Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 21st; *UPDATED 9/20*
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 01:07 PM (7,919 Views)
shawndbrady1981

omg its perfect for kate and stefano to marry..perfect...vic and stefano enemies, vic will kick kate out she will live with stefano and be trapped in the marriage, which will be perfect.and then enters vivian..who vied for stefanos attention all along...i can not wait for all this.. i just watched an old episode where lucas met stefano for the first time and thought stefano was one of the coolest guys but man hes gonna flip a lid about this one now.. i wonder if nicole is still gonna be around when kate moves into the mansion!! it would be awesome for sami and ej to get back together though and have her move in and then vivian say, stay at the dimera mansion and have all those fiesty women in the same house..i cant wait
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

aimees76
Sep 12 2009, 06:11 PM
JANALH
Sep 12 2009, 02:13 PM
Chelikins
Sep 12 2009, 12:43 PM
EJ and Kate made me sick.. I hope never to visit that again. Stefano and Kate.. can't wait to see what kind of trouble the stir up. EJ and Philip brothers.. lol! ohh.. yea.. even though Kate is marrying Stefano she will NOT let nothing happen to her children. So EJ and Phillip's fighting will have to end. And if EJ and Sami get back together.. EJ will be having to move out becuase there is NO WAY Sami would live with Kate..!
Now THAT would be something worth watching..........Stefano, Kate, EJ & Sami all under the same roof!!!
No it wouldn't. I DO look forward to watching Stefano, Kate, EJ and NICOLE living under the same roof, though. :D
Ummm, not likely since Nicole's house of cards is about to crumble around her!! ;) Time for a much needed change, and I think Stefano, Kate, EJ, & Sami could just fit the bill!! :rockon: That would be daytime tv worth watching!!! Throw Auntie Viv in the mix and things could really get interesting!!! :P

kitkat
Member Avatar

daysknowitall
Sep 12 2009, 08:16 AM
kitkat
Sep 12 2009, 07:06 AM
Where are the freaking daily spoilers?????

I think this is the week Rafe goes poof!

EJ and Rafe, no wonder EJ hates Rafe, still the man Sami calls 'Grace's father no matter what EJ thinks', and this comes from her own mouth on September 14th. When it comes to what Sami has with Rafe, has had, will have.... EJ can't touch that. It's a place in Sami's heart & soul EJ will never occupy, IMO.
ITA, Sami n Rafe are the real deal. They hit the nail on the head when they came up with Rafe. These 2 are electric! They put me in mind of Jack n Jennifer / Steve n Kayla mix. Love the way Sami defends Rafe to Nicole almost as much as I loved it when Sami told Ej that if Rafe wants to be Johnny's father that he'll be that too! With all the spoilers out and little of it is about Sami, Rafe and Ejole, I'm thinking this is gonna be an extreme 2 weeks for them. I can't wait!
Long live SAFE!
Toot!Toot!
When the classic couples left the only real romantic couple was Bo & Hope (whcih the writers are now trying to destroy), then something happen a couple who others discovered were attracted to each before they did, popped upon the screen. They have the feel of romance that was missing in the younger age group. Not pizzazz maybe, and someone would say not chemistry, I would disagree, but Romance--they may not be fire and ice, but they butt heads like two that are hot for each other. He drives her crazy and she does the same. He rescued her heart and she stole his, talk about a theif.

The week of the 14th & the 21st will be their week to shine, IMO, maybe not together but definitely seperately-- even though I can't wait for the dream.

They are the next Jack and Jennifer. Jack was a bad boy with a good heart who tried to do the right thing for her no matter what it cost even their relationship (sound familiar?). Jennifer was no angel that never put up with any of his crap but loved him no matter what he did.

By the way Sami would never really live in the same house with Stefano, she might gain one child but she would loose two more.

shaw
Member Avatar

kitkat
Sep 13 2009, 12:47 AM
daysknowitall
kitkat

EJ and Rafe, no wonder EJ hates Rafe, still the man Sami calls 'Grace's father no matter what EJ thinks', and this comes from her own mouth on September 14th. When it comes to what Sami has with Rafe, has had, will have.... EJ can't touch that. It's a place in Sami's heart & soul EJ will never occupy, IMO.
ITA, Sami n Rafe are the real deal. They hit the nail on the head when they came up with Rafe. These 2 are electric! They put me in mind of Jack n Jennifer / Steve n Kayla mix. Love the way Sami defends Rafe to Nicole almost as much as I loved it when Sami told Ej that if Rafe wants to be Johnny's father that he'll be that too! With all the spoilers out and little of it is about Sami, Rafe and Ejole, I'm thinking this is gonna be an extreme 2 weeks for them. I can't wait!
Long live SAFE!
Toot!Toot!
When the classic couples left the only real romantic couple was Bo & Hope (whcih the writers are now trying to destroy), then something happen a couple who others discovered were attracted to each before they did, popped upon the screen. They have the feel of romance that was missing in the younger age group. Not pizzazz maybe, and someone would say not chemistry, I would disagree, but Romance--they may not be fire and ice, but they butt heads like two that are hot for each other. He drives her crazy and she does the same. He rescued her heart and she stole his, talk about a theif.

The week of the 14th & the 21st will be their week to shine, IMO, maybe not together but definitely seperately-- even though I can't wait for the dream.

They are the next Jack and Jennifer. Jack was a bad boy with a good heart who tried to do the right thing for her no matter what it cost even their relationship (sound familiar?). Jennifer was no angel that never put up with any of his crap but loved him no matter what he did.

By the way Sami would never really live in the same house with Stefano, she might gain one child but she would loose two more.
Jack and Jen. Nobody can be them. That is why Safe will not work because they are just not finding their fit and plus they are boring oh sorry forgot something BORING. They are going to put Lucas and Sami back together. They were original and frankly perfect for each other. There is also no way they are putting Ej and Sami together sorry again I was looking for the hell freezing over smilie. Anyway all this is stuff is just filler cause I am waiting for the real deal although it will be quite entertaining to watch.

aimees76
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 12 2009, 07:33 PM
aimees76
JANALH
Chelikins
Sep 12 2009, 12:43 PM
EJ and Kate made me sick.. I hope never to visit that again. Stefano and Kate.. can't wait to see what kind of trouble the stir up. EJ and Philip brothers.. lol! ohh.. yea.. even though Kate is marrying Stefano she will NOT let nothing happen to her children. So EJ and Phillip's fighting will have to end. And if EJ and Sami get back together.. EJ will be having to move out becuase there is NO WAY Sami would live with Kate..!
Now THAT would be something worth watching..........Stefano, Kate, EJ & Sami all under the same roof!!!
No it wouldn't. I DO look forward to watching Stefano, Kate, EJ and NICOLE living under the same roof, though. :D
Hmm...I doubt EJ and Nicole will be living under the same roof with each other for much longer. :)
Hmmm .. K. But I doubt even more that EJ and Sami will be living under the same roof together, ever. But let's not count Nicole out completely just yet ... have we forgotten the lack of a pre-nup? Perhaps we will get bitchy Nicole back just in time to refuse to leave the house ... who knows? I just don't think there is anything to indicate that Nicole will be out on her ass, and Sami will be moving in to take her place. Especially considering Sami hates EJ's guts and she is currently fawning all over Rafey boy.

But thats all beside the point. I, personally, would find Nicole, Kate, Ej, and Stefano MUCH more entertaining. Actually, we could even scrap EJ from the whole scenario, and just give us some scenes with Nicole, Kate, and Stefano in the same house ... not that would be fun. :D EJ is normally just wallpaper anyway. :P

daisy132

shaw
Sep 13 2009, 06:59 AM
kitkat
Sep 13 2009, 12:47 AM
daysknowitall
kitkat

Long live SAFE!
Toot!Toot!

Jack and Jen. Nobody can be them. That is why Safe will not work because they are just not finding their fit and plus they are boring oh sorry forgot something BORING. They are going to put Lucas and Sami back together. They were original and frankly perfect for each other. There is also no way they are putting Ej and Sami together sorry again I was looking for the hell freezing over smilie. Anyway all this is stuff is just filler cause I am waiting for the real deal although it will be quite entertaining to watch.
Lumi has been replaced by Safe. Lucas by Rafe. Bryan by Galen. Lucas has been resorted to being almost as popular as Roman and soon to be exiled to rehab. I hate it too, but the Passsions crew is the "in" crowd right now. In Tomlin's words, out with the old, in with the new. I hate what this show has become!!

Safe is definitely not working for me, but it's what they will continue to force feed us with if we choose to continue watching. I used to be able to get the day-ahead show in Canada, but the channel dropped the show.....
Edited by daisy132, Sep 13 2009, 01:30 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ LMAO about Sami moving in the Dimera mansion. Chicky just told the biggest lie of her life to SAVE her baby from the evil Dimeras...excuse me, Stefano. ;) Don't think she'll be moving back in there...even if she is with EJ.

And Aimee...it might be interesting if Nicole loses her baby, for her to pull out that inner bitch against the EJ we know and love, and use her lack of prenup to remain in the mansion and close to Sydney. I doubt she will cower to EJ now that she has nothing to lose.

Unless AZ's maternity leave dictates her to leave, in which case they could put EJ with Sami as a third wheel in the Safe relationship (God help us!)...cuz I really don't see what other love interest Rafe could be having except with Arianna, and we all know that his big Emily secret will be nothing but a misunderstanding.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Sep 13 2009, 01:34 PM
Unless AZ's maternity leave dictates her to leave, in which case they could put EJ with Sami as a third wheel in the Safe relationship (God help us!)...cuz I really don't see what other love interest Rafe could be having except with Arianna, and we all know that his big Emily secret will be nothing but a misunderstanding.
Yeah, I see no reason to think Sami and Rafe are ending permanently as a couple any time in the near or even not-so-near future. I mean, they're broken up right now, presumably to reunite once Rafe tells her that her baby is actually alive and/or whatever the non-deep, non-dark secret about Emily is. If they were going to be ended why not just end them now? I have to assume the entire point of having Rafe be super genius to figure out the baby reveal is to strengthen Safe as a couple.

On another note, are they just keep a super tight lid on spoilers? We have almost nothing for the week of 9/21 still (but thanks for posting what there is, Angie!). I wonder if they're battening down the hatches because of the Alamains' returns and also trying to keep some surprises in the baby switch reveal.
Edited by Paxton, Sep 13 2009, 02:03 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

aimees76
Sep 13 2009, 12:07 PM
SocRMum1
Sep 12 2009, 07:33 PM
aimees76
JANALH

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Hmm...I doubt EJ and Nicole will be living under the same roof with each other for much longer. :)
Hmmm .. K. But I doubt even more that EJ and Sami will be living under the same roof together, ever. But let's not count Nicole out completely just yet ... have we forgotten the lack of a pre-nup? Perhaps we will get bitchy Nicole back just in time to refuse to leave the house ... who knows? I just don't think there is anything to indicate that Nicole will be out on her ass, and Sami will be moving in to take her place. Especially considering Sami hates EJ's guts and she is currently fawning all over Rafey boy.

But thats all beside the point. I, personally, would find Nicole, Kate, Ej, and Stefano MUCH more entertaining. Actually, we could even scrap EJ from the whole scenario, and just give us some scenes with Nicole, Kate, and Stefano in the same house ... not that would be fun. :D EJ is normally just wallpaper anyway. :P
I never said that I expect to see
Quote:

Sami will be moving in to take her place
I have to think it would be a cold day in hell before Sami would willingly move back in to the DiMansion...particularly if Stefano is living there. And I don't think Nicole will be moving out anytime soon - even as EJole implodes. The bits and pieces we've gotten from Corday and Co. indicate to me that EJ will hate her, but he won't sending her packing. Presumably because he'll think they have to have the appearance of being together in order to hold on to Sydney. However, once EJ finds out the Sydney truly is his daughter - with Samantha - all bets are off for Nicole. In fact, I won't be surprised at that point to see Nicole run like hell with Sydney - with EJami in hot pursuit. But that's just my guess as to what might play out. Personally I hope I'm wrong on that last part - the sooner that baby is back in the arms of her biological mother the happier I will be.

No doubt the pre-nup will come in to play at some point - but EJ's a lawyer. And given all the Nicole has done I have to believe that once the truth is known the lack of a pre-nup won't be that big an issue. In fact, Nicole will be lucky to stay out of jail - fighting for EJ's money probably won't be at the top of her priority list.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Paxton
Sep 13 2009, 02:01 PM

On another note, are they just keep a super tight lid on spoilers? We have almost nothing for the week of 9/21 still (but thanks for posting what there is, Angie!). I wonder if they're battening down the hatches because of the Alamains' returns and also trying to keep some surprises in the baby switch reveal.
I agree - it does seem they are keeping a tight lid on things for some reason. Last time I remember it being this 'quiet' on the spoiler front was when Grace died. Had it not been for the extra - the reality TV guy - we likely wouldn't have known much at all before that unfolded. My guess is they are buttoning down on the details of what happens as EJ finds out Nicole deceived him about the miscarriage.

lagirl

The only thing wrong with Stefano and Kate getting married is that he should be marrying Nicole.

lagirl

It appears that whichever way Sami goes she can not escape Kate. With Lucas there is Kate and if she is with EJ there will be Kate. Go figure Kate must be Rafe's mother. jmo

Alligato
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 13 2009, 04:11 PM
the sooner that baby is back in the arms of her biological mother the happier I will be.

Why, so she can ship her off to Europe for a visit with the grandparents? LMAO!

Say what you want about Nicole's motives, she has been pretty attached to Sydney and has showed more interest in her one baby than Sami did with any of her three.
I still don't understand why Salem Days doesn't have the secret nanny that everyone sends their kids to...makes much more sense than the sending the twin toddlers off on a plane alone to visit with the recovering grandfather and piss poor mother/grandmother.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 13 2009, 05:54 PM
SocRMum1
the sooner that baby is back in the arms of her biological mother the happier I will be.

Say what you want about Nicole's motives, she has been pretty attached to Sydney and has showed more interest in her one baby than Sami did with any of her three.
I still don't understand why Salem Days doesn't have the secret nanny that everyone sends their kids to...makes much more sense than the sending the twin toddlers off on a plane alone to visit with the recovering grandfather and piss poor mother/grandmother.
Or the idea that EJ and "fatha' would ever be okay with Johnny jetting out of the country to spend time with Marlena and John. :lol: But what are you gonna do? :shrug: These writers make zero attempt at anything that resembles continuity - that ridiculous plot point is more of the same.

And while I agree that Ari Z has done a great job in her scenes with the babies I just can't get past the fact that Nicole willingly, knowingly has stolen Sami's baby and is doing everything in her power - and with the help of her father in law - to make sure it stays that way. It would be very different if Nicole was somehow unaware, as well - but she knows full well that baby isn't hers and stood quietly by while Sami and EJ grieved the loss of what they believed was their daughter. That's pretty unforgivable in my book, regardless of how much I like the character or the actress.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 13 2009, 06:31 PM
Alligato
SocRMum1

Or the idea that EJ and "fatha' would ever be okay with Johnny jetting out of the country to spend time with Marlena and John. :lol: But what are you gonna do? :shrug: These writers make zero attempt at anything that resembles continuity - that ridiculous plot point is more of the same.

And while I agree that Ari Z has done a great job in her scenes with the babies I just can't get past the fact that Nicole willingly, knowingly has stolen Sami's baby and is doing everything in her power - and with the help of her father in law - to make sure it stays that way. It would be very different if Nicole was somehow unaware, as well - but she knows full well that baby isn't hers and stood quietly by while Sami and EJ grieved the loss of what they believed was their daughter. That's pretty unforgivable in my book, regardless of how much I like the character or the actress.
I agree SocRMum, on all counts. I don't have alot of faith in these writers to make much sense with the current storylines, much less how they explain the absense of the little ones.

As far as Nicole goes, I do agree that what she's done SEEMS unforgivable, but you and I both know how tptb can turn those things around. And short of AZ wanting to spend time with her new baby, I think theyll find a way to "redeem" her. And, really, I'm glad. I think AZ is an exceptional actress, and if they'll write Nicole true to character........I know I'm asking alot................things could get really interesting.

I just really wish tptb would start doing some research on CHARACTERS and write their storylines accordingly!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 13 2009, 06:31 PM
Alligato
SocRMum1

I think that AS said it in an interview about no matter who's child it was (Mia's or Sami's), Sami was grieving for the daughter she thought was hers. No matter if she does find out that Grace was Mia's, it won't heal the pain of losing a child that she raised.
So I don't think Nicole could have done anything when she was watching EJ and Sami grieve.
Sami was grieving over the loss of her daughter she raised from birth.
EJ was grieving over the fact that Sami hated him enough to deny him his daughter even on her deathbed. I really think that hurt him just as much as Grace's death.
Nicole had no control over any of those emotions.

And technically, Sami "stole" EJ's baby from him and did everything in her power to made sure it stayed that way and stood quietly by so EJ couldn't grieve his loss. Yet, she has been forgiven and even praised by almost everyone, and even EJ is able to chat with her without killing her.

Switching the babies was pretty psycho on Nicole's part, but the term "unforgivable" just shouldn't be used in a soap opera. :)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Maybe I should clarify...I didn't say unredeemable - just unforgivable. I have a hard time looking past what Nicole has done - and is still doing - despite how much I like the character and love the actress. In fact, the only reason I think I like the character at this point is because I do love Ari Z. She's fantastic.

So despite what everyone else has done, at least for me, Nicole's deception is the pinnacle in this story. I think Sami's reasons for hiding the baby from EJ were lame - I've always thought that. So I don't make excuses for her on that score. And the fact that she was willing to allow another man to illegally adopt and raise the baby makes me want to throw things at my TV screen...still. I know that Sami loved Grace as her own and finding out the truth isn't going to change that. But she'd have never, ever been put in the position to grieve for this child had Nicole not stolen hers. It's that simple.

And as for EJ and his grief - I disagree that Nicole could not have done anything there. In fact, I think if there was going to be any shot at EJ forgiving Nicole for what she's done she blew her chance by not coming forward and telling EJ the truth immediately after Sami told him that Grace was his. In the midst of his shock, anger and grief at what Sami did to him Nicole could have shared the truth and I could have bought that EJ would have wound up feeling grateful to Nicole. I think he would have definitely still been pissed at first - but as angry as EJ was at Sami, I could totally have seen him taking the news and keeping Sydney from Sami as retaliation - basically doing to her what she did to him, allowing another mother to raise their daughter. But Nicole let him grieve, has stood by and watched him focus on all of this anger and rage, and not only didn't tell him the truth - but defended Sami to him. She has befriended Sami in an effort to save her own ass, continues to lie to EJ and sneak around and is now plotting to get him to leave the country permanently but STILL refuses to tell him the truth. I will be interested to see how the handle EJ finding out about the miscarriage and Nicole's reaction to that. My guess is she's going to keep right on lying to him...now allowing him to believe he's lost two daughters (her baby she miscarried and Grace) with the potential of losing Sydney, too, if the truth comes out. But in fact, she will still know that EJ's daughter is living with him - and has been all along.

Love Ari Z. Really like the character of Nicole most of the time. But I don't see 'forgiveness' in the cards from her for a whole lot of people - particularly Sami and EJ.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Here is one undeniable fact, the fall spoilers say 'Sami wants Rafe back' we haven't see it yet so it is yet to come. What we see past that, is part of days future.

I think it will be more like this Rafe comes back after his disappearance tells Sami and they go to find Sydney. EJ is told by his dad, he goes to get his 'actual' daughter. And Sami, Rafe & EJ end up in Europe or whereever together looking for Sydney. But I think Sami & Rafe will know but not have contact with EJ and EJ will know but not contact Sami. What happens when they get her, who knows?

I meant, by the way, they have similarities of Jack & Jennifer, as well as a few other couples, and romance. And every lie Rafe has ever told Sami, seems to eat him up inside, the same cannot be said for EJ.
Edited by kitkat, Sep 14 2009, 12:03 AM.

ntsh69

I'm sure tptb can find a way to redeem Nicole in everyones eyes if they want to....Worked with Lexie. :rolleyes:

kitkat
Member Avatar

I think we might see Sami feel sorry for EJ loosing another daughter when he is misinformed. But I also think she'll feel sorry for Nicole, realizing Nicole lost that daughter too. What EJ suggested is what happened to Nicole, she gave birth to a little girl, and it was taken away from her never for her to see again. Yes, she died, but she did not get to hold her, she never got to bury her... how cruel is that. Will EJ feel for her in anyway, will he care at all what drove her to this place.

She did a very horrifically terrible thing concerning Sydney and Grace, but a very bad and monumental thing happened to her too. I'm not defending her in the least, I just bringing up a point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply