Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Chloe wakes up!; Sept 22nd issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 11:52 AM (2,487 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features interviews with Shawn Christian and Lauren Koslow, and this week's SOW features an interview with Nadia Bjorlin.

Daniel brings Kate to a motel room in order to get her to confess. Shawn Christian tells SOD, "He has to lie to her and tell her the tables have turned and people are starting to think she is guilty." He also lies to Kate and tells her that Victor told him she was guilty. Lauren Koslow says, "He kind of drives her to a point where she blurts out what she did." Koslow continues that Daniel tells Kate that she never really affected him, and Kate responds that of course she affected him, because she took Chloe away from him. Koslow says, "And that's the 'confession'... it's pretty dramatic stuff when it happens."

Daniel tapes what Kate says. He plays it back to her, and as Koslow says, "... she freaks out, smacks him over the head and ties him up." Koslow says that Kate has "gone off the deep end" and "is not dealing in reality at this point".

However, Lucas then calls and tells them that Chloe has woken up! Kate "has a moment of clarity and it really hits her," says Koslow. She leaves Daniel tied up and leaves the motel. Christian tells SOD that Daniel fights to get free, because his love for Chloe is motivating him.

Meanwhile, Kate goes to Stefano for help. Koslow says that Kate never would have imagined she'd do this. Kate and Stefano go to the motel, but they see that Daniel has escaped.

At the hospital, Chloe and Lucas talk. Nadia Bjorlin tells SOW that Chloe is "slightly insensitive". Chloe asks where Daniel is, and Lucas asks Chloe why she cares about Daniel, since he tried to kill her. Chloe says that Daniel wouldn't ever try to kill her, and in fact, they're in love with each other. Bjorlin says, "Then, ta-da, Chloe all of a sudden has a moment where she realizes who did this to her: Kate."

Chloe tells Lucas to believe her, since Kate would do anything for her kids, and as Bjorlin says, "it's not like [Kate] hasn't done similar things in the past." Bjorlin continues, "The funny thing is that after how dumb everyone's been about what Kate's been doing, Chloe figures it all out in five minutes."

Chloe then leaves to look for Daniel; at the same time, he's looking for her. Christian says that Daniel has head trauma and is confused, "but that's just phase one of this torturous odyssey of obstacles he has to get through to get to Chloe."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Sep 9 2009, 11:52 AM
Chloe tells Lucas to believe her, since Kate would do anything for her kids, and as Bjorlin says, "it's not like [Kate] hasn't done similar things in the past." Bjorlin continues, "The funny thing is that after how dumb everyone's been about what Kate's been doing, Chloe figures it all out in five minutes."

:lol: I flove Nadia.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Ellie

Paxton
Sep 9 2009, 11:56 AM
Ellie

:lol: I flove Nadia.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
Haha I liked that too! :D (And you're welcome!)

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Koslow says that Kate never would have imagined she'd do this.
Kate's not the only one.
Edited by Mason, Sep 9 2009, 12:03 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Head trauma? Uh,does this mean Daniel is a different person becuz of it?Wil he suddenly start having visions? :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

this torturous odyssey

The most apt description of this storyline I've ever seen

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Like Kate has ever lived in Reality.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Chloe is in a coma for over a month and she can get up and go looking for Daniel? All righty then.

lysie
Member Avatar

There seems to be a lot of head smacking next week.

Ana75
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Sep 9 2009, 12:35 PM
Chloe is in a coma for over a month and she can get up and go looking for Daniel? All righty then.
More bad writing. Her muscles would of atrophied by now. Seriously can't this show do anything right at all.

peaches179

Ana75
Sep 9 2009, 01:37 PM
talbab1994
Sep 9 2009, 12:35 PM
More bad writing. Her muscles would of atrophied by now. Seriously can't this show do anything right at all.

Nope. It's all about the plot. :eyeroll:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks Ellie.

WoW, how in the world did Daniel figure things out without the dynamic(not), crime solving Passions crew?

At least the long coma is mercifully over. Now we get to see Kate run to Steffy for cover and pay dearly for the assistance he gives her.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I just ... I can't ... ugh, there are no words.

estiew2008

I wish Cloe would've been left in the coma. Ridiculous story and mediocre acting (at best) is more than I could stomach.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm glad Kate tying Daniel up was not about some twisted, sexual plot. I don't mind her still having feelings for him but that would've been too much.

I like Kate running to Stefano and glad this story is ending. It's about time it does, as much as I've enjoyed it at times.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 9 2009, 04:54 PM.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Seriously, the power of Chloe's love" motivates Daniel to power through the ties that bind him?? :wow: Craptastic!

Thanks for posting!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

It saddens me that Kate wasted her time on these morons. It saddens me further that she didn't succeed. It's one thing for her to lose to a criminal mastermind like Sami used to be. Quite another for Chloe to awaken from a coma and instantly do it.

Also- what strange pacing. Chloe also admits that she loves Daniel and blahblablovesmetoo? Not a fan of the characters or the story but it feels underwhelming. Like it's entirely setup to get Kate to go to Stefano for help, when really she should have been plotting with Victor to take Stefano's ass out, and so she should be going to Stefano to try and con him. That way when Vivian comes the four of them can play.

Thanks for posting!

Ooh- wait. Is Stefano gonna take Chloe and Daniel out? Or is he just gonna help keep Kate out of jail? It would be neat if he killed them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply