright side. Nadia has done some of her best acting in the last week.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Bo sends out a frantic search for Ciara; Brady and Arianna's date gets interrupted; Philip decides to be his own man.

Tuesday
Bo and Hope learn Ciara took candy from a stranger at her birthday party; Philip convinces Melanie; Brady deals with his temptations.

Wednesday
Hope decides to bring the ransom money alone; Philip and Melanie continue their relationship; Kate confronts Daniel about Chloe.

Thursday
Bo warns Hope after getting a vision; Melanie walks in on Stephanie and Philip; Dr. Baker loses all of his money.

esp13
Member Avatar

I presume that last one is a typo and it's Stephanie walking in on Philip and Melanie. Just fantastic.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

esp13
Aug 6 2009, 10:39 PM
I presume that last one is a typo and it's Stephanie walking in on Philip and Melanie. Just fantastic.
I know. It figures that I finally get what I wanted, a Stephanie/Philip type relationship, the writers go about in the most irksome, make Stephanie BORING way, and now we have Philip a near pedophile with bad hair.

jane1978

Looks like a great week! Thanks a lot!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers.

I'm happy to see Dr. Baker popping up again.

I was all for Stephanie/Phillip, but they've made Stephanie so damn annoying.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Rafe pleads for the help of a nurse in finding information on Nicole; EJ tries for complete genetic testing; Philip wonders if Melanie will tell the truth.

liverlips123

Looks like a GREAT week for anybody out there
Who is a Philip/Melanie FAN.....

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. It sounds like a very interesting week.

LovingDays

wow a lot of bope finally

LovingDays

SNS Spoilers for week of Aug 17

Bo has a new vision of Ciara.
Hope breaks down in Justin's arms.
Bo tells the kidnappers there will be no ransom.
Chloe's life is in Lucas' hands.
Kate and Daniel have a heated arguement.
Phillip needs to make a decision.
Phillip and Melanie go to a hotel.
Brady and Arianna's date gets interrupted.

LovingDays

are they head it to Hope/Justin as a couple or just as friends

PS2009

esp13
Aug 6 2009, 10:39 PM
Ahh, I really don't think the last spoiler was a typo....I think it is true after Phelanie get it on and so fourth, it will get very messy between Mel/Phil/Stephanie afterwards when steph finds out....<wink> :eyeroll:

esp13
Member Avatar

Well, let's just say that my thought on that changed after seeing the spoiler about Philip wondering if Melanie will tell the truth on Friday. That definitely supports the idea that it is Melanie walking in on Philip and Stephanie on Thursday.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply