Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo: Week of 9/14; One Woman's Rampage Is About To Take Another Victim !
Topic Started: Sep 11 2009, 12:15 PM (1,064 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Raspberry

Thanks for the clip RHI, this one is a little hard to watch, as they kill off another core character.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I agree.

I hate the way this storyline has gone and the way it made Patty Jane such a cartoon. It also drives me crazy that they are killing off Colleen, they could have had her study or teach art overseas to get away from the online video embarrassment and etc.

Raspberry

ICAM, it would have been better, if they had taken that route with Colleen's character, rather than killing her off. Once again eliminating a core character and the rich history that she has on the show. At the rate they are killing vets off, there isn't going to be much left to care about on this show.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

BOO! I hate this, I'm about to tune out of Y&R for awhile. Nothing on this show, is worth watching anymore.

pnelsen

As a newbe to Y&R (been watching less than a year) I think it is so well written. I don't think Patty is a cartoon character. I think she is a sad manipulated person who had a huge breakdown. As for Colleen, I personally know nothing about her, but I too hate to see long time vets killed off. I agree, they should probably send her somewhere.
All in all, I think this show is great.
By the way, I am coming from leaving "Days of our Lives" after 20 years. That show shouldn't even be on tv by comparison. It is soooo poorly written and directed. ==== Just my opinion.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I'm disgusted by this crap storyline!! Colleen had so much potential as a character!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply