Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 24th; *UPDATED 8/23*
Topic Started: Aug 11 2009, 10:09 PM (11,205 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

evilD
Aug 12 2009, 11:32 PM
If I'm not mistaken...

Dean = policeman

Kyle & Brenda = Ciara's kidnappers.

At least, that's what I understood.
Same here.

We've seen Dean in the background as a cop. Kyle is the guy that has been lurking around Ciara and I believe we first see him in full form for the first time tomorrow. Brenda will likely first appear next week. Dean (Nick Stabile's character) is the only one I can see sticking around as I think he is the one heading up the kidnapping plot at the moment. The other two I think will be gone pretty quick. Regardless, we really haven't seen any of these 3 yet, if at all, so there is no way anyone could come to care for them yet. This story is just getting going LOL.

I am intrigued because we've been told Philip would be tied to Kyle and Brenda and now Dean is. Does this mean somehow Philip will get involved in this kidnapping plot? Interesting...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Can403

ZZZZZZZZZ
:sleep:
but thanks for posing Angie 79.
Edited by Can403, Aug 13 2009, 03:51 AM.

Dallas812

I was thinking the same thing on the Brenda-Kyle-and Dean thing but that explains it. Please Please Please I hope they don't have Stephano change tests results!! This baby switch storyline needs to be over because I am getting bored and tired of it!!! The truth needs to come out and no more switching stuff!!

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 12 2009, 01:10 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Daniel asks Brady for help to see Chloe.
-Theo has a clue about the kidnapper.
-Dr. Baker calls Sami.
-Stephanie and Phillip have drinks together.
Thanks Angie

esp13
Member Avatar

Okay, is it just me or is the whole Ciara thing starting to sound like a total and complete rip-off of the movie Ransom. Kid gets napped. Father refuses to pay ransom. Ringleader of kidnappers (who happens to be a cop) shoots his partners in crime to take reward money and look like hero. Good movie, but not good enough to be ripped off so blatantly (or at least as blatantly as it sounds at the moment).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Dallas812
Aug 13 2009, 07:06 AM
I was thinking the same thing on the Brenda-Kyle-and Dean thing but that explains it. Please Please Please I hope they don't have Stephano change tests results!! This baby switch storyline needs to be over because I am getting bored and tired of it!!! The truth needs to come out and no more switching stuff!!
I know right,especially since Stefano has changed the results of tests before in the past.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Bo and Roman remain convinced that there may be another accomplice; Philip and Stephanie decide to start over; Daniel convinces Brady to join his plan.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Go Theo!!! Salem PD should hire the little guy to lead detective.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Rafe and Dr. Baker play a game of cat and mouse; a comment made by EJ makes an impact on Mia; Daniel makes a play for Kate.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 14 2009, 10:13 PM
Friday
Rafe and Dr. Baker play a game of cat and mouse; a comment made by EJ makes an impact on Mia; Daniel makes a play for Kate.
Daniel is making a play for kate becuz he sees it as an opportunity to exploit her feelings so as th help Chloe and clear his name

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

This summer is the worst I have seen on DOOL in years. The canvas is littered with people I don't care about and couples that have zero chemistry.

As bad as some things were with HS, at least we had snappy dialogue and I knew the characters and cared about them.

Manda1

pspcindy
Aug 15 2009, 08:14 AM
Thanks Angie.

This summer is the worst I have seen on DOOL in years. The canvas is littered with people I don't care about and couples that have zero chemistry.

As bad as some things were with HS, at least we had snappy dialogue and I knew the characters and cared about them.
Oh no for me last year was much worse with the random elevator hook-ups both leading to engagments and marriages that are still together! Huh? I found everyone acting like Pod versions of themselves especially Chloe and Lucas...I mean they had about 2 or 3 conversations before that elevator thing happened. Riddiculous and unbelievable.

We had John Black and Ava Vitali....a lot of craziness last summer because of the writer strike so many different writers and no continuity or consistency in the storylines or dialogue. There was a lot of rubbish. :lol:

mirabella

Manda1
Aug 15 2009, 01:39 PM
pspcindy
Thanks Angie.

Oh no for me last year was much worse with the random elevator hook-ups both leading to engagments and marriages that are still together! Huh? I found everyone acting like Pod versions of themselves especially Chloe and Lucas...I mean they had about 2 or 3 conversations before that elevator thing happened. Riddiculous and unbelievable.

We had John Black and Ava Vitali....a lot of craziness last summer because of the writer strike so many different writers and no continuity or consistency in the storylines or dialogue. There was a lot of rubbish. :lol:
I agree. This summer is so much better. The writing is much better now than it was last summer.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I'm torn. Last year was worse with couples since we had the elevator sex (with Lucas/Chloe) and Chan, but then the characters I liked were on the show like Nick, Chelsea, Steve and Kayla and Philip wasn't ruined yet.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I'd have to agree that last year was worse. Lots of crazy ass stories that didn't make sense and lots of jumping around with stories and couples. Summer of Love, my ass!
And the year before had the WORST with Touch the Sky on during the summer.

So yea, I'd take this summer over the last two. It hasn't been THAT bad...although the upcoming stuff isn't catching my attention, but technically, the summer is over.

Can403

mirabella
Aug 15 2009, 02:31 PM
Manda1
Aug 15 2009, 01:39 PM
pspcindy
Thanks Angie.

I agree. This summer is so much better. The writing is much better now than it was last summer.
This is all a matter of opinion and perception but IMHO this is the worst summer I have seen on DOOL in years. I actually enjoyed DOOL last summer more than I am enjoying the show this summer. Days was really good in August/2008. I also enjoyed Days during the summer of 2007 more than I am this summer. For the most part, I am board to tears with DOOL this summer. :sleep:

If Days continues with these boring, plot-driven storylines, there is a good chance Days will be cancelled in 2010. Days managed to hit 1.6 in HH ratings at one point during the week of August 3-7 this year. The good news is with the return of Carly and Vivian in the fall, TIIC of this show have a chance to get their act together and earn back lost viewer and get better ratings. If this show wants to survive past 2010, the producing and writing is going to have to get much better and the ratings are going to have to improve. I am a fan of Days and I donít want it to be cancelled. I hope TIIC take a que from Rafe and get a clue. LOL
Edited by Can403, Aug 17 2009, 03:26 AM.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

IA Days is horrid right now ....only beating out last year slightly. Dragging out bad writing and terrible stories is only makingthings worse!

Nicole Walker

I can't for this baby switch storyline to be over with.

shaw
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 12 2009, 01:41 PM
wonderingwhat
Aug 12 2009, 10:25 AM
lastDays
Aug 12 2009, 09:02 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepCDN TV Guide Spoilers
I'm only speaking for myself here, but I wouldnt hold my breathe. If you ask me all of these storylines are either getting worse or goin in circles. Take you pick.
The truth of the matter is Rafe isnt goin no where, now that hes on Nicole's heels, and we all should have known Sami and Rafe arent gonna leave each other alone for a great amount of time. He's staying in Salem because he loves Sami and thinks she needs protected from what? Now you will answer that one, cause I have no idea! :shrug: :shrug:
I am thinking that Rafe feels that Sami still needs protecting from the Dimeras. I am sure that he is not in anyway trusting any of them, including Nicole. The closer he gets to the babyswitch truth, the more suspicious of all of them he will become. The real truth is that Rafe loves Sami and can't leave her. Remember when they were at the airport and he was going to leave for NY, he said it would bother him if they weren't in the same city. He said, in fact, I think it would kill me. Same thing here.
Well frankly Rafe did not look heart broken , actually he looked like he could careless. I thought it was a little weird really,but knew it is because lumi is on its way back.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of August 24:

Mia writes in her journal, saying she hates how she's still hung up on Chad.

Sami wonders if Dr. Baker is responsible for Graceís illness.

Daniel decides to use Kateís attraction to him to his advantage.

Stefano promises Nicole he'll take care of Dr. Baker.

Thursday August 27:
Bo and Hope arrive at the kidnappers' shack and hear gunfire.

Friday August 28:
Brady catches Arianna with Troy and demands to know what's going on!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply