Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 24th; *UPDATED 8/23*
Topic Started: Aug 11 2009, 10:09 PM (11,244 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Stefano believes that he has control over the tests; Rafe tries to piece together the night of Grace's birth; Chad learns Mia is flying solo to a party.

Tuesday
Sami questions Rafe about his suspicions; Nicole ignores an important phone call; Chad confronts Mia.

Wednesday
Dean shoots Kyle and Brenda; a call from Dr. Baker upsets Sami; Chad saves Mia's life.

Thursday
Bo and Roman remain convinced that there may be another accomplice; Philip and Stephanie decide to start over; Daniel convinces Brady to join his plan.

Friday
Rafe and Dr. Baker play a game of cat and mouse; a comment made by EJ makes an impact on Mia; Daniel makes a play for Kate.

**UPDATED 8/12**

SOW Spoilers
-Daniel asks Brady for help to see Chloe.
-Theo has a clue about the kidnapper.
-Dr. Baker calls Sami.
-Stephanie and Phillip have drinks together.

**UPDATED 8/18**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of August 24:

Mia writes in her journal, saying she hates how she's still hung up on Chad.

Sami wonders if Dr. Baker is responsible for Grace’s illness.

Daniel decides to use Kate’s attraction to him to his advantage.

Stefano promises Nicole he'll take care of Dr. Baker.

Thursday August 27:
Bo and Hope arrive at the kidnappers' shack and hear gunfire.

Friday August 28:
Brady catches Arianna with Troy and demands to know what's going on!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 8/19**

SOD Spoilers
- Dr. Baker calls Sami.
- Theo holds a clue about the kidnapping.
- Daniel asks Brady to help him gain access to Chloe.

SOW Spoilers
-When Nicole blows off Dr. Baker, he calls Sami.
-Chad comes to Mia's rescue.
-Philip and Stephanie decide to start over.
-Lucas and Craig discuss Chloe's future.

Can't Miss:Friday, August 28th
Daniel makes a play for Kate that leaves her breathless.

**UPDATED 8/20**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 24th
Rafe tries to figure out what happened the night Grace was born; Dr. Baker asks Nicole for more money; Justin tries to comfort Hope.

Tuesday, August 25th
Sami asks Rafe why he has suspicions about Nicole; E.J. surprises Nicole; Sami receives a call from Dr. Baker; Mia asks Will to dance; Roman makes a realization.

Wednesday, August 26th
Bo and Hope search for Ciara; Sami wonders why Dr. Baker called; Rafe tries to get Nicole to reveal her connection to Dr. Baker; Chad tries to keep Mia from getting into the car with Kinsey.

Thursday, August 27th
Theo is thanked for his part in rescuing Ciara; Stephanie and Philip decide to start over; Daniel hopes to benefit from Kate's attraction to him.

Friday, August 28th
Rafe receives a call from Dr. Baker on Nicole's phone; Brady catches Arianna with Troy; Lexie thinks E.J. is still in love with Sami; Daniel leaves Kate breathless; Chloe's father and Lucas talk about Chloe's future.

**UPDATED 8/23**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 24th
Stefano promises Nicole he'll take care of Dr. Baker; Mia makes a confession in her diary about being hung up on Chad; Bo goes through with his plan of putting a bounty on the kidnappers' heads; Rafe swears to find out the truth about Nicole for Sami.

Tuesday, August 25th
Nicole ignores Dr. Baker's calls; Sami asks Rafe why he's suspicious about Nicole; EJ questions Sami about her breakup with Rafe; Roman realizes Theo saw an angel tattoo on the kidnapper; Chad asks Mia what went wrong between them.

Wednesday, August 26th
Bo and Hope arrive at the kidnappers' shack and hear gunfire; Sami informs Dr. Baker that Grace died; Rafe shows up at Nicole's house; Lucas warns Sami about Nicole; Chad keeps Mia from getting in the car with drunken Kinsey.

Thursday, August 27th
Daniel decides to use Kate's attraction to him to his advantage; Philip and Stephanie have a drink together; Daniel convinces Brady to help him administer the experimental cure to Chloe; Kate talks to Nathan about Chloe's living will.

Friday, August 28th
Brady catches Arianna with Troy and demands to know what's going on; Sami wonders if Dr. Baker is responsible for Grace's illness; Rafe uses Nicole's phone to try to track down Dr. Baker; Lucas meets with Craig Wesley, Chloe's father.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

Thank Gawd that Rafe and EJ are starting to open their eyes! Poor Sami hasnt even the slightest clue, lol.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 11 2009, 10:09 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Stefano believes that he has control over the tests; Rafe tries to piece together the night of Grace's birth; Chad learns Mia is flying solo to a party.

Tuesday
Sami questions Rafe about his suspicions; Nicole ignores an important phone call; Chad confronts Mia.
Thanks Angie. So Stefano "believes" he has control over the results of the tests? That makes it sound like he doesn't. Can't wait to see what happens.

KathyRon

Where the heck are Bo & Hope? Isn't Ciara still kidnapped?

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I hope with all my heart this baby switch sl is nearing the end. It has gone on way to long.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
Aug 11 2009, 10:45 PM
I hope with all my heart this baby switch sl is nearing the end. It has gone on way to long.
You & me both Dragon!! I might actually be interested in this week!!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday

Tuesday
Stefano believes that hes in control over the test? Since when has Stefano ever had control over anything?Everything hes ever done has fell thru, hell hes got Nicole out there goin back in forth telling Sami what is goin on and being her best friend. Nicole is defeating the purpose of what hes doing! And tell me how Rafe is gonna piece together the night Grace was born, he was not even there. If hes that good of a FBI Agent,they should have never fired him,of did they? Hes still acting like hes on the job, he might be for that matter!

With Sami questioning Rafe about his suspicions shes not gonna let up asking those questions is she? If they are broke up, i dont see it for being long. They cant stay away from one another. Besides he didnt want to leave when he did, although hes left i dont know how many times only to return. I see him coming back before too long,he always does. ;)

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday

Tuesday
"Chad learns that Mia is flying solo to the party"

OMG am I dying to see that :sleep:

Ljay
Member Avatar

lastDays
Aug 12 2009, 07:00 AM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday

Tuesday

Hang on!! I'm sure theres more, lol ........somewhere????? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lastDays
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Aug 12 2009, 08:31 AM
lastDays
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday

Tuesday

Hang on!! I'm sure theres more, lol ........somewhere????? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shall we wait with baited breath? :roflol:

Ljay
Member Avatar

lastDays
Aug 12 2009, 09:02 AM
wonderingwhat
lastDays

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepCDN TV Guide Spoilers
I'm only speaking for myself here, but I wouldnt hold my breathe. If you ask me all of these storylines are either getting worse or goin in circles. Take you pick.
The truth of the matter is Rafe isnt goin no where, now that hes on Nicole's heels, and we all should have known Sami and Rafe arent gonna leave each other alone for a great amount of time. He's staying in Salem because he loves Sami and thinks she needs protected from what? Now you will answer that one, cause I have no idea! :shrug: :shrug:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Daniel asks Brady for help to see Chloe.
-Theo has a clue about the kidnapper.
-Dr. Baker calls Sami.
-Stephanie and Phillip have drinks together.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Aug 12 2009, 10:25 AM
lastDays
Aug 12 2009, 09:02 AM
wonderingwhat

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepCDN TV Guide Spoilers
I'm only speaking for myself here, but I wouldnt hold my breathe. If you ask me all of these storylines are either getting worse or goin in circles. Take you pick.
The truth of the matter is Rafe isnt goin no where, now that hes on Nicole's heels, and we all should have known Sami and Rafe arent gonna leave each other alone for a great amount of time. He's staying in Salem because he loves Sami and thinks she needs protected from what? Now you will answer that one, cause I have no idea! :shrug: :shrug:
I am thinking that Rafe feels that Sami still needs protecting from the Dimeras. I am sure that he is not in anyway trusting any of them, including Nicole. The closer he gets to the babyswitch truth, the more suspicious of all of them he will become. The real truth is that Rafe loves Sami and can't leave her. Remember when they were at the airport and he was going to leave for NY, he said it would bother him if they weren't in the same city. He said, in fact, I think it would kill me. Same thing here.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Oh Lordy, Now Theo has a clue. lmao

heidi
Member Avatar

-Theo has a clue.

I'm glad somebody has a clue because Bo and Hope wouldn't know a clue if it bit them in the arse. :headbang:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Dean shoots Kyle and Brenda; a call from Dr. Baker upsets Sami; Chad saves Mia's life.

Mason
Member Avatar

Dean, Kyle, Brenda...who the hell are these people, and more importantly, why should I give a damn?
Edited by Mason, Aug 12 2009, 10:06 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ That's what I was thinking, Mason. Who TF are these characters? Why do I care if they get shot?
I am so confused!

Ellie

^^ LOL I was just about to write that but then I thought no, I'm sure I'd know who they are if I were watching. But you both are watching and you also have no idea!

evilD
Member Avatar

If I'm not mistaken...

Dean = policeman

Kyle & Brenda = Ciara's kidnappers.

At least, that's what I understood.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply