Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 14th; *UPDATED 9/12*
Topic Started: Sep 1 2009, 03:33 PM (11,487 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 14th
Daniel asks Nathan and Melanie to give Chloe more medicine; E.J. tells Nicole he is not going to France with her; Arianna overhears Brady making a promise to Nicole.

Tuesday, September 15th
Mia decides to tell Will about her baby; E.J. demands the truth from Nicole; Sami dreams about Rafe; Daniel elicits a confession from Kate; Nathan and Melanie are almost caught injecting Chloe with the drug.

Wednesday, September 16th
Rafe spies on Nicole and Brady; Mia's revelation upsets Will; Kate attacks Daniel; Lucas accuses Nathan and Melanie of injecting Chloe with a toxin.

Thursday, September 17th
Rafe makes a shocking realization; Nicole thinks E.J. knows the truth; Mia and Will reconcile; Daniel tries to escape; Chloe wakes up; Melanie and Nathan grow closer.

Friday, September 18th
Kate asks Stefano for help; Chloe decides to look for Daniel; Nicole makes plan to move to Europe; Rafe tries to prove that Sydney belongs to Sami.

**UPDATED 9/3**

SOW Spoilers
-Sami decides to stay at the convent.
-Rafe spies on Brady and Nicole.
-Kate turns to Stefano.
-Chad offers Mia support.

**UPDATED 9/4**
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Justin is released from the hospital and is called to the DA's office; Arianna wants to quit her undercover operation.

Tuesday
Mia decides to tell Will the truth about her pregnancy; Sami stays at the convent in hopes of finding direction in her life.

Wednesday
Rafe spies on Brady and Nicole; Melanie and Nathan are arrested by Roman

Thursday
Arianna and Rafe discuss Nicole's miscarriage; Will reconciles with Mia and assures her that he'll keep quiet.

Friday
Kate asks Stefano for help in silencing Daniel, but Stefano's assistance comes with a price

**UPDATED 9/8**

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 14:

Nicole goes to Brady to ensure he keeps her secret.

Rafe receives a restraining order from Nicole!

Mia decides to tell Will the truth about her giving birth to a baby.

Nathan and Melanie give Chloe another dose of medicine that seems to help.

Stefano tells Kate that any help from him comes at a price. Marriage!

Thursday September 17:
Nathan and Melanie wind up in jail when they're arrested for giving Chloe the medication!

Friday September 18:
Chloe admits that she loves Daniel.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 9/9**

SOW Spoilers
-Arianna is torn between her undercover work and Brady.
-Mia tells Will about her pregnancy.
-Melanie and Nathan are arrested.
-Kate turns to Stefano for help.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, September 15th
Daniel elicits a confession from Kate.

**UPDATED 9/12**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 14th
Nicole goes to Brady to ensure he keeps her secret; Rafe receives a restraining order from Nicole; Nathan and Melanie give Chloe another dose of medicine; Roman reminds Arianna her job is nonnegotiable; Daniel is offered a plea bargain.

Tuesday, September 15th
Mia tells Will that she was pregnant, not in rehab; Daniel asks Kate to meet with him again; Nicole tells EJ about Rafe's accusations against her; Arianna grills Brady about Nicole's secret; Lexie realizes that Chloe received another dose of the toxin.

Wednesday, September 16th
Mia assures Nicole she didn't tell Will the whole truth; Rafe spies on Brady and Nicole; Kate tries to make a deal with Daniel; an upset Will runs into EJ and Sydney and reveals that Mia lied to him; Chloe starts to wake up.

Thursday, September 17th
Melanie and Nathan are arrested; Will reconciles with Mia; Rafe gets info from the clinic nurse; EJ tells Nicole he feels fortunate to have her, and she suggests they leave town; Lucas informs Kate that Chloe is waking up.

Friday, September 18th
Chloe admits that she loves Daniel; Stefano tells Kate that any help from him comes at a price; EJ and Nicole finally decide to honeymoon in Paris, but Nicole has bigger plans; Rafe contacts a former FBI buddy, who advises him to collect DNA samples.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

These sound boring.

Mason
Member Avatar

Get Stefano to stash Daniel in the secret room - and NEVER let him out.

Deleted User
Deleted User

The only things I find interesting here are Brady making a promise to Nicole, and Kate asking Stefano for help. Everything else seems boring.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Quote:

Tuesday, September 15th
Mia decides to tell Will about her baby

Lets hope Taylor Spreitler shows some emotion at least. She's been awful for months now!

Quote:

Thursday, September 17th
Nicole thinks E.J. knows the truth; Chloe wakes up

Gotta love the fake outs...NOT! :flipoff:

It's about damn time Chloe wakes up! :applause:

Quote:

Friday, September 18th
Kate asks Stefano for help; Chloe decides to look for Daniel

I'm interested in what Stefano wants in return for helping Kate.

I'm sure this will be the same Salem day as Thurday's episode, so I find it hilarious that Chloe wakes up from a month+ long coma and is able to get up and go looking for Daniel without any physical therapy or anything. :lol:
Edited by DrewHamilton, Sep 1 2009, 03:45 PM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

I am thankful that Chloe wakes up but I am loathing the fact that she has to go look for Daniel. I so hate this abhorrid storyline.

lastDays
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 1 2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks Angie!

Quote:

Tuesday, September 15th
Mia decides to tell Will about her baby

Lets hope Taylor Spreitler shows some emotion at least. She's been awful for months now!

Quote:

Thursday, September 17th
Nicole thinks E.J. knows the truth; Chloe wakes up

Gotta love the fake outs...NOT! :flipoff:

It's about damn time Chloe wakes up! :applause:

Quote:

Friday, September 18th
Kate asks Stefano for help; Chloe decides to look for Daniel

I'm interested in what Stefano wants in return for helping Kate.

I'm sure this will be the same Salem day as Thurday's episode, so I find it hilarious that Chloe wakes up from a month+ long coma and is able to get up and go looking for Daniel without any physical therapy or anything. :lol:
Me,too :lol: This sounds like something Reilly would write.Totally ridiculous.I was certain she would come out of the coma with at least memory loss.It is impossible for someone not to suffer motor skill loss after waking from a coma.(uless you are a Days writer,apparently) :drunk:

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 1 2009, 03:33 PM
Daily Spoilers

Thursday, September 17th
Rafe makes a shocking realization; Nicole thinks E.J. knows the truth; Mia and Will reconcile; Daniel tries to escape; Chloe wakes up; Melanie and Nathan grow closer.

Friday, September 18th
Kate asks Stefano for help; Chloe decides to look for Daniel; Nicole makes plan to move to Europe; Rafe tries to prove that Sydney belongs to Sami.
I disagree with you other readers, these two days are definitely, must see tv. The tip of the fall previews-- Way to go Rafe Hernandez PI, EJ is gonna find out enough of the the truth I think to say fairwell to Nicole, Chloe pretty much says Daniel didn't do I think. Get the wagon ready for Lucas & Salemites start preparing to say a temporary fairwell to Rafe, but I think us veiwers will follow him and maybe discover the truth about Emily-- who knows. I know about this last statement tons of Rafe haters will make their nasty comments, but remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE SAFE TO LIKE RAFE.

mirabella

Thanks for posting. I love these spoilers! Things are getting very interesting leading up to the November sweeps. Rafe has it figured out and is going to get the proof that Syd is really Sami's. Yay!

Marian

Note that it says that Nicole THINKS that EJ knows the truth! In other words, he wont know a thing and will remain as clueless as ever until it all comes out from Will or Chad or Brady or Mia or someone else.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, sounds great.
E.J. demands the truth from Nicole Geez haven't seen this spoiler before :sleep:

Sami dreams about Rafe :wub: :wub:

Rafe makes a shocking realization
Rafe tries to prove that Sydney belongs to Sami. :applause: :applause: You go Rafe!

Nicole Walker

Sounds good to me!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Wait. So Chloe's still stuck in this damn coma for another month. Jesus Christ.

ETA: Why I thought it was Aug 1st is beyond me. Still another 2 weeks of this crap.
Edited by darraholic, Sep 2 2009, 12:23 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

kitkat
Sep 1 2009, 06:21 PM
I know about this last statement tons of Rafe haters will make their nasty comments, but remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE SAFE TO LIKE RAFE.
So you think people dislike Rafe because they don't like the couple? That they are Ejami or Lumi fans?

Well that's not true, I hate Rafe because he is played by a shitty actor.
Edited by Sindacco, Sep 2 2009, 05:34 AM.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

darraholic
Member Avatar

I can't stand Rafe either as a character. Galen sucks and the character is so damn bland.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I don't need to be told I can like Rafe even if I despise Safe. I think GG is one of the most boring actors in all of daytime and wish he were never cast on DAYS.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

kitkat
Sep 1 2009, 06:21 PM
Angie79
Sep 1 2009, 03:33 PM
Daily Spoilers

Thursday, September 17th

Friday, September 18th
I disagree with you other readers, these two days are definitely, must see tv. The tip of the fall previews-- Way to go Rafe Hernandez PI, EJ is gonna find out enough of the the truth I think to say fairwell to Nicole, Chloe pretty much says Daniel didn't do I think. Get the wagon ready for Lucas & Salemites start preparing to say a temporary fairwell to Rafe, but I think us veiwers will follow him and maybe discover the truth about Emily-- who knows. I know about this last statement tons of Rafe haters will make their nasty comments, but remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE SAFE TO LIKE RAFE.
I agree. I think it may be another 2 months before the entire babyswitch and Emily story comes out, but when it does, I believe that Rafe will be the hero. His comment yesterday that he still wants to be the hero makes me think that that is how this will play out. I am anxious to see how the Emily story plays out and the big part that Ari played in it.

I am sure that different people have their reasons for liking or disliking Rafe. IMO if he weren't paired with Sami on the show and EJ still was, a lot of those wouldn't dislike him.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Marian
Sep 1 2009, 07:12 PM
Note that it says that Nicole THINKS that EJ knows the truth! In other words, he wont know a thing and will remain as clueless as ever until it all comes out from Will or Chad or Brady or Mia or someone else.
Yeah, I agree and I noticed that it says Nicole "makes plans to go to Europe". That doesn't mean that she is actually going. At this point, I would surprised if EJ lets her out of his site or Stefano doesn't have her followed since he knows the story.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like the character of Rafe, but only when he's with Sami. When Galen Gering is with in scenes with other actors, aside from Alison Sweeney, I can't stand the character. He's boring and lifeless. Sweeney brings Gering to life. It's the same thing with Matt Cedeno. In scenes with Sami, Brandon was great and I loved him, but when he was away from her, he was just a boring character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply