Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVG Chappell Interview; Info on Carly's Return
Topic Started: Aug 28 2009, 10:45 AM (2,415 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/soaps/catching-up-with-crystal-chappell-2162.html

Give us the dish on Carly. Itís never good news with that gal.
Well, Carly has committed a murder and sheís on the run. When we first see her, sheís in Europe and trying to make her way back to Salem. Because of what sheís done, there are other people in danger, too, and she needs help from Bo.

Bo is the only guy on the planet who can help her? Something tell me Hope isnít gonna see it that way.
Bo is the only person Carly can trustóthe only man who has ever really been there for her. Heís proven himself in the past. Slowly over time, youíll see what has happened to Carly during the 16 years away, although isnít everything comparatively boring after being buried alive? There have been some good years and some not-good years for her, and obviously itís ended on kind of a sour note.

What?
Monaco.

Huh?
Thatís where Carly is. I just remembered. Sheís in Monaco!

That is one scenario I never thought of for Carly's return. I am excited to see how this plays out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrsDimera

Sounds interesting, I can't wait!!!

shawndbrady1981

Great interview with crystal, however the person interviewing her kinda seemed like a douche..they were kind of snotty to crystal
Uuh last time i check moraco was in africa"" and then they were like "good to know"-quickly moving on to a new subject right after crystal said something..man..harsh....
..............i wonder if carly's murder has anything to do with vivian...i hope she only thinks she killed someone...and actually didnt..maybe its vivian she thought she killed!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think she killed Lawrence.
Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Amello
Aug 28 2009, 11:03 AM
I like that idea. Then Michael Sabatino would only be used in flashbacks but I'll take it.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Amello
Aug 28 2009, 11:03 AM
I was thinking she thinks she killed him, but didn't. But I could see that we would only see MS back as Lawrence in flashbacks, too. Either way, sounds like it could be pretty interesting.

Thanks for posting the link!

Dr. Chip

This sounds exciting!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This actually sounds good. I bet it's Lawrence that's supposedly dead, but I doubt she really killed anyone. I can see Lawrence and Vivian setting Carly up for this murder, and that will bring Vivian to Salem. I'm excited!

MrsDimera

DrewHamilton
Aug 28 2009, 11:28 AM
This actually sounds good. I bet it's Lawrence that's supposedly dead, but I doubt she really killed anyone. I can see Lawrence and Vivian setting Carly up for this murder, and that will bring Vivian to Salem. I'm excited!
ICAM, you took the thoughts right out of my brain, lol!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Interesting,,thanks

Mason
Member Avatar

This sounds really, really good. I can't wait!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oooh, her return story sounds great! I can't wait!

Notime
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link to the interview.

I'm really looking forward to her return.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I love that specualtion about carly killing lawrence..It would work

Kailyn

good Bo will be helping Carly while Hope clams up at home pouting and being a snot. this sounds like an interesting way to bring Carly back to salem and get Bo involved with her investigation and stuff. Hope can play tiddley winks with Justin while Bo uncovers some deep dark secrets. I am excited for this storyline for a change. if they do what they say they are planning to do with the characters.

KathyRon

Not interested in an interloper storyline with Carly and Bo! :frustration: She's been gone way to long! Plus, I know there are people that don't like or are unhappy with Hope, but the truth is that Bo ONLY fell in love with Carly when he thought Hope was dead! :hug: Right now I'm not happy with either one of them. However, the fact remains that Bo loves Hope and Hope loves Bo! :iloveyou: They're soulmates. This constant lame story that these writers constantly throw back at their fans are insulting and I would think alittle frustrating to the actors! :shithitfan: For crying out loud. Somebody send these writers some fanfics if they can't think of anything else to write for Peter & Kristian! They are a hell of lot more interesting to read than what these overpaid writers have produced for Bo & Hope! :flipoff: Sorry for the vent! Just not feelin this story so far!

Kenny
Member Avatar

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that Carly killed Lawrence and we'll only be seeing Michael Sabatino in flashbacks. This would certainly explain Vivian's return. I'm so excited!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 28 2009, 07:23 PM
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that Carly killed Lawrence and we'll only be seeing Michael Sabatino in flashbacks. This would certainly explain Vivian's return. I'm so excited!
I could see that. Perhaps Vivian would be following Carly to Salem to get revenge for Lawrence's death.

Or, I could also see it being like a Double Jeopardy-type scenario, in which Lawrence fakes his murder and frames Carly, or something like that.

Either way, I'm going to be climbing the walls waiting for this story to start. I just want Carly and Vivian to get here NOW!

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kailyn
Aug 28 2009, 04:35 PM
good Bo will be helping Carly while Hope clams up at home pouting and being a snot. this sounds like an interesting way to bring Carly back to salem and get Bo involved with her investigation and stuff. Hope can play tiddley winks with Justin while Bo uncovers some deep dark secrets. I am excited for this storyline for a change. if they do what they say they are planning to do with the characters.
I am looking forward to seeing this play out. I love the fact that Carly needs Bo's help!!

Harmony233

Mason
Aug 28 2009, 07:28 PM
Kenny
Aug 28 2009, 07:23 PM
I could see that. Perhaps Vivian would be following Carly to Salem to get revenge for Lawrence's death.

Or, I could also see it being like a Double Jeopardy-type scenario, in which Lawrence fakes his murder and frames Carly, or something like that.

Either way, I'm going to be climbing the walls waiting for this story to start. I just want Carly and Vivian to get here NOW!
Victor actually did that to Carly faked his death and framed her for murder.I really don't want Lawrence to be dead though.Maybe him and Viv make it look like she killed him.But still the story has potenial.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply