Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 19: Samoa
Topic Started: Aug 27 2009, 08:40 AM (4,009 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I really don't care for anyone left. Russell's played a good game but I can't stand his personality. Mick & Jaison are dull. Natalie's sweet but she's letting Russell control her too much. Shambo's a dumbass. Brett who?

I hope Natalie wins out of who is left.

I can't wait for this season to be over and All Stars 2 to begin.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Me too, Danny, although I've been spoiled for All Stars. I will say I'm stoked at the winner but won't say anything else.

Manny
Member Avatar

You ALREADY know who won All Stars 2?? Wow..

I hope it's a good season.. cause I've disliked the last three seasons.

Deleted User
Deleted User

KMan101
Dec 11 2009, 06:58 PM
Me too, Danny, although I've been spoiled for All Stars. I will say I'm stoked at the winner but won't say anything else.
Spoiler tag the winner, please! Or PM me! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Thank God, Shambo is gone. I couldn't stand her at all.

JTRules1
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 11 2009, 06:58 PM
OOh...could you PM me who won??? :D

KMan101
Member Avatar

Amello and JTRules, please check your PMs! Just sent ... sorry it took so long, was on vacation.

JTRules1
Member Avatar

^Yeah got it ;) wow i cant believe it!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I stopped watching this season after the first few episodes, but I'm watching the finale and rooting for Brett.

Gotta love an underdog! :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Big bad evil Russell crying?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I don't think I've ever hated a reality contestant more than I do that inbred hillbilly redneck Russell.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rickie
Dec 20 2009, 10:38 PM
I don't think I've ever hated a reality contestant more than I do that inbred hillbilly redneck Russell.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of his. He's the reason I tuned out of this season after the first couple of episodes. It was pretty much The Russell Show -- just like BB11 was The Ronnie Show until he finally got evicted. Unfortunately, Russell lasted 'til the very end, so I'm glad I tuned out when I did, LoL.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Happy Natalie won!

Looking forward to All Stars 2!

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Natalie winning made me smile. Poor Russell and his ego. It cost him 1 mil.

JTRules1
Member Avatar

Ah well...at least he won the "player of the season"(which he was)...I personally was NOT happy Natalie won...but whatev...thats just me! ;) at least he is going to be on next season!!

JTRules1
Member Avatar

Here is the cast for Heroes vs. Villains(i apologize if this does not belong here ;) )

Heroes:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Villains:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credit: Thanks to SlumberLumber at Telboards :)
Edited by JTRules1, Dec 21 2009, 10:00 AM.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

JTRules1
Dec 21 2009, 08:45 AM
Ah well...at least he won the "player of the season"(which he was)...I personally was NOT happy Natalie won...but whatev...thats just me! ;) at least he is going to be on next season!!
He isn't any player of the season. He lost. If Russell was truly a great player, he would have remembered Survivor is also a social game.....which he forgot. The only reason Russell lost is because of his own actions, but he is so delusional in his interviews he just doesn't get it. Another reality "star" with a sense of entitlement like a certain American Idol we all know.

Maybe they'll give him a pity million dollars like they did Poopert last All-Stars.

And Sandra a villain? :unsure:
Edited by wiggleworm, Dec 21 2009, 11:19 AM.

JTRules1
Member Avatar

^Well...i guess we'll have to agree to disagree about russell ;) But i agree about Sandra...when i saw she was on the Villains i was like...WTF??? :unsure:

darraholic
Member Avatar

Sandra on the villains tribe is so WTF? They should of had Candice on the Villains and Sandra on the Heroes. The only thing Sandra did that was bad was tossing the fish and letting her best buddy Christa take the heat.

I don't really care much for the Heroes tribe except for Cirie. The Villains tribe is epic with Courtney, Jerri, Sandra, Boston Rob, Russell & Coach.

I'm glad Natalie won lastnight. I really loved Erik's comments. I found it funny though since Natalie was the one behind getting Laura, Kelly & Monica to turn on Erik.

Russell's a great player but damn he's cocky.

Shambo pissed me off when she called Natalie a coat-tail rider. She's the one to talk. She was so clueless in 80% of the Tribal Councils and rode Foa Foa's coat tails.

I am surprised that Mick didn't pick up a single vote. I guess he really rubbed people the wrong way. I wish we would of seen more of that.

And I really hate that the majority of Women's winners get screwed over by the edit.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 20 2009, 08:40 PM
I stopped watching this season after the first few episodes, but I'm watching the finale and rooting for Brett.

Gotta love an underdog! :)
I wanted to root for Brett but he stood no chance. He was so freaking invisible most of the season. I think he had less then 5 confessionals the whole season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply