Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ross Matthews; This is too funny!
Topic Started: Aug 16 2009, 08:31 PM (914 Views)
MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

I love Ross. Ross Matthews posted on his blog a residual check he got from DAYS and here it is:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

LOL! You can not even buy a gumball with that.

jcar03
Member Avatar

It costs them more money to print the check and mail it (I'm assuming) then that!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

What the hell could he have done for $0.05? Seriously, recurring actors have to get paid more than that.

jcar03
Member Avatar

They do. He says on his blog it is a residual check, so SoapNet airings?

lastDays
Member Avatar

Wow ! I would be too embarrassed to go cash it.I'd be thinking of what the teller might say or think :wtf:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LOL. That's insane. That's got to be the SoapNet check right? they don't ever rerun days the way they do ABC soaps, if I'm not mistaken.

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

They do get residual checks for airing in other countries as well. Boy I wonder how much Dee Hall is getting? lol! At least she and Drake have some income coming in considering many countries are way behind us!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply