Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Videos: Sony Celebrates Carly's Return!
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:43 PM (1,111 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Posted Image

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/specials_detail_3970.html

She's coming back to Salem! Carly, aka Katerina Von Leuschner. When she was here before, she married Victor - and Bo - discovered she had a son and was buried alive. Watch our clips - a new one every two weeks - to learn more about this intriguing character.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I'm glad their promoting her return.

KathyRon

Happy for the Carly fans. Not that excited myself! I would much rather have some of our vets like Marlena, John, Steve, Kayla, Jack & Jen or Tony & Anna back instead! Now THAT would be exciting! :rockon: Also, not a fan of the interloper storyline for Bo & Hope! :frustration: Can't understand why they couldn't come up with a more original storyline than the same ole same ole for the last vet couple on this show! :shithitfan:

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I am sorry to say this but i have to disagree with you i am happy to see carly back on days of our lives and to be honest i dont see john and marlena and steve and kayla and jack and jennifer and tony and anna the are never coming back to the show.one more thing i cant wait to see bo and carly in scenes together.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Sep 10 2009, 12:11 PM.

KathyRon

CynthiaHaskins1
Sep 10 2009, 12:09 PM
Hi!,I am sorry to say this but i have to disagree with you i am happy to see carly back on days of our lives and to be honest i dont see john and marlena and steve and kayla and jack and jennifer and tony and anna the are never coming back to the show.one more thing i cant wait to see bo and carly in scenes together.
No problem! It's o.k. to disagree with me! :D Like I said before. I am really happy for the Carly fans. I just am not one of them!

oldschoolfan

I am glad for Carly fans and I watched and will watch for updates, but it is too bad that they didn't promote some of the other actors that have returned and since left the way that they are promoting Carly's return. Sounds like they are putting most of thier eggs in one basket in the hopes that she will jack the rating way up, but IMO that isn't going to happen.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

That clip just reminded me how much I can't stand RKK!!!

Harmony233

fancyface78
Sep 10 2009, 06:34 PM
I hated him too.I don't know why but they changed Bo personality when RRK was playing Bo.His Bo actually made Lawernce seem like prince charming lol.

nml1808

KathyRon
Sep 10 2009, 11:32 AM
Happy for the Carly fans. Not that excited myself! I would much rather have some of our vets like Marlena, John, Steve, Kayla, Jack & Jen or Tony & Anna back instead! Now THAT would be exciting! :rockon: Also, not a fan of the interloper storyline for Bo & Hope! :frustration: Can't understand why they couldn't come up with a more original storyline than the same ole same ole for the last vet couple on this show! :shithitfan:
Agree completely! I didnt necessarily mind Carly (certainly liked her better than the Billie character) for Bo while Hope was not in the picture.... but as a die hard Bo & Hope fan I can see this is going to simply be another break-up only to see them get back together in a few years time when sad Carly will leave town (oh wait..... sorry... no...that was Billie!). Is it just me or does this entire storyline look like it is headed for the Bo/ Billie/ Hope triangle Mark2??

When knews of CCs return broke TPTB & even Crystal Chappel herself made out that Carlys return was not going to involve Bo & Hope or be used as a way to break up the only remaining super-couple on the show. In saying all this, I am actually glad B&H have a story line. I am SO sick of the monotone teens! Im guessing this is another lame attempt to create some drama for B&H so they get a front burner storyline.

And unfortunately, while I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the return of the vets you mentioned (my all time fav's besides B&H!), I think the actors playing them were treated so badly when they were fired that I doubt they would ever return....even if someone with half a brain that has any power asked them... and who could blame them.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 10 2009, 07:39 PM
fancyface78
I hated him too.I don't know why but they changed Bo personality when RRK was playing Bo.His Bo actually made Lawernce seem like prince charming lol.
Oh I think it was the "actor" who changed Bo's personality....when he went back to Another World, he was the same way!! Ugh!!

Harmony233

fancyface78
Sep 11 2009, 12:22 AM
Harmony233
fancyface78
Oh I think it was the "actor" who changed Bo's personality....when he went back to Another World, he was the same way!! Ugh!!
Well yeah thats true.He always seemed angry and was always snarling out his lines.There has to be problems when so many people have issues with working with him.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 11 2009, 06:52 AM
fancyface78
Sep 11 2009, 12:22 AM
Harmony233
fancyface78
Well yeah thats true.He always seemed angry and was always snarling out his lines.There has to be problems when so many people have issues with working with him.
You're right..he always did seem angry!! And condescending. The only character I could ever tolerate him as was Sam Fowler...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply