Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ali Sweeney Twitter pics - Taping of Sept 24th episode
Topic Started: Aug 10 2009, 10:39 AM (2,745 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/statuses/3226154012

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

Funny BD :laugh: At least I hope he is joking around and giving NB a break from being in that hospital bed,and Lucas is not in the hopsital himself.Interesting pics.Thanks :applause:

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting these great pics. When I saw that first one with the dark thumb I thought black glove mystery again...have to wonder. Looks like they are having fun.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. Look at BD's face in the fourth pic!

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

Thanks!!!
I love love the pic with Suzanne!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More pictures have been added.

http://whrrl.com/experience/story/18310289?sharer=17530793

jcar03
Member Avatar

doolcrazy
Aug 10 2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks for posting these great pics. When I saw that first one with the dark thumb I thought black glove mystery again...have to wonder. Looks like they are having fun.
I don't think that is a black glove on the script just a show of something when she took the picture.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Seeing NB out of the hospital bed,looks like by Sept 14 she is out of the coma and suffering amnesia.Chloe is probably visiting Lucas

Alana
Member Avatar

I bet NB isn't in the hospital bed because taping didn't start (and the others are making fun of this sl!)...I just hope she stays there till her contract ends...she's never delivered a better performance on Days!

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Thanks for posting Ellie!

Looked at the latest pics posted, looks like Bryan will now be the patient and Chloe will be up and about.

Dallas812

Thank you

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting those! :D

Alin89
Member Avatar

thanks for posting

paul89

thanks

Reisling

It's sad when the cast "tweets" are more interesting than the show itself. I wonder what kind of permissions they have to get to do that?

soccerandtvgirl

Reisling
Aug 11 2009, 08:03 AM
It's sad when the cast "tweets" are more interesting than the show itself. I wonder what kind of permissions they have to get to do that?

It is really sad. I think they can post whoever or whatever they want as long as they don't spoil anything TPTB don't want leaked.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting...

So, Lucas appears in the hospital again, eh? Wonder what goes down.

Great pics!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It looks like Dylan dyed his hair darker unless it's the lighting making it look like that.

Ali looks so old with that almost white hair of her's.

Thanks for posting the pics and the link to the rest Ellie and Angie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think it's the lighting. His hair isn't really all that light anyway, although it does tend to look a different color depending on how it's combed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply