Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of August 17th; *UPDATED 8/15*
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 01:09 PM (10,042 Views)
PS2009

hmmmm...just wonder!......why would Phil hide things from stephanie..I thought he loved her and stuff? Anyways, would it really matter if he did tell her the truth, himself...they both split....Darnit Phill...admit it...lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Aug 5 2009, 06:42 PM
WOW,thats the week of birthday,sound like a snoozer compared to Stefano releasing vapors in the hospital making everyone hallucinate like last year.
so, so, true.

My how she has upped the interest level by bringing in Rafe and Adriana :puke: Brady was a mildly interesting fellow until he hooked up with Miss Nostrils. I don't care how many times Higley tries to put Phillip with Stephanie or Melanie. I don't care. Try Mia next. Is Ciara too young by her standards. Philip is a divorced Dad that has done two tours of duty in Iraq. He must have some sparkling and witty conversations with these two. They are what passes for female companionship on days now.

Can someone tell me why we should give a crap about the Sammi/E.J./Nicole and Rafe crap anymore. And stop dressing Sammi like she works in Walmart. And don't say it's because she is in mourning either, because she wore bright yellow the other day. I think Higley is so jealous of Alison Sweeney that she lives to sabotage her career and her character. If Michael Jackson had watched this show he might have been able to perfect the self-induced coma without drugs and still be alive. Is Kate alive? She looks like metal is going to pop out of her body ala the Terminator, at any moment. Sit a toddler in front of the screen when she is on and the kid will know the meaning of true fear.
rant over.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Is there a possibility that the 'complete genetic testing' procedure, like the Magical Cauldron of Paternity, could incorporate a contrived plot point of getting EJ out of his shirt? Just askin'.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of August 17:

Kate and Daniel run into each on the pier and have a heated argument.

Philip will be in a storyline involving Brenda and Dean.

Hope breaks down in Justinís arms, when Ciara is kidnapped.

Brady contemplates calling the police after finding cocaine at the Pub.

Philip convinces Melanie she is not a rebound affair and they wind up at a motel, having sex.

Thursday August 20:
Bo tells the kidnappers there will be no ransom.

Friday August 21:
A nurse tells Rafe that both Sami and EJ were at the clinic at the time of Samiís babyís birth.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 01:09 PM
Who in the hell are Brenda and Dean?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason
Aug 11 2009, 01:10 PM
Angie79
Nick Stabile's character. Brenda is being played by Nikki Deloach. No idea where Brenda fits in though!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Philip convinces Melanie she is not a rebound affair and they wind up at a motel, having sex.
God, I want to puke.

Glad Paxton is on vacation and can't read this, otherwise it might be ruined.

LovingDays

Interesting about Philip/Brenda/Dean

jane1978

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 01:14 PM
Mason
Angie79
Nick Stabile's character. Brenda is being played by Nikki Deloach. No idea where Brenda fits in though!
Dean is the Ciara kidnapper, working as a cop, right? So Brenda could be his girlfriend/accomplice who takes care of Ciara while she is kept for ransom. As for Phillip, I think he gets involved because Bo is his brother and Kiriakis family are the one with real money.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Soaps.com Spoilers

Friday August 21:
A nurse tells Rafe that both Sami and EJ were at the clinic at the time of Samiís babyís birth.
Ummm, EJ must be a typo for Nicole, as from what I recall EJ missed the birth because he was late back from a business trip, arriving once the switch had happened. Unless they're rewriting that part of the storyline also!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 01:14 PM
Mason
Angie79
On North Shore, Nikki Deloach played MJ Bevans, girlfriend of Chris Remsen (Jay's character).

Mason
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Aug 11 2009, 04:56 PM
On North Shore, Nikki Deloach played MJ Bevans, girlfriend of Chris Remsen (Jay's character).
I knew that name was familiar!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Brady finds Arianna's coke delivery.
-Chloe's life is in Lucas' hands.
-A nurse at the clinic reveals intriguing information to Rafe.
-EJ decides to do DNA testing on his family.
-Stefano vows to protect Sydney's true identity.

Can't Miss: Tuesday, August 18th
Daniel and Kate have a heated exchange on the pier.

esp13
Member Avatar

Why on earth would EJ do DNA testing on his family? And since Sydney is a DiMera, why would Stefano need to protect her?

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Can't miss :Daniel and Kate have a heated exchange on the pier"

This can only mean one thing - lovehate sex :puke:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Nicole Walker

Nice pic.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

They both already look like they are regretting it LOL. I love it!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Aug 13 2009, 01:06 AM
They both already look like they are regretting it LOL.
Not as much as I am!
Edited by Tripp, Aug 13 2009, 01:21 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 17th
Hope and Bo find Ciara's teddy bear in the forest; Arianna and Brady's date is interrupted; Daniel is determined to save Chloe; Philip confronts Victor; Stephanie and Nathan go to the carnival.

Tuesday, August 18th
Victor and Jason decide to provide the ransom money; Philip tries to convince Melanie that he really does care about her; Victor tells Stephanie about Ciara's kidnapping.

Wednesday, August 19th
Hope and Bo wait for another call from the kidnapper; Stephanie makes an admission to Nathan; Daniel and Kate have a heated exchange; Lucas finds Chloe's living will.

Thursday, August 20th
Bo fears for Ciara's life; Philip asks Melanie to keep their relationship a secret; Dr. Baker agrees to stay out of Nicole's life.

Friday, August 21st
Rafe learns that Sami and Nicole both gave birth at Dr. Baker's clinic; Nicole gets upset when E.J. wants to run genetic tests on Sydney; Philip wonders if Melanie will tell Stephanie the truth.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply