Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Scoop o' dish 8-23-09
Topic Started: Aug 23 2009, 06:27 PM (3,686 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Hope and Ciara are held at gunpoint in their own home by Dean. Dean and Hope struggle and she is knocked out. Justin comes by and he and Dean also get into a struggle and Justin is also knocked out. Bo shows up and he and Dean get into a drag out fight while Hope is protecting Ciara.

Kate takes a hostage of her own: Daniel.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Thanks for the tidbits Kitty, I appreciate it greatly!

Deleted User
Deleted User

OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2009, 06:27 PM
Sex slave? LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oh, good God! What are they DOING to Kate?!

The Bo/Hope stuff sounds good, though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Aug 23 2009, 06:37 PM
OneBadKitty
Oh, good God! What are they DOING to Kate?!

The Bo/Hope stuff sounds good, though.
It would be SO much better if Hope was doing the ass kicking, a la Larry Welch!
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And the week after, Dean will be either killed or sent to prison, never heard from again. No one will mention him. It's just like Owen. It's just like Ava. I'm sure it's just like Meredith as well. God forbid these writers bring on a bad guy and actually integrate him or her into the cast and then use him for a long term storyline. No. We get villains of the week. Dean had potential with Nick Stabile playing the part. Here's why I would have done:

I would have had Dean end up looking like the good guy in all of this, taking down Kyle and Brenda. They would both be dead and his secret would remain silent. I would have Bo, Hope and all of Salem look at Dean as some hero. They would invite him to family functions, he would get to know the rest of the characters through Bo and Hope. Have him become an actual character, and then when he has so much to lose after getting everyone's trust and possibly promoted in the police rankings, then have some dirt leak on Dean and then watch his downfall. I would actually care about "villain Dean" then. We've only seen Dean for a few weeks now. Why the fuck do we care about his downfall?

Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Aug 23 2009, 06:39 PM
And the week after, Dean will be either killed or sent to prison, never heard from again. No one will mention him. It's just like Owen. It's just like Ava. I'm sure it's just like Meredith as well. God forbid these writers bring on a bad guy and actually integrate him or her into the cast and then use him for a long term storyline. No. We get villains of the week. Dean had potential with Nick Stabile playing the part. Here's why I would have done:

I would have had Dean end up looking like the good guy in all of this, taking down Kyle and Brenda. They would both be dead and his secret would remain silent. I would have Bo, Hope and all of Salem look at Dean as some hero. They would invite him to family functions, he would get to know the rest of the characters through Bo and Hope. Have him become an actual character, and then when he has so much to lose after getting everyone's trust and possibly promoted in the police rankings, then have some dirt leak on Dean and then watch his downfall. I would actually care about "villain Dean" then. We've only seen Dean for a few weeks now. Why the fuck do we care about his downfall?
I would have done it the same way except with a couple changes.

1) He would have a real reason for hating Hope. The whole kidnapping fiasco was a plan that went perfectly. He could turn out to be a number of people. Mainly Nicholas Alamain or her, more interestingly, her little brother Dougie.
Quote Post Goto Top

KathyRon

Got ask how accurate these spoilers are and who is reporting them? Not trying to be a downer just wanted to know. Thanks! :wave:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Aug 23 2009, 07:22 PM
Got ask how accurate these spoilers are and who is reporting them? Not trying to be a downer just wanted to know. Thanks! :wave:
Who wants to defend my honor, LOL? :wave:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

KathyRon
No one is reporting them, they are my inside info that I share with Daytime Royalty and have been doing so for quite some time.

KathyRon

Did not mean to sound respectful. Just was asking. Thanks again! :)
Edited by KathyRon, Aug 23 2009, 07:32 PM.

Ellie

OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2009, 07:27 PM
KathyRon
No one is reporting them, they are my inside info that I share with Daytime Royalty and have been doing so for quite some time.
Yep - OneBadKitty's spoilers have always been completely accurate, and she's been sharing them at the DR board for a while now.

Ellie

KathyRon
Aug 23 2009, 07:31 PM
Did not sound respectful. Just was asking. Thanks again! :)
No problem!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoop, OBK! You're the best! :)

oldschoolfan

Thanks OBK, I love your scoops!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

KathyRon
KathyRon...Dawn has been accurate with her spoilers that she posts here all along.

MrsDimera

Amello
Aug 23 2009, 06:34 PM
OneBadKitty
Sex slave? LOL
My thoughts exactly!

fancyface78
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Hope and Ciara are held at gunpoint in their own home by Dean. Dean and Hope struggle and she is knocked out. Justin comes by and he and Dean also get into a struggle and Justin is also knocked out. Bo shows up and he and Dean get into a drag out fight while Hope is protecting Ciara.

Thanks, OBK!! Always appreciate your scoops :)

KathyRon

Thanks again for sharing the spoilers! It's much appreciated! :cheer:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2009, 07:24 PM
KathyRon
Who wants to defend my honor, LOL? :wave:
OBK, I'll defend your honor any day!! :hail:

OBK is always on the money!!

Thanks for the updates!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply