Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: A Closer Look -- Nick; SOD Article
Topic Started: Aug 27 2009, 06:31 PM (27,448 Views)
sassychic

I am telling it like it is, there is a two part online interview with Joshua Morrow, and he had expressed that if he were the beting man, he would go back to his fair-haired Sharon, and she is his true love. That statement is NOT made up and because YOU donot like Shick, you donot have to undermind that and take it in a bad context. Like I had expressed in earlier postings, this particular interview upset Phick fans, and aparently so, you seem to be adjatated by this. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

extvgal
Sep 12 2009, 11:14 PM
sassychic
Sep 12 2009, 11:05 PM
extvgal
Sep 12 2009, 10:57 PM
sassychic
Sep 12 2009, 10:39 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Shick were only reunited for the month of June. Before that, since April, it was Phick until the end of May. They have now been back together since July 30th. I love them sexy and I love them not as sexy. I just love them. They're the show's "hot" couple.
That is great that you like Phick couple, but many of us don't. And the writers intention is to reunite Shick, inspite of the letters from both fanbases of Shick and Phick. It is the programs decisions to do so, and obviously the creators, writers believe that Shick is HOT, and they have greater substance and are meant to be since it seems that all of what LML did to break them up and reconnect the continously since their divorce, and also MAB reuniting Shick mulitple times, and thus leading to Sharon's pregnancy says alot. Many viewers love Shick, the writers obviously do, and I am a big fan as well. ;)
It's a triangle. And a soap opera. Buckle up, there is no end game here. However, for now and the next bit of time, Nick is with Phyllis.
We do not know that Phick is going to be together for very long now, and we are the viewers, NOT the writers, so YOU have NO CLUE. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

extvgal

sassychic
Sep 12 2009, 11:16 PM
I am telling it like it is, there is a two part online interview with Joshua Morrow, and he had expressed that if he were the beting man, he would go back to his fair-haired Sharon, and she is his true love. That statement is NOT made up and because YOU donot like Shick, you donot have to undermind that and take it in a bad context. Like I had expressed in earlier postings, this particular interview upset Phick fans, and aparently so, you seem to be adjatated by this. ;)
I didn't say he didn't say it, but the question was if it was true love with Phyllis or is Sharon his soul mate. Josh said he thought Nick's soul mate was Sharon and their love would stand the test of time but Phyllis gave him what Sharon could not. He was talking about the character not what he wants. I was taking opposition with you saying that JOSH was rooting for Shick to get back together. That's not what happened in the interview.

I also did say that many Phick fans hated hearing him say that but the Shick history is mighty long so I am not surprised.

I do, however, love his interviews since then. He may think Shick will come round again, which they will, but I love that he would rather it didn't. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

extvgal

sassychic
Sep 12 2009, 11:18 PM
extvgal
Sep 12 2009, 11:14 PM
sassychic
Sep 12 2009, 11:05 PM
extvgal
Sep 12 2009, 10:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That is great that you like Phick couple, but many of us don't. And the writers intention is to reunite Shick, inspite of the letters from both fanbases of Shick and Phick. It is the programs decisions to do so, and obviously the creators, writers believe that Shick is HOT, and they have greater substance and are meant to be since it seems that all of what LML did to break them up and reconnect the continously since their divorce, and also MAB reuniting Shick mulitple times, and thus leading to Sharon's pregnancy says alot. Many viewers love Shick, the writers obviously do, and I am a big fan as well. ;)
It's a triangle. And a soap opera. Buckle up, there is no end game here. However, for now and the next bit of time, Nick is with Phyllis.
We do not know that Phick is going to be together for very long now, and we are the viewers, NOT the writers, so YOU have NO CLUE. ;)
Actually, I DO have a clue. Pretty big one. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

extvgal

sassychic
Sep 12 2009, 11:16 PM
By the way, I need to head to bed. It was fun posting with you tonight. You are a riot! Very sassy! LOL!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

Joshua Morrow knows exactly what character his true love is and it has always been very aparent who it is, Sharon. Phyllis came down the road, and Josh from interview to interview switches gears with the ever changing back & forth of the quad s/l, he had said that Phyllis made him smile again, which is true. If your current spouse (Sharon Newman) is sad and greiving the loss of her child, and you her husband (Nick) is sad and gloomy also, Sharon is not going to want to resort in making love, but greive for the child that was buried. Phyllis willingly acted as Nick's "Shrink with Bennies" to have him get his mind off of the pain and afflictions post-Cassie, because Sharon was too sad and depressed to have sex and move on from the child she had to bury. Nick DID NOT grieve, therefore he resorted to sex as an escape, that brought him a false form of happiness ("smile") to get over the pain of his daughter. Sharon could not immediately forget about the daughter she buried with sex, like Nick. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

mll1206
Member Avatar

:sheep: NEWSFLASH!!!!

Bill Bell is DEAD!!!!! he is no longer involved with Y & R!!!

:sheep: NEWSFLASH!!!!!

Lynn Marie Latham was fired !!!! she is no longer invloved with Y & R!!!

MAB is in charge and as of right now PHICK is the word!!! SHICK does not and will will exists as a couple, adulterous or married, on our screens for anytime in the near future!!!! MAB has also said IN PRINT, that there is NO STORYLINE of Summer becoming Jack's daughter.

Does anyone really thing that IF Jack was Summer's biological father, that it would change the way Nick feels about Summer??? Nick has already PROVED that he can love a child, with all of his heart and soul, that is not from his "loins"!! unless SHICK fans want to admit that Nick did not love Cassie???

JM's "Ask the Actor" was what 2 years ago??? alot has happened in those 2 years!! Hell MS and JM have said many times that they thought that the initial pairing of Nick and Phyllis was not going to last, that it was going to be like all the other of Nick's adulterous affairs, ANGST for SHICK. But I do believe that Joshua Morrow made a statement at the Meet and Greet he did with Daniel Goddard recently the weekend of the Y & R Fan Event that sums up his "current feeling" he told the fans at the event that pairing him and Michelle was "lightning in a bottle"....enough said!

Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

You donot get it, Joshua Morrow DOES NOT WRITE THE SHOW! He has stated he does NOT watch it either, so how can the man know what is good or bad for the show, if HE DOES NOT WATCH NOR WRITE?? The online interview with Joshua Morrow was an intimate and close in depth interview with Joshua in LATE October of 2007, meaning that it has been LESS than 2 years. Again, the man does not has any executive decisions in the shows capacity. The litghting in the bottle statement was probably used to stimulate the other fan base, because he probably knows that Phick is coming soon to an end. Shick is not the past, if they were the writers LML (from late 05' to mid 08' hospital and vault kisses) and MAB (mid 08' to present writer Paris kiss, several sex romps and reconcilations, Sharon's pregnancy) would NOT have written Shick together, and bonding in those said capacities PRESENTLY as a couple if they were the past, if the writers wanted to leave Shick in the past, they would NOT continuously bring them forward as a FUTURE couple NOW. ;)
Edited by sassychic, Sep 13 2009, 12:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I stand by the assertion that Phyllis and Nick are rooted in sex. They have an argument and it's resolved by having sex.

If he truly loved Phyllis, he wouldn't be tempted by Sharon every five seconds. That's some great, never ending love there. She deserves to catch whatever disease Nick is carrying. Karma is a bia. It's nails on a chalkboard when Phyllis rants and raves about Sharon "stealing" Nick from her.

Sharon can do better. I fail to see what's so special about Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

I completely agree, even Nick asked Phyllis, "Do you think as a couple, that we need to go to therapy?" and Phyllis simply replied, "we can play video games and play strip poker." The Phick relationship has NO depth NOR substance. Yes, Nick still in love with Sharon, and as I had mentioned above, he resorted to sex with another woman outside of marriage because Sharon Newman was sad and gloomy over the burial of her daughter Cassie, Nik did not want to grieve her, YET FORGET, and Phyllis was a sexual escape from his pain, even Phyllis called herself, "Shrink with Bennies", which is true. Nick is not in love with Phyllis at all and many of his coming to Sharon's door, checking out Sharon, kissing her, having sex with Sharon, and their intimate talks together, and his never ending devotion to Sharon outside of his marriage to Phyllis has been evident that he is in love with Sharon, and he used Phyllis as a ploy to escape pain with sex, because Phyllis was ready and willling, and Nick did not want to FEEL. And I think that is largely why it is Nick Newman's design to have a blank stare all the time, because for so long he has not felt anything. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

extvgal

sassychic
Sep 13 2009, 12:27 PM
I completely agree, even Nick asked Phyllis, "Do you think as a couple, that we need to go to therapy?" and Phyllis simply replied, "we can play video games and play strip poker." The Phick relationship has NO depth NOR substance. Yes, Nick still in love with Sharon, and as I had mentioned above, he resorted to sex with another woman outside of marriage because Sharon Newman was sad and gloomy over the burial of her daughter Cassie, Nik did not want to grieve her, YET FORGET, and Phyllis was a sexual escape from his pain, even Phyllis called herself, "Shrink with Bennies", which is true. Nick is not in love with Phyllis at all and many of his coming to Sharon's door, checking out Sharon, kissing her, having sex with Sharon, and their intimate talks together, and his never ending devotion to Sharon outside of his marriage to Phyllis has been evident that he is in love with Sharon, and he used Phyllis as a ploy to escape pain with sex, because Phyllis was ready and willling, and Nick did not want to FEEL. And I think that is largely why it is Nick Newman's design to have a blank stare all the time, because for so long he has not felt anything. ;)
Are you even watching the show now? LOL! It's hard to post with fans that only want to see their way of things. If Phick fans can see that Nick was torn in his love for Sharon and Phyllis, why can't Shick fans just admit that Nick is in love with Phyllis. He renewed his vows with her because loves and adores her. It does not take away from what he feels for Sharon or their history but come on...Y&R has shown, certainly within the last couple of months, that Nick's love for Phyllis runs quite deep.
No one here is disputing that Nick loves Sharon or that they had a classic love story. But the fact remains, that his love for Phyllis was a bit of a game changer here. What was always "Nick and Sharon" has been altered forever by Josh's fantastic chemistry with Michelle.
I don't care if or when Nick ends up with Sharon, but you can't deny that Phyllis will always have a big place in his heart. From what I heard Josh made the "lightning in a bottle" comment when telling the crowd that even though Sharon and Nick will probably be reunited one day, there was more story to tell with Phick. Supposedly, there were quite a few Sharon fans in the room but he said nothing about her. It was all about Phyllis and Michelle. I know he does not write the show nor does he have any say in how things go but at the very least, when Shick is back together for good, I know that the actor, like THIS fan, will be wishing he was back with Phyllis. That's enough for me.

(Sharon Case admitted to trying to get some story changed but the writers wouldn't do it. She told fans her "hands were tied")

I can see where he is coming from with the Ask the Actor interview. I have no qualms with that production or what he said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

Yes I do watch the show, and Nick is NOT torn between the two women. Nick has stated that he loves Phyllis. Loves can come in many respects. Love: I love my father for treating me like I am his favorite daughter, and how he behaves in a positive way for my benefit. Nick loves Phyllis for how she brought for a false since of happiness, "smile" during him NOT grieving his daughters death, and how she was an escape away from the negative in his life at that time after Cassie's burial. Nick is IN LOVE WITH Sharon. "In love with" carries the major significance to a person in that they have great devotion, compassion, initimacy, attachment, cares deeply for, shows great attraction to, is compelled to latch on to what they do and are up to, wants to lean on them vice versa, and cannot live without the other person. Sharon pushed Nick back to Phyllis, and he is now with Phyllis. Nick continously has shown all of these characterisitcs with Sharon, and in an episode Nick made the statement to Sharon, after having left Phyllis on his own, "you are the love of my life". The love of someones life holds a higher power of feelings and committment than anyone they have ever known. Nick also made the statement after Sharon and Nick reunited briefly at the AC, "I just could not be in a marriage to someone when my heart was fully committed to you." "I know Phyllis, and this would hurt her, but I just can not be in an empty marriage". Sharon says to Nick, "I have never loved anyone the way that I have loved you Nicholas Newman." Nick says, "I love you, NEVER stopped." These statements suggest that Nick is in love with Sharon, saying she is the love of his life. He looves Phyllis for giving him a false sense of happiness ("smile"), yet he was never happy. Nick wanted a child outside of his marriage to Phyllis and he even says this in the most present episaode to Sharon when she is in the psych ward for therapy. Nick says that Phyllis throughout their marriage has always known that he wanted another child to have with his ex-wife, and Nick not using protection PURPOSEFULLY in February this year is evident of that fact. ;)
Edited by sassychic, Sep 13 2009, 01:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

And again, you are not the writer of the program, NOR is Joshua Morrow. Joshua and Sharon have amazing chemistry as well. And because you are a fan of Phick, you donot need to put a damper on what you know is true. Nick and Sharon have been written on the show as a destined couple, and as I have expressed already: And again, the writer LML obviously had in mind for Shick to reconcile, she initialized two kisses once Phick reunited and many other multiple connections throughout their divorce post-Cassie, that was her intent. Again, Shick fans send in mail as well as Phick fans, however the writers PAST and PRESENT had in mind for Shick to reunite inspite of their marital adversities after Cassie's demise. They write the show, just as an advertiser decides to advertise their product in a certain light, they do it, and from the get-go, the writer LML ever since before she broke up Shick by killing off Cassie, portrayed by Camryn Grimes the actress, her intentions have been some what sound and clear of where she was headed, and that Shick would find their way back from their downfall post-Cassie. Also, if the writers felt that Phick were any at all successful as a pairing, they would have never ventured into having intimate, bonding, kissing, reconciling, and later there after Sharon having Nick's child. Joshua Morrow does not WRITE the show, NOR does he WATCH IT. Sharon Case will do whatever they ask her to, and Joshua Morrow as well, if they want tio keep the careers. It is sad that you think just because you like one couple (Phick) and not the other (Shick), YOU cannot acknowledge the fact that they are meant to be and have great chemistry. Shick are a HOT pair, with great physical intimacy and it is aparent, and I believe that is what bothers most fans of Phick. Josh and Sharon are great together, and it is funny to see that the man who does not write for the show or watch the program (Joshua) makes a comment, and it gets shedded in a negative respect. He has said constantly he enjoys working with both women (SC & MS). And I just am believing that his comment in less than 2 years in a positive standing with the Shick pairing before the vault rooting for Shick, is negated by Phick fans, and what he has said in a current interview, haphazardly gets magnified to a degree to slam people who like Shick. If he had said that comment in regards to MS, Phick fans would question it as well. Yet again, he does not write for the program nor watch, so largely, his opinions donot stand tall at all. The writers have it predestined for Shick's return. And Phick fans should except that fact and not belittle that. ;)
Edited by sassychic, Sep 13 2009, 01:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

extvgal

OK, I've reached my limit with "the crazy" of the last two posts. If you think Sharon and Nick are destined for a future of happiness and Nick is not in love with Phyllis, more power to you. If Josh's comments are taken with a grain of salt and you are clinging to the CBS interview from a couple of years ago like a life raft, super duper.

I'm going to depart this thread and enjoy my Phick love story. I'm looking forward to Sharon having her baby, getting it switched with a dead baby, losing her mind, grieving, and moving on. Most of all, I am looking forward to Nick having a storyline primarily with his wife and, to me, having less wacky exchanges on the message boards with fans that can't connect the dots. This was fun last night but in the light of day, these posts are beyond ridiculous.

See ya in another thread some time. :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lisbeth Salander
Member Avatar

I gotta jump in here.
Everybody knows Nick loves Sharon and he loves Phyliss as well. There-in lies the problem. The idiot can't decide who he wants to be with this week. (why either one would want him is beyond me) :puke: HE'S A TOOL. Both characters would be better off without him. :flipoff: that's for Nick

I personally thing that Joshual Morrow and Michelle Stafford are shipping the Phick pairing a bit to much. It's one thing to say you like working with your co-star yada yada yada :blah: But to campagne the way they do and encourage their rabid fans is extremely unprofessional. :shame:
I have chalked it up to either they personally want to boink and havn't so they want to work together or they have boinked and want to keep it going on screen.
There, I SAID IT. JM and MS are infatuated with each other. If im wrong then, MS is indeed a lesbian and she's using JM to keep that little secret under wraps! :eyeroll:
At any rate, MS and JM are WAY TOO CLOSE! :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

There have been reports that Michelle Stafford is a lesbian, and her venturing to have a baby by artificial insimination without ever having a real and committed relationship, and also using the Phick coupling to keep it under wraps could be the case (I am not bashing her), but it is evident that is the case. Joshua Morrow is in a committed marriage to Tobe his wife with 3 kiddos, Sharon Case is married to Sndy Corzaine with maybe some children to come into play. Michelle Stafford is near 50 years old, and has never been in a real relationship, and she is having a baby, without a significant other, so she utilizes that approach to appear to be straight. Many people have speculated that this is the case (again NOT A BASH AT HER AT ALL).
Edited by sassychic, Sep 13 2009, 01:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

extvgal

sassychic
Sep 13 2009, 01:56 PM
There have been reports that Michelle Stafford is a lesbian, and her venturing to have a baby by artificial insimination without ever having a real and committed relationship, and also using the Phick coupling to keep it under wraps could be the case (I am not bashing her), but it is evident that is the case. Joshua Morrow is in a committed marriage to Tobe his wife with 3 kiddos, Sharon Case is married to Sndy Corzaine with maybe some children to come into play. Michelle Stafford is near 50 years old, and has never been in a real relationship, and she is having a baby, without a significant other, so she utilizes that approach to appear to be straight. Many people have speculated that this is the case (again NOT A BASH AT HER AT ALL).
Good lord, Michelle Stafford is NOT a lesbian. Mr. Brooks Genoa City (not many people) was spreading that in his blog and on Twitter to try and get her to respond to him. Michelle actually came on Twitter and told him that if she was a lesbian, she would have no issue with being open about it. But she Twittered to all that although she has many friends who are gay, she is not. I think that settles it, don't you? Michelle has had many committed relationships and was engaged several years ago. As she mentioned in her statement, she had tried for many years to become pregnant naturally, and with the help of IV treatments. Michelle Stafford is NOT 50. She is 43.

You are a sad human being to take the time to even spread such inaccurate information on a public post. I didn't respond to the post of JM and MS being "too close" because everyone knows how much Josh loves his wife. But you going after Michelle like this, is really horrible.

But yeah, it was a bash. And you know it.

Edited by extvgal, Sep 13 2009, 03:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Lisbeth Salander
Sep 13 2009, 01:48 PM
I gotta jump in here.
Everybody knows Nick loves Sharon and he loves Phyliss as well. There-in lies the problem. The idiot can't decide who he wants to be with this week. (why either one would want him is beyond me) :puke: HE'S A TOOL. Both characters would be better off without him. :flipoff: that's for Nick

I personally thing that Joshual Morrow and Michelle Stafford are shipping the Phick pairing a bit to much. It's one thing to say you like working with your co-star yada yada yada :blah: But to campagne the way they do and encourage their rabid fans is extremely unprofessional. :shame:
I have chalked it up to either they personally want to boink and havn't so they want to work together or they have boinked and want to keep it going on screen.
There, I SAID IT. JM and MS are infatuated with each other. If im wrong then, MS is indeed a lesbian and she's using JM to keep that little secret under wraps! :eyeroll:
At any rate, MS and JM are WAY TOO CLOSE! :puke:
I've gotten this vibe as well but I do believe that Michelle is a lesbian. Y&R is too cliquish and Sharon case has stated that she has no time for it. It doesn't surprise me that Michelle and Joshua continually push Phick. They're fangurls of their own pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sassychic

An online blogger has addressed this issue. This topic regarding an actor and or actress is NOT against board guidelines to put that up front this actress is in the business. Michelle Stafford since being paired with Joshua Morrow, has become popular with that pairing. People have been curious of this matter of her sexuality and or dating relationships. Just google in "Michelle Stafford is a lesbian" and you will find a hefty load of massive speculation. Michelle Stafford has become good friends with Joshua Morrow, and since their pairing, Josh has shifted gears somewhat randomly to suggest more sex scenes with her, when he had made the statement before the pairing that he did not ever think it would be fool proof. Michelle Stafford has NEVER been in a REAL relationship before, and yet she opts to have a baby before settling down to have a significant other a man who will want to except this. In todays society it is very very hard to find the right mate, and she has not had one to date, or one that she woulfd call for as a real relationship. Joshua has even called her a frat bro. Michelle Stafford is near 50 years old, and she opts for this extreme route to have a child before getting in a committed relationship with a man first, THAT IS VERY ODD THING TO DO, men in this day and age want to date, and then make children. Michelle Stafford has not dated, but has a child first, and that seals off good chances of finding a mate to be with if you have a child first and near 50 years old. And again, just google in MS and the question, many people are curious of this matter, she is in the business. And again: There have been reports that Michelle Stafford is a lesbian, and her venturing to have a baby by artificial insimination without ever having a real and committed relationship, and also using the Phick coupling to keep it under wraps could be the case (I am not bashing her), but it is evident that is the case. Joshua Morrow is in a committed marriage to Tobe his wife with 3 kiddos, Sharon Case is married to Sndy Corzaine with maybe some children to come into play. Michelle Stafford is near 50 years old, and has never been in a real relationship, and she is having a baby, without a significant other, so she utilizes that approach to appear to be straight. Many people have speculated that this is the case (again NOT A BASH AT HER AT ALL).
Edited by sassychic, Sep 13 2009, 03:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's try and keep things civil by staying away from bashing each other..... :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic