Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 31 2009, 01:19 AM (6,217 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Month of September Discussion

Discuss. :smile:

Classic Clip: Mari Jo remembers shooting Victor

Christine reveals to Paul that Victor suspects that he knows who shot him. When Paul wants to ask more questions, Christine shuts him up with a kiss.

Sharon calls the family planning clinic and makes an appointment to go in and see a doctor about terminating her pregnancy.

Hope asks Victor to stay the night at the farm.

Mari Jo remembers shooting Victor. Now, she wonders how's she's going to get the evidence away from Christine.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kitty is becoming a breakout star!.....She is Dlisted Hot Slut of the Day!: http://dlisted.com/node/33665

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That's too funny especially the Jen Aniston part.... :laugh:

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm probably in the minority, but I enjoyed today's episode (minus Jeffrey and Gloria's antics).

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

When did Lily and Mac become best friends? Their little heart to heart was kind of weird. I guess they share a mutual dislike of Chloe, so that's where they come together as friends. I didn't mind, it was just a little weird.

Patty is so delusional. And Jeff and Gloria are horrible people. I really want Patty to go postal and kick their asses!

I love Jack and Billy's brother connection. Peter Bergman and Billy Miller are so great as brothers. And I love when they have scenes like this where Jack gives Billy advice because most of what Billy is going through Jack has already been there and done that in his own life.

I loved Nick and Sharon's scenes, and I'm so glad he knows the truth about Faith (love that name BTW).

Go Paul! It's great when characters barge into the ranch and stand up to "the great" Victor Newman. Remember when John marched up there and punched Victor in the face upon the door opening? :lol:

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I hope the next head writer does not feel the urge to clean up any messes...

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

MTSRocks
Sep 1 2009, 09:53 PM
I hope the next head writer does not feel the urge to clean up any messes...
What do you mean?

'splan yo self! ;)

Shylock

You know what would have been a good idea instead of what they're actually moving towards?

If after overhearing Gloria and Jeffrey all giddy over the money they could get from Victor or Jack or whatever.. when Patty's alone with Gloria, she pretends not to know what Gloria was doing and asks her to try on the veil for her. And when Gloria's back is towards Patty, and Patty's about to put the veil on... she wraps it around Gloria's neck and chokes her to death, then leaves the cabin and steals Jeffrey's van and drives off. Jeffrey comes back, finds Gloria dead with the thing wrapped around her neck. Jeffrey then swears vengeance on Patty and, ultimately, Victor for Gloria's death.

That's the perfect thing to do. Right there. It makes it that much harder for Paul and Jack to get her help, considering she murdered some woman in cold blood. And it sets up Victor for a downfall when Jeffrey goes public with the picture and what he knows about Patty.

Jeffrey, of course, would have to be arrested for breaking and entering into the Abbott cabin and he coughs all this stuff up as part of a deal with Jack. Jack gets the picture, Paul gets some info that confirms his suspicions, it gets rid of Gloria and puts Jeffrey in good graces with Jack. I don't know what trouble Victor could get in, but the information would provide valuable to Jack and Paul. Jack could have the charges dropped and then they all team up to go after Victor.

Or something.

I think that's much better than

Spoiler: click to toggle

Mason
Member Avatar

Billy was looking sooo fuckable today. Sloppiness definitely suits him.

I loved Patty going apeshit on Gloria and Jeffrey. I just wish she had killed them.

I love how the news about Mary Jane/Patty and Victor's possible involvement is slowly disseminating through Genoa City, from person to person.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Victor will never pay. I enjoy Doug Davidson, put he needs to stop pointing that damn finger, LoL.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Billy was so adorable and yummy
in his backwards hat and wifebeater.

I know if I was a Mac,
he would have made me forget all about snatch.
LoL
But shaved armpits on a man is so...girly.
I want a man...not a 10 year old boy.

Doug reminded me what a good actor he is
when given the chance.
Paul going up against Victor was good.

Watching Glo and Patty was like watching
the battle of the bad dye jobs.
I loathe Gloria's hair color right now.
I just can't get into her again til it's fixed.

Lily, please do us all a big favor
and just fucking die already!!

I can't stand watching this horrid actress
for another day!

She made having a hotflash look like having a fart!
Ugh!

Out of the 5 soaps that I watch,
she is hands down the worst actor.
Worse than GH's Ethan.
Worse than AMC's Randi.
Worse than OLTL's Destiny
Worse than Y&R's gay Phillip.
She even makes Days' Mia look better!

Dear God...I know that you are really busy and all,
but can you Please PLEASE get her stank off my tv?!

Let her find a job that's more suited for her,
like at Subway or a Kmart...maybe even Wallgreens.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Lilly's bald head makes me think of that show Alien Nation. Lauren Woodland (ex-Brittany,Y&R) was also in the show and the TV movies they made based on the show ...

baybeefaat

well that's what the FF button is for--You dont like Christel, you dont watch her. that's all. I dont like EH or Thom Beirdz, so I dont watch them. It's alot easier to enjoy the rest of the show if you black out who you dont like.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I love Beth Maitland. What a treat to have both Beth and Tricia back on the show at once. I love them. Such a natural breath of fresh air.

extvgal

I loved the Nick and Phyllis parting scenes on yesterday's show. They're my couple so it feels good that they are starting to move them to a different place. You can almost understand why he didn't tell her. I liked Nick and Sharon for about five minutes when they were younger but Phick is where it is at for me.

Oh, and where the hell is Nikki? Why is no one upset about her being gone?

Mason
Member Avatar

extvgal
Sep 3 2009, 12:59 PM
Both Katherine and Victoria are worried about Nikki's disappearance. Katherine even went to Victor on today's show to talk to him about it.
Edited by Mason, Sep 3 2009, 01:18 PM.

extvgal

baybeefaat
Sep 3 2009, 11:47 AM
well that's what the FF button is for--You dont like Christel, you dont watch her. that's all. I dont like EH or Thom Beirdz, so I dont watch them. It's alot easier to enjoy the rest of the show if you black out who you dont like.
This approach would sure save a lot of message board bitching. If you don't like them, FF. Period.

brimike

Mason
Sep 3 2009, 01:18 PM
extvgal
Sep 3 2009, 12:59 PM
Both Katherine and Victoria are worried about Nikki's disappearance. Katherine even went to Victor on today's show to talk to him about it.
Plus, she told people she was leaving town for a little while. It's probably only been...what? A week or two in Genoa City time? This seems like the time when they should start to worry, since everyone knew she was getting away to figure things out in the first place.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Beth Maitland is fucking AMAZING. Her presence in this stupid story has made it much more tolerable. She also OWNED Eric Braeden on today's Canadian show. I hate when Victor talks down to people, but Maitland was superb. If there's any truth to the rumors about Colleen, then I think the best is yet to come from her.

BTW, Tammin Sursok is not a bad actress, just sorely mis-cast. I enjoyed her today.
Edited by MTSRocks, Sep 3 2009, 04:13 PM.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

baybeefaat
Sep 3 2009, 11:47 AM
Really?

Where have you been all my life?

I'm glad somebody finally instructed me on how to work a remote.
;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply