Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD Cover Sept. 22nd
Topic Started: Sep 8 2009, 04:47 PM (4,083 Views)
wkline
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
Backstage BUZZ! (from the Emmy's; Gina T. is in preliminary talks to join Y&R)
Damon Joins the Mob - on ATWT! (Stuart Damon)
DAYS: Chloe Wakes Up!
GL: Emmy Tribute Controversy
GH's Nikolas and Liz Have Sex
OLTL: Rex Proposes to Gigi!
Y&R's Ashley Tells Victor That She Hit Nikki
Dance Fever on AMC
B&B's Eric to Adopt Marcus

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW
B&B: Bill and Katie Have Sex
ATWT: Lily and Damian Do, Too (have sex that is)
Y&R: Victoria Tells J.T. that She Slept with Deacon
OLTL: Fish Comes Out to His Parents

EDITORS' CHOICE: Family Ties, ATWT
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Crystal Chappell (Olivia, GL)

Courtesy: Angela @ SON
Edited by ¤ Rhi ¤, Sep 8 2009, 07:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

desertgal

Wow! Great to see Days getting the whole cover....finally!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That should bring some ratings for Days...I'm guessing it's just the Mia stuff though..
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link. Oh, this is finally getting interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

I'm glad the baby lie is FINALLY revealed.Also glad Chloe is not hospital bed ridden anymore
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

desertgal
Sep 8 2009, 06:10 PM
DAYS? Finally? What about all the soaps that never get a cover? OLTL, AMC, ATWT...does GL even get a cover for its finale?
Edited by Mason, Sep 8 2009, 07:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 8 2009, 07:24 PM
desertgal
DAYS? Finally? What about all the soaps that never get a cover? OLTL, AMC, ATWT...does GL even get a cover for its finale?
Plus, Days had a full cover about 2-3 weeks ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Not to mention it's misleading. The entire baby switch isn't being revealed yet. Sami won't know. EJ won't know. It's just more stalling and dragging it out. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

God I wish it was true...I want the whole truth, not half. I want this baby switch story OVER!
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dragonish1
Sep 8 2009, 08:15 PM
God I wish it was true...I want the whole truth, not half. I want this baby switch story OVER!
Seriously. It's time to either backburner it and let it simmer in the background until the kid is, like, 16; or have a HUGE reveal and get to some fallout.
Offline Profile Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason
Sep 8 2009, 07:24 PM
desertgal
That was my thought too.

As much as I am happy as a clam to see this cover and that Days is finally resolving this (or at least it seems) SOD not giving GL the cover for the finale is just as big a slam IMO as what happened at the Daytime Emmys.

It's like there's a rule that only Days, YandR or GH can get these covers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

SocRMum1
Sep 8 2009, 08:14 PM
Not to mention it's misleading. The entire baby switch isn't being revealed yet. Sami won't know. EJ won't know. It's just more stalling and dragging it out. :shame:
Ugh.

I swear the recent baby switch storylines on AMC and OLTL must've taken about half as long as this one on DOOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

So wait. What is revealed? Or exposed?
I am not caught up too much on spoilers so what is exposed? Just Rafe finds out and that's it? Does Nicole know that Rafe knows?

Shit! So when does everyone know?
Offline Profile Goto Top

wkline
Member Avatar

Guilding light has been on for 72 years.. They should of got some coverage.. gessh
Offline Profile Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 8 2009, 09:49 PM
I am not caught up too much on spoilers so what is exposed? Just Rafe finds out and that's it? Does Nicole know that Rafe knows?

Rafe knows about the miscarriage and is thinking that Sydney is EJ and Sami's baby.. I think Nicole thinks Rafe knows. Nicole thinks EJ knows but he really doesn't . I don't think Sami knows anything yet and EJ is wandering around the park because he knows squat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

DAYS, GH and Y&R are the three shows with the largest fanbases. It would be stupid for SOD to put AMC, OLTL, ATWT or B&B on the covers because the issues probably wouldn't sale.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 8 2009, 11:36 PM
DAYS, GH and Y&R are the three shows with the largest fanbases. It would be stupid for SOD to put AMC, OLTL, ATWT or B&B on the covers because the issues probably wouldn't sale.
I get that, but my point was that it seems a little petty to complain about DAYS not getting a cover for a few weeks when most soaps never get covers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jane1978

angmc
Sep 8 2009, 10:15 PM
Alligato
Sep 8 2009, 09:49 PM

Rafe knows about the miscarriage and is thinking that Sydney is EJ and Sami's baby.. I think Nicole thinks Rafe knows. Nicole thinks EJ knows but he really doesn't . I don't think Sami knows anything yet and EJ is wandering around the park because he knows squat.
I think EJ is involved too. There is a spoiler for next week saying Mia finally admits to Chad she had his child. And the actor playing Chad twittered some time ago he tapes some scenes with James. I think what will be exposed now is the miscarriage, so everybody (including Chad, EJ and Mia) will believe Sydney is really Mia´s child.

Rafe is the only one who will discover the rest, but he will disappear before he can tell it anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cebryan333

Why do they have to drag it out so long!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

cebryan333
Sep 9 2009, 05:38 AM
Why do they have to drag it out so long!?
Because Dena H and company like torturing the viewers,and they are tryng to kill off Days
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic