Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 31st; *UPDATED 8/29*
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 10:05 PM (12,881 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 19 2009, 01:31 PM
SOW Spoilers
-EJ and Lexie worry about Stefano's health.
-Maggie gives Melanie her blessing.
-Hope argues with Bo.
-Victor catches Arianna and Brady.
Somebody check Maggie for Alzheimers ("Maggie gives Melanie her blessing") :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Hmmm...Makes me wonder if Steffy will be the next vet to be written off. DH has done it before....evil cow.

oldschoolfan

I'm bummed that Baker is being killed off. I really liked him, he added a little comedy to Days, which IMO is mostly missing. And that letter is definitley going to come into play.
Edited by oldschoolfan, Aug 19 2009, 07:30 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Confusion breaks out when Chloe says Daniel's name; Brady and Arianna agree to meet at the park; Philip proposes to Stephanie.

evilD
Member Avatar

Proposing again??? They did this like 2 months ago!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 19 2009, 10:17 AM
Angie79
Aug 18 2009, 10:05 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Rafe gets knocked out by thugs when he discovers Dr. Baker's body
Too bad the thugs didn't finish Rafe off.

Amen!

Too bad it is Doc Baker who dies instead of the wooden Rafe.

I love John Callahan and he made the most out of the smarmy, witty Baker.

So is Steffy faking a health scare to distract EJ from other things or is the writing on the wall for the character?

Nadia's break is almost over. But we knew that from her tweets.

thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 31st
Sami and Rafe reconnect; Nicole is shocked by Stefano's revelation; Arianna tries to deflect Brady's suspicions; Kate doesn't know if she should trust Daniel; Daniel tries to save Chloe.

Tuesday, September 1st
Troy asks Arianna to come meet the head of the drug cartel; Nathan tells Lucas and Kate that Chloe might recover; Dr. Baker's attorney makes a revelation; Rafe and Sami share a close moment.

Wednesday, September 2nd
Lucas wonders if Chloe is in love with Daniel; Victor invites Arianna to dinner; Philip proposes to Stephanie; Nathan and Melanie take steps towards a relationship.

Thursday, September 3rd
Craig encourages Lucas to forgive Chloe; Kate catches Daniel in her room; Dean brings Ciara a stuffed animal; Victor orders Justin to help Daniel; Melanie gets a call from Stephanie.

Friday, September 4th
Nicole tries to retrieve Dr. Baker's letters; Sami bonds with Sydney; Chad tries to steal Mia's diary; Melanie tries to get rid of the sex tape; Lexie and E.J. worry about Stefano's health.

LovingDays

I freaking Hate SAFEEEEEEEEee

Dr. Chip

I still can't believe these older men (if Nathan is out of medical school, he's at least 30) pining over 18-year-old Melanie.

And if Stephanie and Philip are only going to break up again, what's the point in getting back together now?

Ellie

Dr. Chip
Aug 20 2009, 03:34 PM
And if Stephanie and Philip are only going to break up again, what's the point in getting back together now?
It's because they're newer on the show, so writers can write stories for them which haven't been done before.

peaches179

Ellie
Aug 20 2009, 03:41 PM
Dr. Chip
It's because they're newer on the show, so writers can write stories for them which haven't been done before.

:laugh: :laugh: Good one, Ellie!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
I still can't believe these older men (if Nathan is out of medical school, he's at least 30) pining over 18-year-old Melanie.

Dena seems to like teen girls with men over 30 (Dansea last year) . Maybe she is a man,like one poster suggested

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

lastDays
Aug 20 2009, 05:13 PM
Dr. Chip

Dena seems to like teen girls with men over 30 (Dansea last year) . Maybe she is a man,like one poster suggested
What kills me is Melanie still would work better in the teen set. Many people insist Melanie is some kind of vixen and wouldn't put up with teenaged guys. Well, the fact she can't tell Philip was just using her for sex and is wanting Stephanie back now pretty much puts a stamp on the fact she is any kind of vixen. She's out of her league, and it's so trying to push Molly Burnett in an age group she doesn't fit in.

Manda1

Angie79
Aug 20 2009, 03:03 PM
Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 31st
Sami and Rafe reconnect; Nicole is shocked by Stefano's revelation; Arianna tries to deflect Brady's suspicions; Kate doesn't know if she should trust Daniel; Daniel tries to save Chloe.

Tuesday, September 1st
Troy asks Arianna to come meet the head of the drug cartel; Nathan tells Lucas and Kate that Chloe might recover; Dr. Baker's attorney makes a revelation; Rafe and Sami share a close moment.

Wednesday, September 2nd
Lucas wonders if Chloe is in love with Daniel; Victor invites Arianna to dinner; Philip proposes to Stephanie; Nathan and Melanie take steps towards a relationship.

Thursday, September 3rd
Craig encourages Lucas to forgive Chloe; Kate catches Daniel in her room; Dean brings Ciara a stuffed animal; Victor orders Justin to help Daniel; Melanie gets a call from Stephanie.

Friday, September 4th
Nicole tries to retrieve Dr. Baker's letters; Sami bonds with Sydney; Chad tries to steal Mia's diary; Melanie tries to get rid of the sex tape; Lexie and E.J. worry about Stefano's health.
I am very happy about the Safe spoilers. I can start to really enjoy the show again. :wub: :wub: :wub:
These scenes will be with the recast Arianna so will be intersting to watch they are obviously giving her bigger story and decided Felisha wasn't going to be up to it. Particularly looking forward to the Arianna and Victor scenes.
I always found Dr Wesley funny and arrogant as a character. The scenes he has with Lucas should be fun and I hope he has some with Daniel too, and Kate liar, liar.

Please hurry up and give Sami her baby back!

Overall lots to keep me interested this week. :popcorn: :popcorn:

minnime1968

It's just a thought but...does anyone else see Melanie coming up pregnant with Phillip's baby? It would be like the writers to add that kind of storyline.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

I'm becoming confused with these spoilers as some of them are the same as last weeks but different dates. I wonder which week these events will take place?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Lucas refuses to forgive Chloe; Kate is tormented by her feelings for Daniel; Philip and Stephanie get serious.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 20 2009, 10:06 PM
Kate is tormented by her feelings for Daniel
Oh, good grief... :eyeroll:

lily20

Mason
Aug 20 2009, 10:08 PM
Angie79
Aug 20 2009, 10:06 PM
Kate is tormented by her feelings for Daniel
Oh, good grief... :eyeroll:
I know you're not a Danloe fan, but I am and I second that!
end this crap now!

Anyone think Daniel will sleep with kate?
gawd, I hope not! but I wouldn't put it past these writers.
Edited by lily20, Aug 20 2009, 11:53 PM.

lily20

Angie79
Aug 19 2009, 10:09 PM
Wednesday
Confusion breaks out when Chloe says Daniel's name; Brady and Arianna agree to meet at the park; Philip proposes to Stephanie.
same old crap with Philip and Stephanie.

Who gives a shit that Brady and Arianna meet at the park?
Who gives a shit about them in general?

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for the spoilers angie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply