Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 19: Samoa
Topic Started: Aug 27 2009, 08:40 AM (4,004 Views)
MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 17 2009, 09:21 PM
I read on another site that...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Don't bring your BB spoiler ways into here! LoL :P

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 17 2009, 09:23 PM
MTSRocks
Sep 17 2009, 08:00 PM
What did said Asshole do?
Russell? He lied about living in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina and made up some crazy story about how he almost died and he watched his dog drown in the flood waters, etc. Trying to get sympathy. Um... he threw some dude's socks in the fire and emptied out everyone's canteens. He's just an asshole, LoL.

Oh, and BB's Janelle just tweeted that she loves him. Ick.
Oh I knew that, I meant the other asshole, but now I know who it is now.

Although I don't post on the TWoP board, I do get a kick out of lurking there during Survivor season. Some of those posters are HIlarious.
Edited by MTSRocks, Sep 17 2009, 09:42 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

MTSRocks
Sep 17 2009, 09:41 PM
Kenny

Don't bring your BB spoiler ways into here! LoL :P
LoL! You love it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I can't stand the short bald Russell!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I actually found Evil Russell hilarious. The hick Ben though was a major idiot.

Marissa was cute and sad that she left. I hope Betsy somehow is the one who takes out Russell. But I'm worried Russell will catch on to her.

The other tribe was basically ignored except for Shamboo <3333

The previews looked good for the next episode.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

This should be stickied modies!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I haven't seen the episode. My TiVo mesed up, naturally.

I'm not really excited for the season to be dominated by Russell H ... sigh. I don't care how entertaining he is. I'm sick of the over the top villains, the crappy editing (focusing on four people and ignoring the other 16) ... SIGH.

Bring on All-Stars 2!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Kenny

I've heard that too.

darraholic
Member Avatar

That's why I hate 20 cast seasons. They should just stick to 16 and have no double tribals.

Manny
Member Avatar

It was an okay episode. I haven't decided about Evil Russell yet. He could be fun. He is a bit over the top though. I LOVE Betsy! She seems smart! She's onto Evil Russell. Hope she exposes him.

Hated that guy behind Marisa at the TC who was mean to her.

No one else is really standing out. After watching BB just a few days ago, it really makes you see how you can't know Survivor people the way you know BB people. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could watch Survivor people on that island 24/7? lol

And OMG! Kenny!! I didn't know you watch Survivor!! I think you said you didn't watch Survivor since like season 2... I could be wrong though.. lol

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Finally got to watch the premiere.

Shambo seems like she's going to be fun to watch. I'm always drawn to the odd ones on this show, lol.

Did any else catch that 62year old Mike when he said "Afro-Americans"? What a dumbass. Who says that anymore?!? It's not the worst thing you could say, and I'm not saying he meant in a derogatory manner either, I just think he could have chosen a better word.

...steps off my soap box.

Not liking that Ben guy who had some issue with Marissa. I was likin' her too. Sucks she got booted first.

As for Russell, as much as I already don't like him, and I could do w/o over-the-top villians, if his tribe buys what he's selling, then they deserve every tribal council they wind up at.

Next week looks crazy!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Mateo
Sep 19 2009, 02:55 PM
Finally got to watch the premiere.

Shambo seems like she's going to be fun to watch. I'm always drawn to the odd ones on this show, lol.

Did any else catch that 62year old Mike when he said "Afro-Americans"? What a dumbass. Who says that anymore?!? It's not the worst thing you could say, and I'm not saying he meant in a derogatory manner either, I just think he could have chosen a better word.

...steps off my soap box.

Not liking that Ben guy who had some issue with Marissa. I was likin' her too. Sucks she got booted first.

As for Russell, as much as I already don't like him, and I could do w/o over-the-top villians, if his tribe buys what he's selling, then they deserve every tribal council they wind up at.

Next week looks crazy!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

BTW, I'm sorry but who is Shambo? I seriously don't remember her. Is she the older lady, or the cop lady?

Oh, and as vile as Russell is, it's hard to hate on him if his tribe is REALLY that stupid to believe his every word.

Lastly, it doesn't surprise me that he's so vile....he is Texan after all..... :whistle:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^LoL!

I can't even hate on that Texas comment, and I'm from Texas.(ack, I hate to even admit I'm Texan, :shame: )

ETA: Shambo is the older lady with the purple bandanna around her head. She's either going to fun to watch, or get annoying really fast.
Edited by Mateo, Sep 19 2009, 05:00 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Mateo
Sep 19 2009, 03:46 PM

ETA: Shambo is the older lady with the purple bandanna around her head. She's either going to fun to watch, or get annoying really fast.
Well, the fact that she had issues with them taking a break to get into the beautiful water kind of tells me which one she'll be. (If there had been a problem and they didn't go back to work in time, they would have showed that to us).

Haven't we already had a rocket scientist before? Is that a larger profession then I realized?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Dave Johnson from Survivor: Amazon was a Rocket Scientist.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Hate Ben. Haaaate.
Edited by MTSRocks, Sep 24 2009, 07:57 PM.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Fuck this season of Survivor. I'm actually thinking of not watching anymore.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm scared to ask who got the boot tonight...

darraholic
Member Avatar

Poor Betsy :(

Ben is way more of a douche then Russell. Ugh I can't stand him. Loved Yasmin giving it too Ben. Sassy Yasmin is easily my favorite now. I loved her coming into the other camp.

I lol'd at Laura making fun of Shambo.

I don't buy Russell finding the hidden idol. I bet the producers gave him the location.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Jeff clearly has no memory either. He must forget how he threw Robb Z out of a challenge for trying to strangle Clay in Thailand.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply