Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Philip and Melanie have sex!; August 25th issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Aug 12 2009, 12:04 PM (5,767 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

Argh!!! I fucking HATE Stephanie!!

Phillip is officially a prick.

Poor Melanie :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Okay, I realize I'm pretty much the only person on this board who likes Stephanie, but how the hell is this Stephanie's fault? She didn't force Philip to take Melanie to a hotel room, have sex with her and then dump her. That's all on Philip. And she didn't force Melanie to go with Philip or keep his secret. That's all on Melanie. The only thing she did was make it clear that she couldn't accept Philip's mob lifestyle. They've been broken up for weeks and he made his own choice to leave the Kiriakis family. Again, that's on Philip. None of what happens to Melanie is Stephanie's fault -- the girl made her own choices and Philip's the one that is treating her like crap.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

It may not be Stephanie's fault that Philip treats Melanie like a chinese takeway carton, but I can hate her just the same. And I do. She took the hottness away from McDimples and then played him like a yo-yo. She is too good for gangsta Phil but why have a clean break when she can screw with Philip/Melanie and Nathan's lives? Plus she treated a vulnerable Melanie like dirt.

Yeah, I hate her.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Gross....I am going to quote my mother here...."Make Me Sick"

jane1978

Sounds very much as I expected. I quess a part of me hoped they will give Mel/Phillip a real chance but the show seems very much devoted to Phil/Steph and Nathan/Mel, so the quick return to original duos is natural. I donīt have any trouble with Mel/Phillip sleeping together nor I think itīs the last time. Comforting sex is a very common thing on soaps and as someone above said, atleast itīs heading towards the usual unwanted pregnancy story.

As for the sex tape, I assume the owner of the motel recognizes Phillip and thatīs why he tapes it. Itīs a classic movie twist.

esp13
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Aug 12 2009, 02:57 PM
It may not be Stephanie's fault that Philip treats Melanie like a chinese takeway carton, but I can hate her just the same. And I do. She took the hottness away from McDimples and then played him like a yo-yo. She is too good for gangsta Phil but why have a clean break when she can screw with Philip/Melanie and Nathan's lives? Plus she treated a vulnerable Melanie like dirt.

Yeah, I hate her.
I'm not telling anybody not to hate Stephanie. My post was entirely related to the posts that blamed her (or at least seemed to imply blame) for Philip hurting Melanie. There is nothing in that article that explains to me why this is her fault.

However, I'm trying to figure out how Stephanie "screwed with" Philip and Melanie. As far as she knows, there is no Philip and Melanie. Melanie insisted she couldn't sleep with Philip because she was Stephanie's friend and then they do it anyway and they both lie to Stephanie about it. Who is screwing with who's life again?

I get hating a character, because it is exactly how I feel about Melanie. But, I don't get blaming all of this on Stephanie. That was the only point I was trying to make.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

At first i was grossed out..But i actually like that now Phillip was a have a huge secret that he has to keep from Stephanie..Maybe this will make the storyline more interesting..

aimees76
Member Avatar

pspcindy

Yeah, I hate her.
Yeah, that.

soapfan0

As a huge Melanie and Philip fan, I'm HAPPY about this. Although, I'd like for Philip and Melanie to actually have something LONG term.

I find Philip so boring with Stephanie. Philip and Stephanie together are really dull.

The chemistry with Molly and Jay is unique and refreshing. So I'm hoping the writers will give them a chance.

Bradyclan

Gross!Gross! Gross!

Gosh, why is Philip stuck in those kind of stories with Melanie and Stephanie?

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

esp13
Aug 12 2009, 03:13 PM
pspcindy

Yeah, I hate her.
I'm not telling anybody not to hate Stephanie. My post was entirely related to the posts that blamed her (or at least seemed to imply blame) for Philip hurting Melanie. There is nothing in that article that explains to me why this is her fault.

However, I'm trying to figure out how Stephanie "screwed with" Philip and Melanie. As far as she knows, there is no Philip and Melanie. Melanie insisted she couldn't sleep with Philip because she was Stephanie's friend and then they do it anyway and they both lie to Stephanie about it. Who is screwing with who's life again?

I get hating a character, because it is exactly how I feel about Melanie. But, I don't get blaming all of this on Stephanie. That was the only point I was trying to make.
ICAM. I don't see why Stephanie is blamed. Philip choose to get into a fight and then sleep with Melanie. Melanie choose to sleep with him too. Philip brought her to a motel and insisted he was over Stephanie. That just screams rebound sex and he's not over her. If he was, he wouldn't take you there nor would it be happening so quickly.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

So I guess the sex tape is going to be called "Jaws"?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Aug 12 2009, 03:05 PM
Sounds very much as I expected. I quess a part of me hoped they will give Mel/Phillip a real chance but the show seems very much devoted to Phil/Steph and Nathan/Mel, so the quick return to original duos is natural. I donīt have any trouble with Mel/Phillip sleeping together nor I think itīs the last time. Comforting sex is a very common thing on soaps and as someone above said, atleast itīs heading towards the usual unwanted pregnancy story.

As for the sex tape, I assume the owner of the motel recognizes Phillip and thatīs why he tapes it. Itīs a classic movie twist.
I agree completely.

I also like how this adds some sort of intensity to the story. I like triangles/quads but there always needs to be a catalyst or something to really make things interesting. The sex tape is it. It adds an element of suspense and will provide some major drama going forward.

Can't wait!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

As I said in the other thread, you can already tell they both regret what they did and I love it. Classic soap!

kelly777
Member Avatar

esp13
Aug 12 2009, 02:50 PM
Okay, I realize I'm pretty much the only person on this board who likes Stephanie, but how the hell is this Stephanie's fault? She didn't force Philip to take Melanie to a hotel room, have sex with her and then dump her. That's all on Philip. And she didn't force Melanie to go with Philip or keep his secret. That's all on Melanie. The only thing she did was make it clear that she couldn't accept Philip's mob lifestyle. They've been broken up for weeks and he made his own choice to leave the Kiriakis family. Again, that's on Philip. None of what happens to Melanie is Stephanie's fault -- the girl made her own choices and Philip's the one that is treating her like crap.
I agree and who gives a shit whether Melanie and Phillip had sex :puke: and whether somebody taped it. Phil & Stephanie were broken up!! Why hide it? That's just screwed. These idiot writers and their triangles bite it. :walkman: :frustration:

lastDays
Member Avatar

I find it interesting how some people will jump allover Daniel and despise him for being a "womanizer" and "pervert",but defend Phillip and rationalize his boinking Melanie :roflol:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

lastDays
Aug 13 2009, 10:30 AM
I find it interesting how some people will jump allover Daniel and despise him for being a "womanizer" and "pervert",but defend Phillip and rationalize his boinking Melanie :roflol:
I don't see what the problem is. They're both adults.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I don't mind a bit that Philip and Melanie have sex. I just hate that boring, suckthelifeoutofanystory Stephanie has to come back in an ruin what could be the start of an interesting relationship. Let her be boring and lifeless with Nathan since he seems dazzled by her glittery hooha.

Philip is not the good guy type. He has goodness in him but he can be hard and driven as well. He is totally diarming when he flashes those dimples, however! I just want him to have a good story and not one I want to ff. And I think Melanie has grown and is lots more interesting than she was in the beginning.

Mason
Member Avatar

lastDays
Aug 13 2009, 10:30 AM
I don't like Philip sleeping with Melanie anymore than I like Daniel's sleeping around, but at least Philip's not a doctor and not sleeping with his patients and women young enough to be his daughter.
Edited by Mason, Aug 13 2009, 11:53 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply