Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 19: Samoa
Topic Started: Aug 27 2009, 08:40 AM (3,941 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Russell is a prick, but I think he should have won over Natalie or Mick. He got way too cocky though! He looked like he was on the verge of tears during the whole live show. He is so pissed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE ALL STARS 2 SEASON!!!! OMG!!! :D

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think, overall, they picked the best All Stars and I'm glad it's just two tribes.

Candice and Sandra shoulda been swapped but I don't think they wanted Sandra and Rupert together, hence Sandra being a villain. I also don't think they wanted Candice and Parvati together either.

KMan101
Member Avatar

BTW, if anyone wants to know the boot list for All Stars 2, I know it. LOL. But even so, I'm still VERY excited for the season and can't wait to see it play out.

Manny
Member Avatar

I just KNOW my favorite Cirie won't last long this time around and that will PISS ME OFF A LOT.

Hopefully, I'm wrong :D (But don't tell me, Shawn! lol)

KMan101
Member Avatar

All I will say is that there are lots of surprise placements this coming season.

JTRules1
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 21 2009, 05:28 PM
BTW, if anyone wants to know the boot list for All Stars 2, I know it. LOL. But even so, I'm still VERY excited for the season and can't wait to see it play out.
Oh...oh...me...me..Please!! :D

Im sure i wont be happy about a lot of it...but oh well...
Edited by JTRules1, Dec 21 2009, 06:43 PM.

JTRules1
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 21 2009, 05:45 PM
All I will say is that there are lots of surprise placements this coming season.
Oh im sure...

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'm fairly happy with the boot list.

Someone I like is actually going to win.

First time ever! lol

JTRules1
Member Avatar

^Didnt they win before?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply