Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 31 2009, 01:19 AM (6,027 Views)
Nik
Member Avatar

Question though: how can they even tell Summer has brain damage? She was boring and blank before Mary Jane even kissed her!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm trying to watch today but am getting more disgusted each minute I watch..... :shame:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I actually felt bad for Colleen. TS, I thought did a great job today-- showing really how afraid she was of Patty and trying like anything to talk her into freeing her. Jeff and Gloria-- PLEASE be done!!! PLEASE!!!! And I cannot believe Victor acting like he had nothing to do with this whole thing. He needs to go down and HARD!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nik
Sep 8 2009, 09:56 AM
Question though: how can they even tell Summer has brain damage? She was boring and blank before Mary Jane even kissed her!
Aww, LoL. Mean ass! I thought she was cute and effervescent. :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

The best line on friday went to Billy telling Adam to tell daddy "Screw you" lmao
The best visual today, was the money blowing up on Glo & Jeff!
Jeff looked like about a dozen seagulls crapped on his face! lol

Lisbeth Salander
Member Avatar

Patty Jane is the best thing to happen to the show in years. I hope they find some way to keep her around for a long time. I wouldn't want another Sheila story though. It would be awesome to see the Williams family back in action. A real down to earth family that doesn't buy people as if they were property. ;)

SH has a way of bringing vulnerability to the crazy ass Patty.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kenny
Sep 8 2009, 01:23 PM
Nik
Sep 8 2009, 09:56 AM
Aww, LoL. Mean ass! I thought she was cute and effervescent. :)
she's certainly no Camryn Grimes.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I want Victor, Gloria and Jeffery to all pay for what will happen to Colleen.....but I doubt that will ever happen.

Lisbeth Salander
Member Avatar

Nubia
Sep 9 2009, 12:37 AM
I want Victor, Gloria and Jeffery to all pay for what will happen to Colleen.....but I doubt that will ever happen.
I smell a huge cover up! :unsure:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I hate how Jack always pays, but Victor always gets off.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Good casting for Ryder being Kevin's bro (the actor is so yummy). I wonder who the mysterious lady at the end of the show was?

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

MTSRocks
Sep 9 2009, 09:28 PM
I wonder who the mysterious lady at the end of the show was?
Same here! Who could it be?! Sheila? Maybe Tom knocked her up and the kid grew up faster than "Erica Lovejoy"

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Please not Sheila, LoL.

That was a neat surprise, and I'm hoping TPTB don't make it out to be something lame. After this Ashley fiasco is done, I'm looking for better days, and recasts (Muhney, Heinle)

talbab1994
Member Avatar

What was with the color purple today? Chloe, Katherine and Amber all had on some form of purple and Colleen dropped that purple piece of cloth too. And, who is Ryder's mother?

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Skip Monday.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

MTSRocks
Sep 11 2009, 04:31 PM
Skip Monday.
I'm beginning to think I'm going to be skipping more then just Monday soon...... :ermm:

What's Monday like in a nutshell?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Rhi
Sep 11 2009, 08:37 PM
MTSRocks
Skip Monday.
I'm beginning to think I'm going to be skipping more then just Monday soon...... :ermm:
Can't say I blame you, this show is utter nonsense these days...

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Rhi
Sep 11 2009, 08:37 PM
MTSRocks
Skip Monday.

What's Monday like in a nutshell?
I feel the same way! I'm a week behind and not so eager to catch up on my viewing! I never thought I'd be writing that! :shame:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I missed today's episode and don't even feel inclined to watch it online or on Soapnet later.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Can Heather Tom come back just for the next several weeks. Nobody rips into Victor better than Heater Tom (and MTS!). I feel sorry for Eileen Davidson. She looks like a damn fool (the character).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply