Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Fall Preview; September 1st issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Aug 19 2009, 11:10 AM (8,847 Views)
mirabella

esp13
Aug 20 2009, 10:48 AM
I think that EJ and Nicole stay together which is why the spoiler says EJ cuts "emotional" ties to Nicole. I figure it's either to make sure that they retain custody of Sydney or something similar. Then the final piece of the babyswitch will be revealed probably in November sweeps, just in time for Ari's maternity leave.
I agree with that. I think EJ will be angry for a while but they will stay married. I also agree that the final pieces of the baby switch will not be revealed until November sweeps.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tori

mirabella
Aug 20 2009, 10:59 AM
esp13
Aug 20 2009, 10:48 AM
I think that EJ and Nicole stay together which is why the spoiler says EJ cuts "emotional" ties to Nicole. I figure it's either to make sure that they retain custody of Sydney or something similar. Then the final piece of the babyswitch will be revealed probably in November sweeps, just in time for Ari's maternity leave.
I agree with that. I think EJ will be angry for a while but they will stay married. I also agree that the final pieces of the baby switch will not be revealed until November sweeps.
There is no pre-nup is there? And Nicole knows a few little secrets of her own she could threaten to expose EJ. We could have a War of the Roses type of situation with Nicole and EJ - that could be loads of fun. I so want snarky and witty Nicole back.
Edited by Tori, Aug 20 2009, 11:05 AM.

FanODays

Didn't Corday say something about a storyline involving Bo, Hope, Daniel and Carly? I wonder if Hope will turn to Dr. Ick because she's ticked (again) at Bo.

I can see it now, Bope get yet another divorce because Hope can't forgive him, they hook up with other people, Hope's life is in danger, Bo saves her and they remarry, all in time for May sweeps 2010 and Days push not to get cancelled.

LovingDays

Vivian's return will be full of mystery.
Hope and Bo get Ciara back, but their relationship gets straind.
Chloe wakes up and Daniel is freed.
Lucas falls off the wagon again.
Melanie and Brady go on another adventure to save somebody, but who's going to save Melanie from Stephanie when a video tape comes out of Melanie and Philip's sexcapades?
Melanie become quite popular as both Nathan and Philip show interest in her.
Chad learns Mia sold their child.
EJ learns Nicole miscarried their child. He thinks Sydney's Mia's kid so he dumps Nicole!
Kate and Stefano gett closer again!

soaps.com

ericfan400

Which one is it was the EJ and Nicole spoiler. Is it "cut emotional ties" or " dump her"

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

liverlips123
Aug 19 2009, 08:50 PM

Off topic i think they are making Phillip/Melanie, days of our lives own Chuck/Blair from Gossip Girl.
Dena thinks they are destined to be together...
I can kind of see that. Philip & melanie are the Chuck & Blair and Nathan & Stephanie are the Nate & Vanessa. Dena should learn how to at least make the good guys a little more interesting like Nate & Vanessa are.

Tori

Lucas falls off the wagon I think will be interesting. Good material at least for Bryan. I wonder if Rehab will be off screen or on. I think it would be interesting to see the details of his therapy and how all his problems will be pinned on the women in his life and his inability to stand up to them. I think it would be interesting to have Stephanie still have a problem with prescription drugs and have her end up at the same rehab facility. Lucas could hook up with another one of his brother's women.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From Taylor's (Mia) twitter:

its heating up in Salem uh ohhh. :0 intense scenes today with the beautifully preggers Ari. :)
31 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/TaylorSpreitler/status/3458890410
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pixiedust

jane1978
Aug 19 2009, 12:20 PM
lastDays
Aug 19 2009, 11:46 AM
Kenny
Aug 19 2009, 11:43 AM
Why are these spoilers all about Chad/Phillip/Mia/Nathan/Melanie/etc.? Are there any other characters on the show? Why didn't we get a Vivian/Carly preview? Ugh, LoL. Didn't Corday say that the younger crew wouldn't get so much airtime once summer was over? Doesn't sound like it...
Just goes to show KC is a pr*** in every way :drunk:
Actually, Corday said he likes Molly Burnett and they will focus on Melanie, Phillip, Nathan and Steph during fall. He mentioned them as the second or third big story. He did said the teens will be on more during summer, but Taylor Spreitler who plays Mia got sick so they probably couldnīt tape as much shows with them as they originally wanted. This was probably the less teen oriented summer in years.

And those preview seems to be for the month and half before Carly arrives. CC is not even taping yet and they are already finishing September. I think Carly will arrive in mid October and Vivian will be probably the big return for November sweeps.
Taylor S only missed one day of work and she shot those missed scenes the next day,so that doesn't explain it! Seems like they have alot of stuff coming up but aren't most kids back in school already?

mjandhaley

Maybe the one night stand comes back to haunt Mel and Phillip because she is pregnant, or maybe the hotel guy sends it to Step. I cant wait for Nicoles lies to come out. :P

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks..sounds pretty boring.I hope some characters NEVEER come back.Is BD being written out?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply