Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of September 14th; Everything is always more colorful in Salem
Topic Started: Sep 11 2009, 09:52 PM (1,203 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soccerandtvgirl

Can someone please explain what happened? I can't see it. Many thanks.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

soccerandtvgirl
Sep 11 2009, 10:40 PM
Ok short n to the point version is Lucas n company are standing around and he says Chloe is waking up. Then Dan tells Kate she's busted and we see her knock him in the head with something from behind. Brady tells Nicole it's about to bust wide open. But no Safe or Ejole with the exception that Brady is talking to Nicole.

soccerandtvgirl

tiffany8053
Sep 11 2009, 11:05 PM
soccerandtvgirl
Ok short n to the point version is Lucas n company are standing around and he says Chloe is waking up. Then Dan tells Kate she's busted and we see her knock him in the head with something from behind. Brady tells Nicole it's about to bust wide open. But no Safe or Ejole with the exception that Brady is talking to Nicole.
Thanks so much. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I thought it was a much better promo! I really liked the end, with the "players" of the week featured in that close up shot!
Good job DAYS!

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

It was one of the better promo clips I've seen except no Safe or Ejole.

leah09
Member Avatar

I loved it!! Very well done :rockon:

Thanks, Angie!

Manda1

soccerandtvgirl
I found it on you tube.

Edited by ☼ Jinx ☼, Sep 12 2009, 03:49 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This is how they should do the promos, featuring more than just one story. Now if we could go back to 30 second promos it would be even better.

Also, it sounds like a new narrator, yes?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

A very different promo especially the ending. Cool. Doesn't give too much info though. Chloe waking up should be interesting though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That was a great promo! This must be what Crystal Chappelll was referring to when she kept making references to the new promos, which I'm shocked we haven't see anything promoting her return to the show. She comes back in like three weeks. DAYS needs to start promoting the hell out of this.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 12 2009, 05:01 PM
That was a great promo! This must be what Crystal Chappelll was referring to when she kept making references to the new promos, which I'm shocked we haven't see anything promoting her return to the show. She comes back in like three weeks. DAYS needs to start promoting the hell out of this.

This was tweeted by Judie Henninger who works for the Days promo dept in regards to the Bo/Hope/Carly promos .

https://twitter.com/heyjude14

Quote:

I'll let you all know what sites you can go on to see Bo/Carly/Hope promo and interview pieces...promo starts 9/14 Let you know Friday

Quote:

The following websites will have the Bo Hope Carly promos and interviews MSN, AOL, Yahoo, TV.com...I will get more specific on Monday.

Quote:

Bo Hope Carly promo will not be on the nbc.com site until 9/25...it is exclusively running as a media buy on various websites
Edited by dc cubs, Sep 12 2009, 05:14 PM.

Can403

Wow, what a lame promo.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

daysknowitall
Sep 11 2009, 11:05 PM
soccerandtvgirl
So, we see Kate hit Daniel over the head from behind and he falls on the floor, knocked out. Isn't this the exact same thing that is supposed to happen to Rafe via Meredith? Why would they do the exact same thing in two different story lines?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply