Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Fall Preview (Corday interview); September 8th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Aug 26 2009, 10:59 AM (9,233 Views)
Kailyn

Harmony233
Aug 26 2009, 02:14 PM
Kailyn
Aug 26 2009, 12:59 PM
I am so glad that Bo and Hope seperate because Bo needs a mature woman to spend the rest of his life with not this little gamer he's married to..."when things don't go my way I'm taking my toys and going home"bye Hope don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out she deserves that snake in the grass Justin so she can look back and appreciate what she once had although she never does. lets see did all those marriages and reneweing of vows not say "for better or worse" I guess I was mistaken Hope's vows should read for MY better not worse.
well I for one am so excited for carly's return. I always like that Bo and Carly were much more connected then Bo and Hope in the sense that Bo needs a grown up relationship now and Carly porvided that before.
I have always been pretty indiffernt to Hope I didn't love her.I didn't hate her.But I didn't start watching until 91 so I didn't see the classic Hope years.But shes really annoying me.
well I watched Bo and Hope from the begining and the old Hope was so much more fun to watch this one, this Hope is such a hag always threatening to leave and taking there poor child with her. dragging Ciarra out of her security really makes her mother of the year doesn't it?.lol. this Hope is always looking for another man to hang her droopy head on while they comfort her when shes mad with Bo over something. this is such a pathetic pattern for them I hope they leave the show soon after this awful storyline which I predict will be over with very soon.they make much better back ground detecvtive then they do up front with all their bantering back and forth and threats and dirty looks like Jr High mean girl.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

sungrey
Aug 26 2009, 03:55 PM
Sindacco
Aug 26 2009, 12:41 PM
What is the history between Justin and Hope? I thought she wasn't on the show during the time he was, except her brief return in 1990.
That was my question exactly. Hope and Bo left the show in April 1987 and Justin came on around that time, if not a little earlier. There is NO history between Justin and Hope. The families, yes. And that could be what creates the conflict.

I'll look forward to the story, although I can't help but think another "The Plan to Save Days" article is coming when the hardcore Bope fans revolt. :D
I may be wrong but I vaguely remember Justin and Hope having a flirtation of sorts. Bo and Justin had a ton of tension between them and Justin came on as a major ladies man and I could've sworn he flirted with Hope to piss off Bo or something. That was so long ago that my memory is fuzzy.

Regardless, Justin is a known character and the character and actor are well-liked. Justin and Hope doesn't seem forced. There is a chemistry there. That is why it's not a horrible avenue to explore. I honestly wouldn't worry about Bope fans (and even if they do revolt, so what? LOL). They generally give things a chance before getting upset (based on what I've noticed) and they never seem to get as outraged as other groups when they don't like something. Plus, I don't think a fan revolt would matter. The ratings didn't drop when J&M or S&K left. I doubt breaking up Bo and Hope will hurt the show (especially since it likely won't be for good). I think all the fans that would've been upset have already left or, at the very least, don't factor into the ratings. Bo and Carly also had alot of fans too so that is something to think about as well.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Aside from Bo/Hope/Justin/Carly, this all sounds pretty boring, to be honest.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I hope this IS a good Fall, because aside from the Bo/Hope story at times, I've been getting so bored with Days lately, and thats coming from someone who actually came back to it and enjoyed the Spring after the vets exit! I hope these returns help to build up to great Fall. I don't know, I've just felt very "meh" on Days lately. I am growing to hate the teens, and all the stuff with Sami/Rafe bores me nowdays, and the baby switch is being drug on WAY too long...

Sindacco
Member Avatar

downwhtone
Aug 26 2009, 02:16 PM
Quote:

"And then Carly returns to town."

That's it? That's the preview for Carly's return?
They don't want to spoil anything about her return, I'm glad for that.

Ellie

Sindacco
Aug 26 2009, 05:42 PM
They don't want to spoil anything about her return, I'm glad for that.
That's what it seems like, but they're banking on the fact that the viewers will be SO involved in the Bope story that the viewers will already be glued to their screens when Carly walks in. I'm not so sure that will be the case.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I wonder if they will bring back Judi Evans as Adrienne, Justin's wife or if they will divorce. I think it would be an interesting turn of events to have her come back. I guess they could have her back and off screen like they did to Justin when Adrienne was on before. That was a hot mess!! LOL

Ponz
Member Avatar

Quote:

"Things are ramping up from a simmer to a slow burn. By the time we get to the end of September, boy is the pot going to be boiling over," says Ken Corday. "Too many things happen at one time. You can't miss a day."

Posted Image

Ellie

Ponz
Aug 26 2009, 06:16 PM
Quote:

"Things are ramping up from a simmer to a slow burn. By the time we get to the end of September, boy is the pot going to be boiling over," says Ken Corday. "Too many things happen at one time. You can't miss a day."

Posted Image
ROFLLLL that just never gets old. Love it.

KathyRon

Well, the word from the DC Podcast is that Justin is NOT going to be romantically involved with Hope! Justing is reportedly involved in another story, and this so called "quad" is just about creating a bigger story for Bope! I'm starting to think that the "quad" just might be Justin & Carly! :sheep: Even Crystal just tweeted that this story is about creating some angst for all the Bo & Hope fans! :dance: Sorry to all those anti Bope and Hope non-fans! :whistle:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Aug 26 2009, 06:23 PM
Well, the word from the DC Podcast is that Justin is NOT going to be romantically involved with Hope! Justing is reportedly involved in another story, and this so called "quad" is just about creating a bigger story for Bope! I'm starting to think that the "quad" just might be Justin & Carly! :sheep: Even Crystal just tweeted that this story is about creating some angst for all the Bo & Hope fans! :dance: Sorry to all those anti Bope and Hope non-fans! :whistle:
I haven't seen any Tweets from Crystal saying that...when did she post that one?

Dr. Chip

I don't buy the Justin/Hope stuff. Justin was never this chummy with Bo and Hope back in the day; they didn't get along all that well, because Justin was a Kiriakis and Bo and Hope didn't want to be.

And now Victor is blackmailing Arianna about the drugs in Salem? Funny, since Victor brought drugs to Salem when he first arrived back in 1985.

peaches179

Dr. Chip
Aug 26 2009, 06:36 PM
And now Victor is blackmailing Arianna about the drugs in Salem? Funny, since Victor brought drugs to Salem when he first arrived back in 1985.

:roflol: I agree.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I wonder if, somehow, Justin will be involved with the drug storyline with Victor.

Kailyn

talbab1994
Aug 26 2009, 07:12 PM
I wonder if, somehow, Justin will be involved with the drug storyline with Victor.
Justin is so shifty eyed I have a feeling he's going to be a very interesting character this time around. maybe the reason he and Adriene are having some marital problems are he's into some very shady things. more like Uncle Vic then meest the eye. and I really wish he and Hope would hook up and she finds herself into the middle of the biggest mess of her life the girl needs some reality check. and some zest to her rather boring life.lol

sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Aug 26 2009, 05:22 PM
sungrey
Aug 26 2009, 03:55 PM
Sindacco
Aug 26 2009, 12:41 PM
What is the history between Justin and Hope? I thought she wasn't on the show during the time he was, except her brief return in 1990.
That was my question exactly. Hope and Bo left the show in April 1987 and Justin came on around that time, if not a little earlier. There is NO history between Justin and Hope. The families, yes. And that could be what creates the conflict.

I'll look forward to the story, although I can't help but think another "The Plan to Save Days" article is coming when the hardcore Bope fans revolt. :D
I may be wrong but I vaguely remember Justin and Hope having a flirtation of sorts. Bo and Justin had a ton of tension between them and Justin came on as a major ladies man and I could've sworn he flirted with Hope to piss off Bo or something. That was so long ago that my memory is fuzzy.

Regardless, Justin is a known character and the character and actor are well-liked. Justin and Hope doesn't seem forced. There is a chemistry there. That is why it's not a horrible avenue to explore. I honestly wouldn't worry about Bope fans (and even if they do revolt, so what? LOL). They generally give things a chance before getting upset (based on what I've noticed) and they never seem to get as outraged as other groups when they don't like something. Plus, I don't think a fan revolt would matter. The ratings didn't drop when J&M or S&K left. I doubt breaking up Bo and Hope will hurt the show (especially since it likely won't be for good). I think all the fans that would've been upset have already left or, at the very least, don't factor into the ratings. Bo and Carly also had alot of fans too so that is something to think about as well.

We can only hope. Based on previous posts, it now looks like no Justin-Hope story? Hmm. I wouldn't have minded seeing it if you'd have thrown Adrienne into the mix, but now I wonder what they've got up their sleeves.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

They are probably too worried that Justin may actually pose a threat to Bo. That's why they have always paired Hope up with losers like Franco and Patrick...criminals. God forbid they ever let Hope have interest from decent, non-criminals. It would be great to see Justin/Hope if they are so intent on splitting up Bo and Hope. But from what Corday has said, it sounds like Bo will be in the middle.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm just glad they seem to be using Justin...Wally is a great actor...

Kailyn

fancyface78
Aug 26 2009, 08:15 PM
They are probably too worried that Justin may actually pose a threat to Bo. That's why they have always paired Hope up with losers like Franco and Patrick...criminals. God forbid they ever let Hope have interest from decent, non-criminals. It would be great to see Justin/Hope if they are so intent on splitting up Bo and Hope. But from what Corday has said, it sounds like Bo will be in the middle.
I agree this could be such an intersting relationship Bo and Hope have pretty much grown stale so I for one would welcome a Hope Justin pairing.if the days big wigs would be brave enough to step out of the box and do a ittle something on the edge maybe the show would be fun to watch.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kailyn
Aug 26 2009, 08:28 PM
fancyface78
Aug 26 2009, 08:15 PM
I agree this could be such an intersting relationship Bo and Hope have pretty much grown stale so I for one would welcome a Hope Justin pairing.if the days big wigs would be brave enough to step out of the box and do a ittle something on the edge maybe the show would be fun to watch.
I totally agree!! Maybe they will change their mind and see what happens with Hope/ Justin. If they are going to put her with someone else, I just want it to be someone decent...not a thug.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply