Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nadia Bjorlin and Brandon Beemer in Vanity Fair!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2009, 01:03 AM (7,445 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I saw an interview about those pics and Nadia said that the stylist suddenly quit and they had no clothes for the shoot...so they improvised!
Damn that's some good improv!
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Good gravy! That is one fine looking couple. If they ever reproduce together....I think the universe will implode due to their offsprings hotness.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Well if I wasn't horny before this thread I am now.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Another one:

http://www.nadia-bjorlin.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=218&pos=1

Daysfan2202

They are such a hot pair. Thanks for sharing.

FanODays

He's lasted longer than her other beaus so I guess that is a good sign.

They are two incredibly beautiful people.

lastDays
Member Avatar

They are the Brangelina of Daytime,I swear.I can't think of any hotter soap pairings off screen :wub:

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's strange to me how Nadia is such a striking, exotic beauty, yet she has the most boring, monotone voice I've ever heard in my life. It doesn't make sense, LoL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

She doesn't seem boring in real life, she sparkles when she's speaking at fan events and she seems quite charming, especially when she talks about Brandon. Also, Brandon seems really shy, maybe that's why they work.

paul89

wowo ...

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Got a Tweet from Nadia....RealNadiaBHanging out by the pool with Brandon and our friends. He's gonna kill me for tweeting his pic! Haha! http://mypict.me/xJiy LOL I want to be the cabana boy/girl. <sigh> They are a great couple. Also I think Chloe is being written and directed this way though I don't know why they do what they do on Days.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Gorgeous.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Halloween Family
Sep 6 2009, 09:46 AM
She doesn't seem boring in real life, she sparkles when she's speaking at fan events and she seems quite charming, especially when she talks about Brandon. Also, Brandon seems really shy, maybe that's why they work.
I have to agree with this. She is completely engaging and charming when you speak with her at events - totally unlike the character of Chloe. That's why is frustrates me so much that she comes across so poorly on the show...she is full of life in person.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Brandon has a real cute ass.
Shame that his face is so fugly though.

Nadia looked high as a kite...LoL

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 6 2009, 02:10 PM
Halloween Family
Sep 6 2009, 09:46 AM
I have to agree with this. She is completely engaging and charming when you speak with her at events - totally unlike the character of Chloe. That's why is frustrates me so much that she comes across so poorly on the show...she is full of life in person.
I think if she's playing a cold icy character like ghoul girl then she's ok but I get the impression the acting thing isn't a real serious interest for her and it's very likely she just doesn't have the talent to cultivate it as she does for her singing.

Here's a youtube vid of NB and BB at the emmy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB82k7wFpqY
Edited by Halloween Family, Sep 6 2009, 08:34 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

^WHOA.
Quote Post Goto Top

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

They are so gorgeous together. I don't know why they aren't more famous overall just because they're both such beautiful people.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Brandon Beemer is one of those people I can sort of see why other people find attractive, but he doesn't do it for me. In fairness, I did think he was attractive when he was first cast, but after months of his characterization of Shawn as the most boring, tiresome and humorless Salemite, I had had enough. Actually, I had had enough right around the time of Shawn and Willow's inexplicable hookup: unsexiest sex ever. Well, maybe not quite as bad as Carrie and Lucas, or Mike and Carrie. But bad.

Ana75
Member Avatar

They just look so beautiful together and boy the European magazines are able to show a lot more. LOL!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply