Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Mia still likes Chad; September 1st issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Aug 19 2009, 12:09 PM (1,536 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features a short interview with Taylor Spreitler.

At the under-21 dance at the Cheatin Heart, Chad attempts to get closer to Mia by putting on "their" song. Taylor Spreitler explains, "She does have feelings for him. But she still really likes Will."

Will walks in and asks Mia to dance just as Chad and Mia's song is playing. Will tries to kiss Mia, but she says no. Spreitler says that Mia would feel bad kissing Will in front of Chad while that song is playing.

Will leaves, and Chad asks Mia what went wrong between them in the first place. Mia avoids the question by leaving with Kinsey, who is drunk. Chad runs after them so that Mia won't get in the car with Kinsey. He finds that Mia didn't get in the car, but Kinsey did, and the car crashes. As SOD says, "later, at the hospital, Will finds Mia in Chad's arms."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Mia still likes Chad? God, ask me if I care, LoL. :sleep:

Hopefully that annoying little twit Kinsey dies, and some good will come out of this.
Edited by Mason, Aug 19 2009, 12:12 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

So she still "likes, likes" him, huh? :eyeroll: Is she back to writing "Mrs. Chad whatever his last name is" on her Trapper Keeper?

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Aug 19 2009, 12:14 PM
So she still "likes, likes" him, huh? :eyeroll: Is she back to writing "Mrs. Chad whatever his last name is" on her Trapper Keeper?

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Mia :hearts: Chad. 4-ever. :eyeroll:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hmm...they dont use "Trapper Keepers" since the 80s. LOL

She'll probably twitter him...or invited him to be her "friend" on Facebook...maybe she changed her "relationship status" from "in a relationship" to "single?" That gives Chad the hope!LOL

But seriously....who the FUCK cares!
Liz

esp13
Member Avatar

Paxton

Line o' the day right there. :roflol:

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Paxton
Is she back to writing "Mrs. Chad whatever his last name is" on her Trapper Keeper?

Trapper Keeper!!! LMAO!!!

jane1978

Liz<3Days
Aug 19 2009, 12:32 PM
Hmm...they dont use "Trapper Keepers" since the 80s. LOL

She'll probably twitter him...or invited him to be her "friend" on Facebook...maybe she changed her "relationship status" from "in a relationship" to "single?" That gives Chad the hope!LOL

But seriously....who the FUCK cares!
Liz
I do. I like Mia and Chad. Mia seems much more alive and animated when she is around him and I hate how indifferent is Will about everything. If he really likes and wants Mia he needs a big wakeup call and start to fight for her.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad Mia still likes Chad. I think she looks better with him than Will anyway.

As for Kinsey, I hope she's okay. And I hope Will end up by her side.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Really? Now way. Ugh.

Can403

:sleep: :sleep:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Will comes as too sweet for Mia. Like, when she revealed to him that she's not a virgin - she shouldn't have been nervous to tell him that, and he shouldn't have reacted the way he did! While her and Will look cute together, her personality matches up so much better with Chad.

paul89

sorry i dont like Mia with Chad at all

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG get rid of these people,there untalented actors and very boring to watch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply