Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ wising up on 'Days of Our Lives'; New York Daily News article
Topic Started: Aug 7 2009, 12:54 PM (1,242 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Here's a switch: EJ wising up on 'Days of Our Lives'

By Carolyn Hinsey
Daily News Staff Writer

Friday, August 7th 2009, 5:43 AM

"EJ finally confronts Nicole about her bizarre behavior today on "Days of Our Lives."

"I guess he's no longer an idiot," says Arianne Zucker, who plays EJ's scheming wife, Nicole. "He finally sees there is something very wrong about her behavior."

Ya think? Nicole faked a pregnancy, stole a baby, secretly switched it with Sami's baby (whose father happened to be EJ) and then stood by when the baby Sami and EJ thought was theirs died.

"Nicole puts EJ off, but then Dr. Baker calls and wants more money," says Zucker, referring to the doctor who helped switch the babies. "Stefano [EJ's dad] says, 'Once a blackmailer, always a blackmailer.'"

Stefano pays the $100,000 behind EJ's back, vowing that Baker won't get one more dime.

Cue the murder mystery?

"Maybe," says Zucker.

Seeing Stefano and Nicole with their heads (and wallets) together raises EJ's suspicions again.

"Nicole does the angry flip and says, 'You don't trust me! You are still in love with Sami!' EJ says, 'Honey, I love you, you're my life.' What a horrible relationship."

Since Zucker recently revealed she is pregnant in real life, speculation is that EJ will learn the truth around the time Zucker goes on maternity leave.

"Either she'll run away or go to jail," says Zucker, who sees the irony of her character faking a pregnancy last year and her hiding a real one this year.

"I'm not very big yet, but I am wearing looser clothes," she says. "My chest is huge - and no, I did not get a boob job!"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/08/07/2009-08-07_heres_a_switch_ej_wising_up_on_days.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ari is hilarious with that I didn't get a boob job comment LOL.

This was a cool interview. I think Dr. Baker will end up dead and that envelope exposing everything that he left with a colleague back in May will come into play. I think that and Mia's journal will play a role in all this somehow. Either that or their red herrings but we'll see.

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
Aug 7 2009, 01:08 PM
Ari is hilarious with that I didn't get a boob job comment LOL.

This was a cool interview. I think Dr. Baker will end up dead and that envelope exposing everything that he left with a colleague back in May will come into play. I think that and Mia's journal will play a role in all this somehow. Either that or their red herrings but we'll see.
Looks like Rafe is definitely starting to put things together. He will be there when Dr. Baker calls next week and today he will interrupt the conversation between Mia and Will thus discover she is no longer virgin. I think he will decide to confront Dr. Baker, but finds him dead and that will confirm something is seriously bad.

I donīt think the journal will play a role in the revelation because that would be too easy. I think the journal is there for a separate story with Mia, Will and Chad. He wants to discover what Miaīs secret is and he will probably use it to try to win/blackmail her back.
Edited by jane1978, Aug 7 2009, 01:35 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

jane1978
Aug 7 2009, 01:34 PM
I think he will decide to confront Dr. Baker, but finds him dead and that will confirm something is seriously bad.
ROFL! I know what you mean, but this made me laugh. Finding a dead person is generally my first clue that something is seriously bad, too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Aug 7 2009, 01:52 PM
jane1978
Aug 7 2009, 01:34 PM
I think he will decide to confront Dr. Baker, but finds him dead and that will confirm something is seriously bad.
ROFL! I know what you mean, but this made me laugh. Finding a dead person is generally my first clue that something is seriously bad, too.
But you don't live in Salem, where death is often a mere passing ailment and by no means a permanent state.

Fun interview; I always love Ari's comments. Thanks for posting, Angie!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

So will it be jail for Nicole or running off w/the baby? I vote for running off and then later jail for a little while. If attempted murder only gets a few months, I guess kidnapping will get less.

I agree with AZ -what a horrible relationship!

The boobs comment was quite funny.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

AZ's maternity leave actually works out perfectly for the storyline...Look forward to seeing which path they choose..

Beth
Member Avatar

I think Nicole will run off with the baby when the truth comes out (Stefano will hide her). EJ and Sami will try and find her; falling in love again as they go. Of course, Sami will be over Rafe because of this whole dead fiance they have created.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply