Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 7th; *UPDATED 9/5*
Topic Started: Aug 25 2009, 09:46 PM (7,315 Views)
LovingDays

Daily Spoilers

Sept 7 - NO SHOW

Sept 8 - Nicole thwarts Rafe's search for evidence; Brady deletes the video of Philip and Melanie; Victor looks for information on Arianna; Maggie catches Chad with Dr. Baker's letter to Mia; Stephanie thinks Melanie put the sex video on the Internet.

Sept 9 - Sami confronts Nicole; Rafe meets with Sister Theresa and learns more; Philip asks Bo about who leaked the sex tape; Victor forces Arianna to end her relationship with Brady; Dean tells Hope he wants to be in charge of the kidnapping case.

Sept 10 - Rafe forces Nicole to accompany him to see Sister Theresa; Sami runs into E.J. in the park; Bo and Justin argue about the kidnapping case; Dean realizes that Hope is on to him; Justin bursts in and tackles Dean; Hope screams when a gun goes off.

Sept 11 - Brady is angry with Philip; Melanie confronts Arianna; Victor asks Philip to stay at the mansion; Will learns that Mia still has feelings for Chad; Justin, though wounded, manages to call Bo; Bo and the police force charge to the rescue

**UPDATED 8/27**

SOW Spoilers
-The gulf between Rafe and Sami widens.
-EJ learns of Nicole's run-in with Rafe.
-Stephanie and Nathan are in for a surprise.

**UPDATED 8/28**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
NO SHOW

Tuesday
Nicole flushes Dr. Baker's letter down the toilet; Brady takes charge over the leaked video.

Wednesday
Sami confronts Nicole about her moment with Rafe; Philip goes to Bo for answers; Victor makes Arianna admit that she is a drug dealer.

Thursday
Nicole and Rafe have a confrontation; Ciara's terror gives away Dean as the third suspect; Philip apologizes to Melanie.

Friday
Melanie defends Philip, causing Brady to wonder if she still loves him; Will accidentally reads Mia's diary and learns of her feelings for Chad.

**UPDATED 9/1**

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 7:

Rafe learns Nicole visited baby Grace at the convent.

Victor reveals to Arianna that he knows her secret.

Melanie has a painful encounter with Nathan.

Bo and Justin argue over Bo's handling of the kidnapping.

Thursday September 10:
Dean realizes Hope is on to him.

Friday September 11:
Mia tells Chad their actions had consequences. She had his baby!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 9/3**

SOD Spoilers
- EJ learns Nicole had a run-in with Rafe.
- Maggie catches Chad in her home.
- Stephanie and Nathan are in for a disturbing surprise.

SOW Spoilers
-Melanie has an awkward encounter with Nathan.
-Maggie catches an intruder.
-EJ learns about Nicole's interaction with Rafe.

Can't Miss:Friday, September 11th
Mia has startling news for Chad.

**UPDATED 9/5**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Septmeber 7th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, September 8th
Rafe gets a call from Sister Theresa; Victor tells Arianna they need to talk; Maggie catches Chad in her house and Mia covers for him; Melanie tries to lie to Stephanie about the sex tape, but Nathan demands she tell the truth.

Wednesday, September 9th
Rafe learns Nicole visited baby Grace at the convent; Victor reveals to Arianna that he knows her secret; Melanie has a painful encounter with Nathan; Hope tells Dean there may be a third suspect in the kidnapping case.

Thursday, Septmeber 10th
Dean realizes Hope is on to him; Bo and Justin argue over Bo's handling of the kidnapping; EJ questions Nicole about her friendship with Sami and her fight with Rafe; Brady and Sami bond over having been hurt by the ones they love.

Friday, September 11th
Mia tells Chad their actions had consequences; Melanie defends Philip to Brady; Will breaks up with Mia; Arianna struggles to control her emotions; Bo races to get to Hope and Ciara.

Edited by Angie79, Sep 5 2009, 01:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Thank you for the spoilers. my poor Justin. :( I hope he will be okay.

Sounds like another exciting week in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Thats weird.Isn't this the week that kate holds Daniel hostage? No mention of it here

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. I really hope anybody...Rafe....Or anybody discovers Nicole's lies and brings them to light so the most over drawn out sl ever can end!

evilD
Member Avatar

Since there is no show on September 7th and we know that NBC had to delay every episode shot a day later for Michael Jackson's funeral, it probably was supposed to air on September 11 but with the delay, it'll possibly start the week of September 14 instead.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks LovingDays!!

MrsDimera

Sounds like a good week. I may just have to watch this week.

LovingDays

it looks good

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-The gulf between Rafe and Sami widens.
-EJ learns of Nicole's run-in with Rafe.
-Stephanie and Nathan are in for a surprise.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Thanks for posting Angie!

Sounds better and better every week.

Meanwhile, I have 2 weeks worth sitting on my DVR that I haven't watched yet...

MrsDimera

Thanks LovingDays and Angie!

Sounds like the Days train is starting to move again, lol.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
NO SHOW

Tuesday
Nicole flushes Dr. Baker's letter down the toilet; Brady takes charge over the leaked video.

Wednesday
Sami confronts Nicole about her moment with Rafe; Philip goes to Bo for answers; Victor makes Arianna admit that she is a drug dealer.

Thursday
Nicole and Rafe have a confrontation; Ciara's terror gives away Dean as the third suspect; Philip apologizes to Melanie.

Friday
Melanie defends Philip, causing Brady to wonder if she still loves him; Will accidentally reads Mia's diary and learns of her feelings for Chad.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 28 2009, 10:14 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
NO SHOW

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
I used to think Phillip was a wothwhile character.Now I can't stand him.Melanie and Steph are desperate,twisted women :puke:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm looking forward to Dean going down and the major steps he takes to save his ass.

MrsDimera

Quote:

Will accidentally reads Mia's diary and learns of her feelings for Chad.

Why couldn't he read the part about her being pregnant? :frustration:
Edited by MrsDimera, Aug 29 2009, 12:41 PM.

Marian

Quote:

Why couldn't he read the part about her being pregnant?
Edited by MrsDimera, Today, 12:41 PM.

My thoughts exactly!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Marian
Aug 29 2009, 10:59 PM
Quote:

Why couldn't he read the part about her being pregnant?
Edited by MrsDimera, Today, 12:41 PM.

My thoughts exactly!
My question...how does one 'accidentally' read anything? :eyeroll:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I think she tells him pretty soon that she had a baby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply