Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which DR Theme Do You Use?
Topic Started: Sep 7 2009, 03:03 AM (8,568 Views)
Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

lastDays
Sep 27 2009, 06:43 PM
Holy sh** I can't believe I'm the only one who uses Disturbia .My favorite color is purple.
I'm using Disturbia too for the same reason. And it's also a lot easier on my eyes. The other themes leave me with killer headaches.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I use Frostee. Most of the themes I find very headache-inducing but this one has dark enough text and the background isn't distracting.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I had no idea that so many of you consider most of the themes to be headache inducing. If anyone wants to name specific ones I'll try and edit them.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I have used Colorful Love Story, Winter (Light) and Lucemia. I miss the Winter Light because it loads fast. I like Lucemia for that reason as well!

Some of the themes have too much contrast for me. I like the softer tones.

cassie1013

Simplicity. I like the hip/modern design and there's no cheesy soap star pix!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I like A Day in the Life but it doesn't allow the multi quote function so I'm using Zeta Original. It's easy on my eyes, they layout goes all the way across the page to minimize scrolling down which saves on the wrist and it doesn't look so obvious to passerbys that I'm on a soap message board. The ones with the dark background like disturbia hurt my eyes.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I have Scandalous Pink I LOVE it the black background is great. The pink letters set it off wonderfully too.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 16 2010, 07:13 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

mm it is not on the list, I used scandalous pink

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I switched to Disturbia since purple is my absolute favorite color. I LOVE IT!!!!! :wub:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I used Overflow.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I switched to a diamond in the rocks

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I used to use Spring intoSummer, swhich is not on the list-

I just changed to Diamond on the Rocks. I like the browns.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's probably time to start one of these threads again since this one is almost a year old and a lot of themes have been added since then.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I was using Spring into Summer, but now I am using Golden Memories.

It looks great with my banner... lol :D
Edited by Daytime, Aug 21 2010, 05:06 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm using the comeback pink. I like have variety and the choice!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I change mine out according to mood, some are more favorite than others.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Added a new theme called DR Halloween.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I love the new Halloween theme, Miss Rhi. Very cool! And surprisingly easy on the eyes.

I'm trying to branch out from my "Diamond/Rocks" universe...I'm such a creature of habit. :lol:

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I just changed to the halloween theme. The black background is nice. I do like it too. We'll see how it goes with the different fonts and colors people use in text.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I'm loving the Halloween theme! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply