Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 7th; *UPDATED 9/5*
Topic Started: Aug 25 2009, 09:46 PM (7,266 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 7:

Rafe learns Nicole visited baby Grace at the convent.

Victor reveals to Arianna that he knows her secret.

Melanie has a painful encounter with Nathan.

Bo and Justin argue over Bo's handling of the kidnapping.

Thursday September 10:
Dean realizes Hope is on to him.

Friday September 11:
Mia tells Chad their actions had consequences. She had his baby!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thanks so much for posting. Things are getting interesting!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks. Mia tells Chad that should be interesting.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
- EJ learns Nicole had a run-in with Rafe.
- Maggie catches Chad in her home.
- Stephanie and Nathan are in for a disturbing surprise.

SOW Spoilers
-Melanie has an awkward encounter with Nathan.
-Maggie catches an intruder.
-EJ learns about Nicole's interaction with Rafe.

Can't Miss:Friday, September 11th
Mia has startling news for Chad.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Septmeber 7th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, September 8th
Rafe gets a call from Sister Theresa; Victor tells Arianna they need to talk; Maggie catches Chad in her house and Mia covers for him; Melanie tries to lie to Stephanie about the sex tape, but Nathan demands she tell the truth.

Wednesday, September 9th
Rafe learns Nicole visited baby Grace at the convent; Victor reveals to Arianna that he knows her secret; Melanie has a painful encounter with Nathan; Hope tells Dean there may be a third suspect in the kidnapping case.

Thursday, Septmeber 10th
Dean realizes Hope is on to him; Bo and Justin argue over Bo's handling of the kidnapping; EJ questions Nicole about her friendship with Sami and her fight with Rafe; Brady and Sami bond over having been hurt by the ones they love.

Friday, September 11th
Mia tells Chad their actions had consequences; Melanie defends Philip to Brady; Will breaks up with Mia; Arianna struggles to control her emotions; Bo races to get to Hope and Ciara.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 5 2009, 01:17 PM
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Septmeber 7th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, September 8th
Rafe gets a call from Sister Theresa; Victor tells Arianna they need to talk; Maggie catches Chad in her house and Mia covers for him; Melanie tries to lie to Stephanie about the sex tape, but Nathan demands she tell the truth.

Wednesday, September 9th
Rafe learns Nicole visited baby Grace at the convent; Victor reveals to Arianna that he knows her secret; Melanie has a painful encounter with Nathan; Hope tells Dean there may be a third suspect in the kidnapping case.

Thursday, Septmeber 10th
Dean realizes Hope is on to him; Bo and Justin argue over Bo's handling of the kidnapping; EJ questions Nicole about her friendship with Sami and her fight with Rafe; Brady and Sami bond over having been hurt by the ones they love.

Friday, September 11th
Mia tells Chad their actions had consequences; Melanie defends Philip to Brady; Will breaks up with Mia; Arianna struggles to control her emotions; Bo races to get to Hope and Ciara.
"Brady and Sami bond..."

God,please tell me they aren't toying with Bami :drunk:

mirabella

lastDays
Sep 5 2009, 01:41 PM
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Septmeber 7th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, September 8th

Wednesday, September 9th

Thursday, Septmeber 10th

Friday, September 11th
"Brady and Sami bond..."

lol....no, they are just commiserating over their "lost" loves. I don't think they will be going there, at least not at this point.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mia's computer diary idea is so stupid. Nothing is safe on a computer even if its password protected and not on an online network.

Dr. Chip

If Brady is Colleen's grandson and Sami is Shawn's granddaughter, they shouldn't be going there. Then, again, Dena is still listed as head writer. She may be looking to stir up some incest since Max and Chelsea are off our screen.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

What I want to know.. is if they are related and now they are bonding.. WHY THE HECK DOESN'T BRADY TELL HER ABOUT HER BABY?? Why did he keep it from her? Apparently blood is not thicker than water.. Especially since they are also almost brother and sister. She was raised by John too!

mirabella

Chelikins
Sep 5 2009, 10:56 PM
What I want to know.. is if they are related and now they are bonding.. WHY THE HECK DOESN'T BRADY TELL HER ABOUT HER BABY?? Why did he keep it from her? Apparently blood is not thicker than water.. Especially since they are also almost brother and sister. She was raised by John too!
Brady doesn't know that Sydney is Sami's baby. He believes that she is Mia's baby and that Mia willingly gave her to Nicole to raise. The only people who know the whole truth now are Nicole and Stefano. Dr. Baker did but he is dead now, or so we think.

shawndbrady1981

mirabella
Sep 5 2009, 02:58 PM
lastDays
Sep 5 2009, 01:41 PM
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Monday, Septmeber 7th
NO SHOW

Tuesday, September 8th

Wednesday, September 9th

Thursday, Septmeber 10th

Friday, September 11th
"Brady and Sami bond..."

lol....no, they are just commiserating over their "lost" loves. I don't think they will be going there, at least not at this point.
arent they related..in some form.. not by blood but still..days made mistakes with chelsea/max abby /max...ect they need more people in salem who arent family members to have more options..can we please get a family to oppose the kiriakis and the dimeras...hey everyones all obsessed with days becoming passions (even though days did possessions/ spirits/ superhuman powers ect ect long before passions came along) -but how about they bring pilar (passions ) as rafe and ariannas mom..and have her be in the maffia and enemy of victor and stefano and the girl who played natalia on guiding light as the older sister ..that way we can still have natalia/olivia (guiding light) bringing fans of passions and gl over..

i wish theyd just pair mel with nathan or with phillip and be done with it instead of the merry go round..or just get rid of them all. even though i actually like melanie now..forget about stephanie and phillip..nathan is okay

kitkat
Member Avatar

Comparing Max & Chelsea is no where near the same as Brady & Sami. Max was adopted and is in no way blood related to Chelsea. However even though Brady & Sami are step-brother & sister, they are also second cousins... follow me...

Sean Brady was the younger brother to Colieen Brady
He had the following children biologically-- Roman, Kim, & Kayla(of course Bo, Max, & Franky was not his biological children.

Colieen Brady had one child, that we know of, named John Black(I think she named him Sean, and you could also call him Forrest Alamain.)

So...

Sean's Kids----------------------------- Colieen's Kid

Roman
Kim------------- All cousins to-------------John
Kayla

Therefore all Roman's, Kim's, & Kayla's kids are all second cousin's to John's son & daughter-- Brady & Belle. And that definitely includes Sami...

It's about time they bonded, as step-brother & sister and second cousins, they never have been very close. But of course they both have something in common, loving those crazy Hernandez siblings.

Brady doesn't know about Sami's baby, the only thing he knows about has nothing to do with Sami, that he knows of. I wouldn't be suprised if Brady told Sami, why are you listening to anyone when it comes to your personal relationsips, your smart enough to make up your own mind. What I'd like to hear him say is, 'listen Nicole is my friend, but I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.' We might hear something pretty close--
Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by kitkat, Sep 6 2009, 12:28 AM.

Marian

Speaking of all these family ties... I haven't watched for a while, but were Kristen and Peter, Stefano's children? And if John is Stefano's half brother... does that mean that Kristen and John were related by blood when their relationship with the whole passing off EJ as his baby thing was going on?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Peter & Kristen were adopted by Stefano.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

mirabella
Sep 5 2009, 11:13 PM
Chelikins
Brady doesn't know that Sydney is Sami's baby. He believes that she is Mia's baby and that Mia willingly gave her to Nicole to raise. The only people who know the whole truth now are Nicole and Stefano. Dr. Baker did but he is dead now, or so we think.
Thank you for clearing that up for me! ;-) I was beginning to wonder.

So EJ is Kristen's, who was adopted by Stefano.. so he is not blood related to Stefano. Sorry for some reason I must have forgotten somethings. I was thinking EJ was Stefano's child. It has been a while and I wasn't watching as closely back then.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Susan is EJ's mother, not Kristen. Stefano is his father.

chante

just thought i would say, i love this show,and this week is going to be great

CapeSafe

Chelikins
Keep in mind that Brady doesn't know about the baby switch... He believes that Sydney is actually Mia's baby...just wait until Nicole has been lying to him too!!!!
Can't wait for Rafe to figure this all out

Marian

Thanks for clearing that up for me. That all makes sense now. So Kristen was adopted and she tried to pass EJ (Susan and Stefano's child) off as her own. Great! Strange that Stefano wouldn't have moved heaven and earth to look for her when she went missing and was sent to be a part of that Harem though... even if she was adopted, she's still his child. I guess the writers just wanted to get rid of that character once and for all.
And does that mean that Peter is dead? It's just that Stefano referred to EJ as his only son recently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply