Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview, 9/8 issue
Topic Started: Aug 25 2009, 11:16 AM (2,197 Views)
Ellie

Credit: SON

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
ATWT: Peck Out, Kay In
Y&R's Nick Learns He's the Father of Sharon's Baby
GH: It's Carny Time
ATWT: Tom Learns Riley is Adam
DAYS: Dr. Baker Dies
GL's Phil Confesses: "I'm Dying"
AMC's Amanda Moves in with David!
B&B: Brooke Moves to Paris

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW!
DOOL: Sex Tape Leaked!
Y&R: Adam's Lies Exposed
OLTL: Todd Sees Cole Selling Drugs
AMC: Kendall is Innocent!

EDITORS' CHOICE: Love Hurts, Y&R
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Gina Tognoni (Dinah, GL)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am surprised that the baby switch picture isn't Nicole and EJ as I thought that Ej just finds out that Nicole miscarried, not that Nicole switched the babies. I didn't think that was until November.
Interesting.

I love that Days has a sex tape. That's a first, I think.

Manny
Member Avatar

Sunset Beach had a sex tape of Antonio and Gabi...

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Who is the sex tape of?

Ellie

darraholic
Aug 25 2009, 11:34 AM
Who is the sex tape of?
Philip and Melanie.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Aug 25 2009, 11:21 AM
I am surprised that the baby switch picture isn't Nicole and EJ as I thought that Ej just finds out that Nicole miscarried, not that Nicole switched the babies. I didn't think that was until November.
Interesting.

Maybe Sami and Rafe find out the whole story and keep it a secret from EJ and Nicole while hatching a plan to get Sydney. That seems unlikely given the other spoilers that are out there, so the cover's probably just misleading.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Ellie
Aug 25 2009, 11:36 AM
darraholic
Who is the sex tape of?
Philip and Melanie.

:puke: Who would want to watch that.

lastDays
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 25 2009, 11:48 AM
Ellie
Aug 25 2009, 11:36 AM
darraholic
Who is the sex tape of?
Philip and Melanie.

:puke: Who would want to watch that.
Dena Higley
Edited by lastDays, Aug 25 2009, 11:55 AM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie, I want to read more gossip on Peck. hehehehe!

mll1206
Member Avatar

married Peck had an affair with a married female co-star and the majority of the cast does not like him...guess that is a new reason to be fired these days!!! I have had a few co-workers I did not like, does not mean it was a reason to fire them. just saying....

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If his behavior was causing a disruption to show production and hindering the taping schedule then I could see why they would let him go. The affair coming to light could have been the icing on the cake.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie!!It boggles my mind bout AP..he always talked bout being such a family fan..oh well,it happens,,Why in hell is that LAME promo pic of Sami and Mr.Roboto,,even on SOD,in reference to the baby switch..good grief...thats going to make people tune OUT....and poor Dr Baker..knew he was toast

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Rhi
Aug 25 2009, 04:10 PM
If his behavior was causing a disruption to show production and hindering the taping schedule then I could see why they would let him go. The affair coming to light could have been the icing on the cake.
I completely agree. I remember reading things about him from days too where his behavior was disrupting even back then. I'm sure this was just the final nail in the coffin for him. Good riddance, I never cared for him anyways I'd rather have Simon back for Katie :wub:

lilacwine
Member Avatar

His wife has a restraining order against him... considering his history (anger management classes and such) I do find it believable that his behavior could likely have been disruptive on set which was probably the reason for the dismissal. The affair and dislike were probably just pieces of the puzzle.
IMO

geemar

not a fan of austin peck's brad. cos i liked the brad who married carly when he found out who parker's real father was. too much change of character - turned him into an unfunny buffoon for my taste. what i'm having such a hard time with is how so many people can't separate austin from 'brad'. there is some other rumor that austin & michael park hated each other and everybody's comments are about michael being judgmental like jack & they're almost blaming him for austin getting canned. unbelievable. gee :o

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply