Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 21st; *UPDATED 9/20*
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 01:07 PM (7,823 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Kate learns the price of Stefano's help.
-Brady and Arianna cross paths.
-EJ confesses to Nicole.
-Meredith hides from Sami.

**UPDATED 9/11**

National Enquirer Spoilers

-Chloe asks Father Matt for advice about Daniel.
-Lucas blames Maggie for his woes.
-Hope informs Bo that she's leaving with Ciara.
-Kate and Stefano get married.

**UPDATED 9/15**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of September 21:

Chloe turns to Father Matt for advice about Daniel.

Lucas blames Maggie for his woes.

Nathan questions Philip about his interest in Melanie.

Melanie urges Philip to accept Kate as she is.

Hope informs Bo she is leaving with Ciara.

T tells Chad that he would make a horrible father.

Thursday September 24:
Kate and Stefano marry!

Friday September 25:
Brady blurts out that Nicole's secret is out.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 9/16**

SOD Spoilers
- Kate learns the price of Stefano's help.
- EJ makes a confession to Nicole.
- Meredith hides from Sami.

SOW Spoilers
-EJ makes a confession to Nicole.
-Melanie is torn between Nathan and Phillip.
-A drunken bender lands Lucas in the hospital.
-Brady questions Arianna about their breakup.

Can't Miss: Monday, September 21st
Hope tells Bo she is leaving town with Ciara.

**UPDATED 9/18**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 21st
Stefano helps Kate get rid of evidence; Daniel tries to get to Chloe; Hope tells Bo she and Ciara are leaving town; Nathan is released from jail.

Tuesday, September 22nd
Roman thinks someone helped Kate conceal her crimes; Victor confronts Kate; Daniel vows to protect Chloe; Philip asks Melanie what's going on with her and Nathan; E.J. makes a confession to Nicole.

Wednesday, September 23rd
Daniel asks Chloe to live with him; Kate makes a revelation to Victor; Philip confronts Kate; Roman catches on to Stefano's plan.

Thursday, September 24th
Philip tries to stop the wedding; Will watches over his father; Arianna confronts Brady; Sami almost catches Meredith with Rafe.

Friday, September 25th
Kate has a fantasy about Daniel; Daniel proposes to Chloe; Lucas wakes up in the hospital; Nicole and E.J. enjoy their trip; Arianna makes a revelation to Brady.

**UPDATED 9/19**

CDN TV Gude Spoilers

Monday
Stefano and Kate share some interesting news; Hope and Ciara leave town; Philip helps Melanie get out of jail.

Tuesday
Kate worries that Stefano hasn't been able to hide her crime; EJ confesses to Nicole that he only married her because she was pregnant.

Wednesday
Chloe is released from hospital and moves in with Daniel; Roman realizes that Kate is being blackmailed into marrying Stefano.

Thursday
Will calls Maggie when Lucas passes out drunk; Sami tries to find Arianna so she can locate Rafe.

Friday
Daniel proposes to Chloe after hearing about Kate's marriage; Lucas' loved ones confront him about his drinking.

**UPDATED 9/20**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 21st
Hope tells Bo she's leaving town for a while with Ciara; Stefano helps Kate, and she finds out the price she is expected to pay; Lucas gets arrested for assault; Maggie warns Nathan of Melanie's infatuation with Philip.

Tuesday, September 22nd
Chloe turns to Father Matt for advice about Daniel; Philip gets angry at Brady for turning suspicion on Kate; Brady wonders if Philip is interested in Melanie; Nicole makes plans for Paris and continues to try to convince EJ to move away for good.

Wednesday, September 23rd
Chloe is able to leave the hospital; Philip confronts Kate about her plans with Stefano; Lucas gets drunk, and confronts Maggie in the park, blaming her for his woes; T tells Chad that he would make a horrible father.

Thursday, September 24th
Melanie urges Philip to accept Kate as she is; Kate and Stefano get married; Sami nearly catches Meredith with an unconscious Rafe; Maggie tells Will he has to find a way to forgive his dad; Arianna confronts Brady at the pub.

Friday, September 25th
Brady blurts that Nicole's secret is out; Lucas wakes up in the hospital; Kate has a fantasy about Daniel, but wakes up with Stefano; Maggie and Sami talk to Lucas about going into a treatment facility; Brady runs into Arianna with Troy.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TBLFanGirl
Member Avatar

EJ confesses? That he still loves Sami? Gawd, I hope so. Thats what Im rooting for.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't know what else he would have to confess. He hasn't committed any crimes lately has he? At least not any that Nicole wouldn't already know about.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Maybe he confesses he's know about the switch for weeks. Now that would be some fantastic writing! I hope he did know that way Rafe can bash his head or even try out that Colt 45 on him.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tiffany8053
Sep 9 2009, 01:25 PM
Maybe he confesses he's know about the switch for weeks. Now that would be some fantastic writing! I hope he did know that way Rafe can bash his head or even try out that Colt 45 on him.
Not likely. It looks like Rafe is going to be a little tied up with Meredith for the next while. Here's hoping it's forever. :lol:

samixxx
Member Avatar

-EJ confesses to Nicole.

Thanks for the spoilers, would be an interesting twist if Ej was connected to Meredith's reappearance. Why hide from Sami? Maybe it's at the Dimansion and doesn't want Sami to know she is connected to Stefano. :shrug: Anyway, sounds exciting.

Mason
Member Avatar

Please God, let this involvement with Stefano be a segueway into a storyline for Kate that's not total crap...I'm ready for this Daniel/Chloe thing to be nothing but a bad memory.

valerie

even if Ej confession is to tell nciole that he still in love with sami that is his promblem because sami not in love with him she only loves rafe that it her true soulmate safe forever

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

It looks like things are going to get real interesting for one of my favorite characters, Kate! I wonder if she is going to take Stefano up on his offer to marry him to get herself out of trouble. I knew this proposal storyline was not over yet, they just had to built up to it like having Kate get into some kind of trouble and need Stefano to get her out of it. I knew he was just sitting back waiting for his chance to propose and leave Kate in a position where she has to say YES!!!! This is going to be very interesting to see. :omg: If Stefano really loves Kate why is he blackmailing her into marriage? She should marry him because she wants to not because he makes her.

I am SO SICK :puke: of this Daniel and Chloe crap. I HATE CHLOE!!!!!! As far as I am concerned she could have stayed in that damn coma forever. How can Daniel propose to her isn't she married to Lucas. :drunk: This entire storyline makes me want to take up drinking ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!

Edited by Virgo Twins, Sep 9 2009, 02:48 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

We are getting closer and closer to Carly's return..Can't wait..

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OK,BORING.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Zzzz. Where are Carly and Vivian?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Boring. I want more of myJustin/Hope/Bo stuff. *sigh*

Marian

Maybe EJ confesses to Nicole that if he'd known that Sami was pregnant too, he wouldn't have proposed to Nicole. They touched on it once when in bed (when he had that dream of Sami and Sydney), so it wouldn't be too far fetched that he'd come back to that convo...

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Maybe EJ confesses to Nicole that Sydney is not his, but Mia's ( or so he thinks). I read where Chad and he have a talk-- could be the reason. I think, deep down, Nicole knows that he has feelings for Sami. The problem is Sami doesn't have feelings for him. She loves Rafe and will go looking for him,hopefully with the help of Ari and Brady.

Marian

EJ wouldn't 'confess' that he thinks Sydney is Mia's. A confession implies that HE did something or felt something that he hasn't shared with her... That's why I'm inclined to think it's a confession that links to his initial marriage proposal. I'm not saying that he'll say that he's STILL in love with Sami, just that back then, he would have chosen to continue pursuing Sami.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I doubt it's him knowing Sydney is Mia. If that were the case the spoiler would read more like EJ tries to strangle the life out of Nicole.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 9 2009, 01:31 PM
tiffany8053
Sep 9 2009, 01:25 PM
Not likely. It looks like Rafe is going to be a little tied up with Meredith for the next while. Here's hoping it's forever. :lol:
Yeah he'll be Meri"deaths" prisoner but we all know how soulmates can just get a vibe about the other half. So I have no doubt that Sami will come and save the day and rescue Rafe, she might even have a little fun with him while he's tied up :boobs: Meanwhile we're sure to get more of Ej pushing the stroller around. Ej really needs to get a story cause his character is so lame since Rafe came to town. He could at least try to run down someone with the stroller :sleep:

LovingDays

where are the daily spoiler

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I think it might be he finds out about her miscarriage....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply