Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 31st; *UPDATED 8/29*
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 10:05 PM (12,849 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Rafe gets knocked out by thugs when he discovers Dr. Baker's body; Arianna turns the tables on Brady; a critical decision about Chloe is made.

Tuesday
Victor catches Arianna and Brady together; Chloe starts to make a recovery; Rafe and Sami decide to go their separate ways.

Wednesday
Confusion breaks out when Chloe says Daniel's name; Brady and Arianna agree to meet at the park; Philip proposes to Stephanie.

Thursday
Lucas refuses to forgive Chloe; Kate is tormented by her feelings for Daniel; Philip and Stephanie get serious.

Friday
Nicole goes to great lengths to retrieve the letters about Dr. Baker's death; Will and Mia make themselves official; Brady and Arianna confront the hotel manager.

**UPDATED 8/19**

SOW Spoilers
-EJ and Lexie worry about Sefano's health.
-Maggie gives Melanie her blessing.
-Hope argues with Bo.
-Victor catches Arianna and Brady.

**UPDATED 8/20**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 31st
Sami and Rafe reconnect; Nicole is shocked by Stefano's revelation; Arianna tries to deflect Brady's suspicions; Kate doesn't know if she should trust Daniel; Daniel tries to save Chloe.

Tuesday, September 1st
Troy asks Arianna to come meet the head of the drug cartel; Nathan tells Lucas and Kate that Chloe might recover; Dr. Baker's attorney makes a revelation; Rafe and Sami share a close moment.

Wednesday, September 2nd
Lucas wonders if Chloe is in love with Daniel; Victor invites Arianna to dinner; Philip proposes to Stephanie; Nathan and Melanie take steps towards a relationship.

Thursday, September 3rd
Craig encourages Lucas to forgive Chloe; Kate catches Daniel in her room; Dean brings Ciara a stuffed animal; Victor orders Justin to help Daniel; Melanie gets a call from Stephanie.

Friday, September 4th
Nicole tries to retrieve Dr. Baker's letters; Sami bonds with Sydney; Chad tries to steal Mia's diary; Melanie tries to get rid of the sex tape; Lexie and E.J. worry about Stefano's health.

**UPDATED 8/25**

Soaps.com Spoilers
The week of August 31:

Arianna demands to meet the Big Boss behind her drug operation.

Kate urges Lucas to honor Chloe’s living will.

Daniel sneaks into Kate’s room to find damning evidence against her.

Chad enlists Kinsey in a plot to steal Mia’s diary.

Stefano tells EJ that he's nearly ready to hand over the family business to him.

Thursday September 3:
Stephanie & Philip have sex.

Friday September 4:
Rafe confronts Dr. Baker's lawyer about the letter to Sami.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 8/27**

SOW Spoilers
-Daniel sneaks in to see Chloe.
-EJ and Lexie worry about Stefano's health.
-Hope and Bo argue over the reward money.
-Victor grows suspicious of Arianna.
-Kate urges Lucas to honor Chloe's living will.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, September 1st
Brady and Arianna make love.

**UPDATED 8/29**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 31st
Kate urges Lucas to honor Chloe's living will; Brady and Arianna enjoy a late-night swim; EJ demands to know what secrets Nicole's keeping from him.

Tuesday, September 1st
Stefano finds Dr. Baker's attorney; Sami tells Rafe about Dr. Baker's call and her sense that he may have had something to do with Grace's death; Victor catches Arianna and Brady together.

Wednesday, September 2nd
Daniel sneaks into Kate's room to find damning evidence against her; Arianna demands to meet the big boss behind her drug operation; Philip proposes to Stephanie again.

Thursday, September 3rd
Stephanie and Philip make love; Daniel is discovered by Kate on his way out of her room; Ciara has a bad dream; Bo and Hope try to be civil with one another, but are unsuccessful.

Friday, September 4th
Rafe confronts Dr. Baker's lawyer about the letter to Sami; Chad enlists Kinsey in a plot to steal Mia's diary; Stefano tells EJ that he's nearly ready to hand over the family business to him; Philip prepares to go out of town for a job interview.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

esp13
Member Avatar

Hold on, didn't Rafe and Sami already decide to go their separate ways?

I guess we are going to have a who killed Dr. Baker storyline now. I wonder if he was telling the truth about that letter he supposedly sent to his attorney.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

esp13
Aug 18 2009, 10:38 PM
Hold on, didn't Rafe and Sami already decide to go their separate ways?

I guess we are going to have a who killed Dr. Baker storyline now. I wonder if he was telling the truth about that letter he supposedly sent to his attorney.
Well, we saw him write the letter and give it to a colleague back in May when he left Salem following being released from the hospital so he probably told his colleague to give it to his attorney. I knew that letter was going to be important. The letter and Mia's diary. Those two things will be the key, I think.

I hate that Baker is being killed off (love that guy and will miss Nicole/Baker scenes) but I knew it would happen. The writing's been on the wall for me from the minute Stefano got involved (especially after the scene last week where Stefano made a call after giving Nicole the money for Baker). His murder will raise a red flag, especially with Rafe on the case. It also will lead to the letter coming into play.

Things have really picked up, though. Glad to see Chloe wakes up during this week too.

Mason
Member Avatar

Dr. Baker dies?!

YIPEEEEE!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LovingDays

please its END OF SAFEEEEEE

mirabella

LovingDays
Aug 18 2009, 11:17 PM
please its END OF SAFEEEEEE
I really don't think it will be the end of Safe at all. They will be back together soon.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

lastDays
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 18 2009, 11:06 PM
Dr. Baker dies?!

YIPEEEEE!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I couldn't think of a more pointless character on Days than Dr. Baker.They stretched the role out far too long because of Callahan :cheer:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

now wait a minute....I thought Rafe and Sami already went their seperate ways...huh.

Old Doc Baker is dead. I bet either Steffy or Nicole killed him.

God almighty, let this baby switch sl end....It has been on way too long. Freaking absurd.

Beth
Member Avatar

Dr. Baker was useless and the actor wasn't very good either. I'm glad it's going to be over soon.

Dr. Chip

I think the person to whom he owed gambling money will have him killed. But, ironically, that's what's going to result in the letter being released, Nicole being outed, and the DiMeras being accused of the killing. A twist, for sure.

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

safe will work their way back to each other
this is just a temp breakup

SAFE LOVE SHINES ;)

Posted Image

darraholic
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 18 2009, 10:05 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Rafe gets knocked out by thugs when he discovers Dr. Baker's body
Too bad the thugs didn't finish Rafe off.

michelle
Member Avatar

Amen! I'd take Dr. Baker in a heartbeat over ole wooden head Rafe.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Dr. Chip
Aug 19 2009, 09:25 AM
I think the person to whom he owed gambling money will have him killed. But, ironically, that's what's going to result in the letter being released, Nicole being outed, and the DiMeras being accused of the killing. A twist, for sure.
I think you're right, or at least, that's a great way to play it. I'll miss Dr. Baker, assuming he's really dead, dead.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

thx angie, we can always count on you to have the latest on dool. philip proposes again, will she accept and will they actually get married. if they were on any other soap maybe, but on dool, not a chance
Edited by ytumbler8, Aug 20 2009, 03:06 PM.

Dallas812

Thank you

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jeanneshuis
Aug 19 2009, 09:28 AM
safe will work their way back to each other
this is just a temp breakup

SAFE LOVE SHINES ;)

Posted Image
Absolutely!!! They already did the kiss and split last week, so if they are going to go their separate ways, they have to get back together first. This is NOT the end of SAFE!!!! They will back and stronger than ever!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-EJ and Lexie worry about Stefano's health.
-Maggie gives Melanie her blessing.
-Hope argues with Bo.
-Victor catches Arianna and Brady.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply