Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 7th; *UPDATED 9/5*
Topic Started: Aug 25 2009, 09:46 PM (7,285 Views)
suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Chelikins
Sep 5 2009, 10:56 PM
What I want to know.. is if they are related and now they are bonding.. WHY THE HECK DOESN'T BRADY TELL HER ABOUT HER BABY?? Why did he keep it from her? Apparently blood is not thicker than water.. Especially since they are also almost brother and sister. She was raised by John too!
Good point! I never thought of it like that! Brady should tell her about the baby!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelikins
Member Avatar

CapeSafe
Sep 6 2009, 04:46 PM
Chelikins
Sep 5 2009, 10:56 PM
What I want to know.. is if they are related and now they are bonding.. WHY THE HECK DOESN'T BRADY TELL HER ABOUT HER BABY?? Why did he keep it from her? Apparently blood is not thicker than water.. Especially since they are also almost brother and sister. She was raised by John too!
Keep in mind that Brady doesn't know about the baby switch... He believes that Sydney is actually Mia's baby...just wait until Nicole has been lying to him too!!!!
Can't wait for Rafe to figure this all out
Ohh.. thanks for clearing that. I thought he knew about the baby switch with Sami not just the one with Mia. Yes Brady is going to have a fit when he realizes what Nicole did.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply