Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Watch full episodes at NBC.com
Topic Started: Aug 10 2009, 02:07 PM (3,612 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It's about time they did this. Full episodes up here:

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/categories/season-44/1137083/

You can also watch them on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/days-of-our-lives
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

About damn time!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Very cool..now i might be able to watch more often..I'm not ready to put Days back on the DVR just yet..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Note, I think it's only for U.S. IP addresses, like the promos.

Here is what SOD says:

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Full Length Episodes of DAYS on NBC.com
DAYS OF OUR LIVES fans now have no excuse to miss their favorite soap. Starting Today, August 10, the past 10 episodes of DAYS can be viewed on NBC.com. Tomorrow at 3 a.m. ET (August 11) the previous day's episode (in this case August 10) will be available. Each episode will be posted for 16 days.

"DAYS OF OUR LIVES has had such a long, rich history with NBC and our fans. It's wonderful that this new platform will both offer our current fans a whole new way to watch episodes they may have missed and attract new, young viewers to the show," said executive producer Ken Corday in a statement.

jcar03
Member Avatar

FINALLY! I have been waiting for this forever!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

There will still be commercials so why not just download it on one of the other sites?

Mason
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Aug 10 2009, 04:23 PM
There will still be commercials so why not just download it on one of the other sites?
Usually, the video/audio quality is shitty. I'm willing to take a few 30 second commercials in exchange for being able to see and hear the show better.

Dallas812

Great news!

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

This is awesome. I am about to move and I won't have to buy cable!
Edited by DAYSisHOT, Aug 10 2009, 06:28 PM.

jcar03
Member Avatar

The video quality comes down to internet connection speed normally. I am currently at my parents house and they have a terrible internet connect/router but at my apartment I get it find, at least with CBS. The same thing happened when my roommates and I had a router meant for only two people after we bought a new one our internet was SO MUCH better.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

It is about time NBC and Days caught up with the on line communities and aired the soaps for us. I have said for a long time Days was missing the boat and it looks like they just might have caught it before it sailed. I am thrilled.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Awesome, the week I won't have TV, so nbc.com is there to the rescue.

Although Kenny and Mason helped me out with other links. ;)

TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 10 2009, 03:14 PM

Here is what SOD says:

DAYS OF OUR LIVES fans now have no excuse to miss their favorite soap. Starting Today, August 10, the past 10 episodes of DAYS can be viewed on NBC.com. Tomorrow at 3 a.m. ET (August 11) the previous day's episode (in this case August 10) will be available. Each episode will be posted for 16 days.

What does it mean it will be posted for 16 days? Im confused, are they only doing this temporarily or am I misreading?

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

TBLFanGirl
Aug 10 2009, 07:10 PM
Ellie

Here is what SOD says:

What does it mean it will be posted for 16 days? Im confused, are they only doing this temporarily or am I misreading?
I think that just means after that 16 day period is over another episode will take its place. Meaning the site is only going to keep the 16 most current episodes.

jdawg1077

This is great. Now I don't have to catch up on episodes through YouTube and feel guilty about it when I'm away from my TV/DVR. I'd much rather watch on nbc.com or hulu, knowing that my viewership is being "counted", and the show is making money off of it. Hopefully it will add to the show's chances of renewal. Who cares if I have to sit through a commercial or two? Long overdue!

mirabella

jdawg1077
Aug 10 2009, 09:11 PM
This is great. Now I don't have to catch up on episodes through YouTube and feel guilty about it when I'm away from my TV/DVR. I'd much rather watch on nbc.com or hulu, knowing that my viewership is being "counted", and the show is making money off of it. Hopefully it will add to the show's chances of renewal. Who cares if I have to sit through a commercial or two? Long overdue!
If we watch it on NBC.com, is that counted in the Nielson ratings?

Mason
Member Avatar

mirabella
Aug 10 2009, 10:47 PM
No

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ellie

Here is what SOD says:

"DAYS OF OUR LIVES has had such a long, rich history with NBC and our fans. It's wonderful that this new platform will both offer our current fans a whole new way to watch episodes they may have missed and attract new, young viewers to the show," said executive producer Ken Corday in a statement.

Canadians can watch full episodes on http://www.globaltv.com/entertainment/shows/daysofourlives/video/index.html

mirabella

Mason
Aug 11 2009, 12:06 AM
mirabella
Aug 10 2009, 10:47 PM
No
Thanks. I didn't think so but some people are so sure that it counts.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 10 2009, 04:28 PM
Sindacco
Aug 10 2009, 04:23 PM
Usually, the video/audio quality is shitty. I'm willing to take a few 30 second commercials in exchange for being able to see and hear the show better.
Days.nu has excellent quality.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply