Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Chappell Tweets Days Teasers!
Topic Started: Aug 19 2009, 02:37 PM (3,513 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

Crystal was briefly on Twitter last night. Here are her Days related Tweets.

Quote:

omg I've had the most amazing dayys!

Quote:

Havin a blast at Days! Have to say--- nothin Ive done before! But promise to be entertaining!
Edited by dc cubs, Aug 20 2009, 10:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

It all sounds great. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival, along with Auntie Viv's.

james0479
Member Avatar

DC CUBS,.....Thanks for posting!!! I haven't had a chance to check the twitter because I've been busy as hell at work. Sounds like Crystal is having a blast! I think if it was something she wasn't thrilled about, she'd say nothing. Bugt she has been quite the talkative actress lately. It's interesting how she says it's nothing she's done before but it is very entertaining. Hmmmmmmmm.......Among other thing that says, without a doubt, Carly 2.0 (as she likes to call her) must be a new experience for her....and ultimately for us. I am intrigued and couldn't be more excited. Thanks for posting....and thanks to Crystal for being so cool and letting the fans know how she is enjoying her new Days.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Crystal is on Twitter right now and just posted this bit of info.

Quote:

We shot an awesome Days promo! Cant wait to see it myself!

Ellie

dc cubs
Aug 24 2009, 12:07 PM
Crystal is on Twitter right now and just posted this bit of info.

Quote:

We shot an awesome Days promo! Cant wait to see it myself!
Thanks for posting! I think she's just comparing it to GL, lol. I mean, she's been hyping this promo a lot, but is it going to be that different than any other promo we've seen in the past six months??

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Judie Henninger, from the promo department, tweeted this about the promo:

Almost done with the Bo/Hope & Carly promo and interview will keep you posted as to what websites you can go to to see it.

and

By the way everyone looked beautiful at the shoot...Peter in a tux, Kristian and Crystal in beautiful gowns.

http://twitter.com/heyjude14

I'm interested to see it.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Maybe it will be a promo like these, but focusing on Carly, Bo and Hope?

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting these and it's nice to know that Bo and Carly will not be revisited.

Ellie

Ana75
Aug 24 2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks for posting these and it's nice to know that Bo and Carly will not be revisited.
Um, I don't think anyone said that, unfortunately... in fact, Corday pretty much said it would.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The way the producer and CC have been pimping this promo, it better be good.

Judging by the producer's comments, it sounds like it will only be shown online. Why bother making these promos for online only? Air it on TV too!!

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Aug 25 2009, 12:42 AM

Judging by the producer's comments, it sounds like it will only be shown online. Why bother making these promos for online only? Air it on TV too!!
Why do you think it's only online? I think she said she'd give people the link to view it, but I just interpreted that to mean she'd be giving us the online location, like Angie posts every week. In other words, the Days promo people wouldn't know when a network affiliate might air the promo, so all they can do is direct us online. Did I miss something other than that?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Aug 25 2009, 12:51 AM
PhoenixRising05

Why do you think it's only online? I think she said she'd give people the link to view it, but I just interpreted that to mean she'd be giving us the online location, like Angie posts every week. In other words, the Days promo people wouldn't know when a network affiliate might air the promo, so all they can do is direct us online. Did I miss something other than that?
Well, even without what she said, the promos are never aired on TV it seems. It's been discussed on various sites and I've never personally seen the promos on NBC since at least February 2008. Nobody I've talked to has seen them either and, during the TV season, I did watch quite a bit of NBC. They used to show them alot in late night but not anymore. If anyone's seen them on NBC, I certainly have not been made aware of it.

Also, I asked the producer on twitter why the promos are so short and she responded by saying that the network no longer bothers to air them anymore so they condensed them, figuring long promos were no longer necessary. Now, here she is offering to link people to it rather then telling them to watch for it. It's just stupid to put all this effort into something that only will get seen online if people no where to find it.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Aug 25 2009, 01:01 AM.

Ellie

^^ Ok thanks. Not sure that means it's online-only, but either way I agree with you that the effort put into this promo might be misplaced if the affiliates aren't going to air it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Aug 25 2009, 01:00 AM
Ellie
Aug 25 2009, 12:51 AM
PhoenixRising05

Well, even without what she said, the promos are never aired on TV it seems. It's been discussed on various sites and I've never personally seen the promos on NBC since at least February 2008. Nobody I've talked to has seen them either and, during the TV season, I did watch quite a bit of NBC. They used to show them alot in late night but not anymore. If anyone's seen them on NBC, I certainly have not been made aware of it.

Also, I asked the producer on twitter why the promos are so short and she responded by saying that the network no longer bothers to air them anymore so they condensed them, figuring long promos were no longer necessary. Now, here she is offering to link people to it rather then telling them to watch for it. It's just stupid to put all this effort into something that only will get seen online if people no where to find it.
Maybe it just depends on the affiliate? I have seen some of the promos since Feb. 2008 on TV and I can remember even seeing the shorter promos for DAYS on NBC on my local affiliate. I can't remember if they were airing during The Biggest Loser or what it was, but I remember seeing them.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 25 2009, 01:00 AM
I don't understand what's so stupid about it. It's better to show it online than not showing at all.

lysie
Member Avatar

Um...I've seen them on TV. I don't even watch much NBC, so I don't even watch for them, and I've seen them on TV. I'm pretty sure it depends on the affiliate. One came on while I was at the dentist getting a filling. It was this summer, so it was definitely after February.
Edited by lysie, Aug 25 2009, 08:29 AM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I remember watching them too because I usually watch "Today in LA," while getting ready for work. I would be in another room and they will quickly come on.

Its not like they put a lot of money in promotion anyways. Look at GH, they have a promo machine over there and they still suck!

I do hope they do more then promos for CC's return since people might actually come back to see her.
Liz

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Well the way she has been tweeting,,bout "this Carly is different or something like that"I shudder to think,what those hacks have in store for her

Harmony233

EjsGaGirl
Aug 25 2009, 09:28 AM
Well the way she has been tweeting,,bout "this Carly is different or something like that"I shudder to think,what those hacks have in store for her
I have to admit I'm a little nervous about that.Granted I could understand her being a little harder after being buried alive for days.That would have to do something to somebodys mind.LOL

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm glad Crystal seems excited about returning to Days..Can't wait for her return..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply