Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Scoop o' dish 8-23-09
Topic Started: Aug 23 2009, 06:27 PM (3,699 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 24 2009, 07:39 PM
Okay, so I'm watching last Wednesday's episode right now, and do you mean to tell me that Dean has kidnapped Ciara and will later try to kill Hope, Bo, etc. because he didn't make detective? That is his big, shocking motive for all of this?

Lame.
Thanks, OBK.

I agree, but what in DH's history on this show made you expect that his motive would actually be big, and shocking? They just can't carry a story through to a a surprising end.
Edited by six, Aug 24 2009, 08:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Kate kidnapping Daniel///PUKE....get her OUT of this story NOW.I heard this Dean character leaves soon.,..and I hope so,,he is a bore.Thanks OBK

leah09
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 24 2009, 06:55 PM
Lol, yeah, that Kate spoiler definitely made my brain go, sex slave?

Thanks, OBK!
LMAO...but how can he be a sex slave when there's no way in hell she can get him aroused? I don't care what has happened in their past on the Kiriakis lawnchair. She's just yucky and creepy and he hates her effing guts. Talk about a boner deflater.

thanks for the scoop, OBK..you rock!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply