Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic Days Stories that need to be redone
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 11:43 PM (806 Views)
shawndbrady1981

im just interested to see what everyone else thinks..Tomlin is doing days justice..hes making things old new again..but in a good way by ]fixing what needs to be fixed for example bo and hope back in forefront..switching the couples around where they need to be (lindsay hartley for brady awesome) melanie and phillip i actually prefer.. and nathan and stefani is good...and vivian and carlys return

heres the point..what stories need to be revamped or brought back to the forefront and told as new again..(come on every soap does it)

i for one am obsessed with the princess Gina storyline and think it has so much potential left in it.. we need that Stefano back and out of just worrying about Ej..

maybe turn vivian into princess gina lol!!!

i also want kristen back..or do something like them with the whole twins and switching roles..what are your guys' thoughts

Also Carly really needs to come back with a vengence on Vivian..the two need to be constantly at eachothers throats[/b][/color] :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Well, I've heard the whole Phillip/Stephanie/Melanie/Nathan thing as a replay on Carrie/Austin/Sami/Lucas and I enjoyed both but the later just was beaten into the ground. I for one, really would like something different as oppose to rehashing the same stuff.

shawndbrady1981

no im not saying to necessarily not write anything new..im saying some of the older storylines need to be revamped and retooled with the older characters coming back..alot of the stories got messed up and revamping them could fix up all the loose ends..

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

Explain the connection between Lawrence and Steve's "death" with Lawrence returning and get Steve and Kayla back for a return no matter how brief it may be!

paul89

MrsMahaney
Aug 19 2009, 03:51 AM
Explain the connection between Lawrence and Steve's "death" with Lawrence returning and get Steve and Kayla back for a return no matter how brief it may be!
yes steve and Kayla do need to comeback

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't know about exploring the past- I think the internet makes that fairly difficult 'cause people remember stuff now and expect continuity.

But, I'm feeling like it's been a long time since a genuine, major event. Something that lasts a summer, or at least a month, and brings the majority of the cast together somehow. Cruise of Deception is remembered fondly. If they took the time to do it right, a natural disaster might work. Or some kind of big event- a party, not a wedding or anything specific like that.

Just...something unifying with major stakes and a well-defined pre-planned beginning, middle and end.

Or- a secret room/cage. Lock someone's ass up, doesn't matter to me who (they have to be an adult, though). I love that kind of stuff.

paul89

px780
Aug 20 2009, 04:18 PM
I don't know about exploring the past- I think the internet makes that fairly difficult 'cause people remember stuff now and expect continuity.

But, I'm feeling like it's been a long time since a genuine, major event. Something that lasts a summer, or at least a month, and brings the majority of the cast together somehow. Cruise of Deception is remembered fondly. If they took the time to do it right, a natural disaster might work. Or some kind of big event- a party, not a wedding or anything specific like that.

Just...something unifying with major stakes and a well-defined pre-planned beginning, middle and end.

Or- a secret room/cage. Lock someone's ass up, doesn't matter to me who (they have to be an adult, though). I love that kind of stuff.
i know whats your saying major event......we need that Back on Days

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply