Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 21st; *UPDATED 9/20*
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 01:07 PM (7,927 Views)
ejamirules
Member Avatar

I just want the truth to come out and the baby switch Storyline to be Over with It's been dragging on way too Long... :blah: :blah: :sleep: :sleep: :frustration:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

ejamirules
Sep 11 2009, 03:52 PM
I just want the truth to come out and the baby switch Storyline to be Over with It's been dragging on way too Long... :blah: :blah: :sleep: :sleep: :frustration:
Amen, and pass the offering plate.

I think all fans are in agreement (EJAMI's, LUMI's, & SAFE's), lets end this thing.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers

-Chloe asks Father Matt for advice about Daniel.
-Lucas blames Maggie for his woes.
-Hope informs Bo that she's leaving with Ciara.
-Kate and Stefano get married.

Mason
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hope informs Bo that she's leaving with Ciara.

Here we go again...

Quote:

Kate and Stefano get married.

Yeeeees! I love this spoiler!

Manda1

Angie79
Sep 11 2009, 08:29 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

-Chloe asks Father Matt for advice about Daniel.
-Lucas blames Maggie for his woes.
-Hope informs Bo that she's leaving with Ciara.
-Kate and Stefano get married.
So won't kate and Stefano getting married make EJ, Lucas and Philip brothers? :lol: :lol: And EJ's ex-lover his Step Mother? :puke:
Just one big happy family :popcorn:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I love that EJ once boinked his step mother! I hope they put in a little dig in regards to that. EJate was pretty hot! LOL!

I think I will just LOVE Stefano and Kate! I am very excited about this...and I wonder if it ties in any way to the baby reveal. Kate hates Sami! OR if the gods like me, Kate and EJ will face off over Stefano's empire and wealth. Lots of potential!

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

I think Ej in Kate should hook up again. Now those 2 were perfect 4 each other.

Nicole Walker

That avatar is hilarious.

ntsh69

I'm sick of Hope....And really, Is there a cop in Salem worth anything. She was totally worthless during the whole Dean/Justin fight. I kept waiting for her to zap into cop mode, but nooo, she just stood there. When she finally moved she got knocked out....whatever!

kitkat
Member Avatar

Where are the freaking daily spoilers?????

I think this is the week Rafe goes poof!

EJ and Rafe, no wonder EJ hates Rafe, still the man Sami calls 'Grace's father no matter what EJ thinks', and this comes from her own mouth on September 14th. When it comes to what Sami has with Rafe, has had, will have.... EJ can't touch that. It's a place in Sami's heart & soul EJ will never occupy, IMO.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

kitkat
Sep 12 2009, 07:06 AM
Where are the freaking daily spoilers?????

I think this is the week Rafe goes poof!

EJ and Rafe, no wonder EJ hates Rafe, still the man Sami calls 'Grace's father no matter what EJ thinks', and this comes from her own mouth on September 14th. When it comes to what Sami has with Rafe, has had, will have.... EJ can't touch that. It's a place in Sami's heart & soul EJ will never occupy, IMO.
ITA, Sami n Rafe are the real deal. They hit the nail on the head when they came up with Rafe. These 2 are electric! They put me in mind of Jack n Jennifer / Steve n Kayla mix. Love the way Sami defends Rafe to Nicole almost as much as I loved it when Sami told Ej that if Rafe wants to be Johnny's father that he'll be that too! With all the spoilers out and little of it is about Sami, Rafe and Ejole, I'm thinking this is gonna be an extreme 2 weeks for them. I can't wait!
Long live SAFE!
Toot!Toot!

Kailyn

why doesn't Bo tell Hope to go ahead and leave but not with his daughter shes welcome to march her butt out of the house but not with his daughter. for some reason Hope thinks this child is only hers. and again shes putting her sefishness in front of anyone elses needs including Cierra's because Hope is again willing to uproot her child and take away her security to make her point. yes we get it Hope your mad then I say take your angry self out of Salem and let Bo live the rest of his life in peace. Hope is a heck of a Mother isn't she?

Chelikins
Member Avatar

EJ and Kate made me sick.. I hope never to visit that again. Stefano and Kate.. can't wait to see what kind of trouble the stir up. EJ and Philip brothers.. lol! ohh.. yea.. even though Kate is marrying Stefano she will NOT let nothing happen to her children. So EJ and Phillip's fighting will have to end. And if EJ and Sami get back together.. EJ will be having to move out becuase there is NO WAY Sami would live with Kate..!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Chelikins
Sep 12 2009, 12:43 PM
EJ and Kate made me sick.. I hope never to visit that again. Stefano and Kate.. can't wait to see what kind of trouble the stir up. EJ and Philip brothers.. lol! ohh.. yea.. even though Kate is marrying Stefano she will NOT let nothing happen to her children. So EJ and Phillip's fighting will have to end. And if EJ and Sami get back together.. EJ will be having to move out becuase there is NO WAY Sami would live with Kate..!
Now THAT would be something worth watching..........Stefano, Kate, EJ & Sami all under the same roof!!!

aimees76
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 12 2009, 02:13 PM
Chelikins
Now THAT would be something worth watching..........Stefano, Kate, EJ & Sami all under the same roof!!!
No it wouldn't. I DO look forward to watching Stefano, Kate, EJ and NICOLE living under the same roof, though. :D

jeter2684
Member Avatar

aimees76
Sep 12 2009, 06:11 PM
JANALH
Chelikins
No it wouldn't. I DO look forward to watching Stefano, Kate, EJ and NICOLE living under the same roof, though. :D
ej, nicole, stefano and kate will be so funny to watch :applause:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

aimees76
Sep 12 2009, 06:11 PM
JANALH
Chelikins
Hmm...I doubt EJ and Nicole will be living under the same roof with each other for much longer. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kate and Stefano getting married? Whoa.

Didn't Stefano try to put a hit on Lucas when he was in jail?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Sep 12 2009, 08:07 PM

No, but he did put a hit out on Philip last spring and Kate still hates him for it. Hey, no one ever said it was going to be a happy marriage... which only adds to the entertainment factor, really.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

IMissAremid
Sep 12 2009, 08:07 PM

Yep - he did. When Lucas was in jail for shooting EJ Stefano sent Carmine in to off him...until EJ showed up to stop it. Good memory - I had almost forgotten that!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply