Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 31 2009, 01:19 AM (5,897 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

baybeefaat
Sep 3 2009, 11:47 AM
well that's what the FF button is for--You dont like Christel, you dont watch her. that's all. I dont like EH or Thom Beirdz, so I dont watch them. It's alot easier to enjoy the rest of the show if you black out who you dont like.
If I had a DVR, VCR or something else that would allow me to FF through episodes of Y&R and other shows on TV then I would surely use it. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Rhi
Sep 4 2009, 11:22 AM
baybeefaat
Sep 3 2009, 11:47 AM
well that's what the FF button is for--You dont like Christel, you dont watch her. that's all. I dont like EH or Thom Beirdz, so I dont watch them. It's alot easier to enjoy the rest of the show if you black out who you dont like.
If I had a DVR, VCR or something else that would allow me to FF through episodes of Y&R and other shows on TV then I would surely use it. :)
Mm-hmm. I would most gladly FF through Lame (er, excuse me, Lane) if I could do that when I'm watching online or live on TV. Unfortunately, I don't have that option.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

^^^Errr Mason you can FFWD online!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

MTSRocks
Sep 4 2009, 01:22 PM
I've never seen that option or a "rewind" one either when I watch at CBS.com! I never really FF through Y&R anyway!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

^^^You just drag the cursor. I do it on GlobalTV.

Shylock

"If Victor asks where Ashley went, you tell him Billy Abbott said "Screw you.""

That line at the end of today's show had me laughing. Billy's great.

Mason

MTSRocks
Sep 4 2009, 01:22 PM
Ehhh, you can, but then I end up skipping past parts I actually want to see, and it ends up being more trouble than it's worth.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Not if you do it just right.

Mason

The just right part is what gets me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I need to catch up on Y&R! I've been missing alot of episodes lately.

MAB & Co. need to pick up the pace. For a few months there, I couldn't miss an episode, and now I skip the show on purpose, LoL. They need to end this crap with Amber and Deacon and make Mary Jane pay for her crimes already. Oh, and kill off the Bardwells. Gloria is PLAYED OUT.

Shylock

Kill off Gloria, not Jeff. Jeff could actually be an interesting character.

Mason

Shylock
Sep 5 2009, 09:14 PM
Kill off Gloria, not Jeff. Jeff could actually be an interesting character.
I used to agree. But the way he's treated Patty this past week has completely turned me off of the character (even if I do love me some Ted Shackelford).

Drew
Member Avatar

I actually like Jeff and Gloria. I havent liked Gloria for her entire run on the show, untill now.

Nik
Member Avatar

I'm really so over the Amber/Daniel/Deacon storyline. And I LOVE Amber and Daniel, but this sl sucks.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

^^^It really is a dreadful storyline. Btw are you the cutie in the avatar?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

MTSRocks
Sep 6 2009, 12:16 AM
Down boy!!! ;)

celine12

Nik
Sep 6 2009, 12:12 AM
I'm really so over the Amber/Daniel/Deacon storyline. And I LOVE Amber and Daniel, but this sl sucks.
I can't stand scamber. I wish she would go away and take that other bimbo with her.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Minus the stupid Deacon/Amber/Kevin stuff, the show was pretty good. I actually like the Ryder actor, and I can't believe the writers gave him THIS.

LMAO at what happened to Gloria and Jeff! Just awesome!

Mason

I don't get all the praise for the actor that plays Ryder. He seems only average to me.

Nik
Member Avatar

MTSRocks
Sep 6 2009, 12:16 AM
lol I'm flattered. Yes that's me in my avatar.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply