Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 21st; *UPDATED 9/20*
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 01:07 PM (7,830 Views)
angmc
Member Avatar

kitkat
Sep 20 2009, 03:14 PM
. I love her at the convent saying 'what am I doing hiding out?" and telling herself she is the problem and not Rafe. That he's earned her trust already. I know people that have problems with Rafe have problems with her saying that, but that's from her own mouth. And the fact is he's bent over backwards for her, and did everything she ever asked him to do, maybe not ordered but definitely asked.
Seriously??? :shame: It's Sami's fault that she's asking Rafe about Emily's death and he won't tell her??? She dies under mysterious circumstances and Sami has no right to ask him about this? Especially when he's living with her children and she barely knows him?? :huh1: :wow:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lagirl

I wonder how Rafe missed the Kate welcome wagon when he came to town.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

lagirl
Sep 20 2009, 07:49 PM
I wonder how Rafe missed the Kate welcome wagon when he came to town.
Well guess an old pro like Kate can even see,thats dullsville..you know that slow montone,flat personality!!Kate has taste at least!! :wink:

Kailyn

I am loving Kate shes the best crazy this shows had in awhile. her and stephano paired up should be really crazy especially with Vivian on her way back . I hope the cat hair flys over Rudalpho.lol. Lauren plays Kate coming unraveled so well. I am also hoping Hope never comes back to Salem but I'm sure she will because her lot in life is to make Bo grovel at her feet.

samixxx
Member Avatar

kitkat
Sep 20 2009, 03:14 PM
samixxx
Sep 19 2009, 02:14 PM
Sami tries to find Arianna so she can locate Rafe.

Thanks for the spoilers Angie. I have been looking forward to seeing Lindsay and Alison scenes.
Your banner had to be one of the most beautiful banners I've seen. This Sami-Rafe moment was beautiful, and beautifully performed. The tenderness of the scene was just excellent. Can't wait to see Sami stand up to Lucas and tell him to straighten up. I think we're fixing to see a tough yet not mean Sami emerge. I love her at the convent saying 'what am I doing hiding out?" and telling herself she is the problem and not Rafe. That he's earned her trust already. I know people that have problems with Rafe have problems with her saying that, but that's from her own mouth. And the fact is he's bent over backwards for her, and did everything she ever asked him to do, maybe not ordered but definitely asked.
Thank you. IA wonderfully done all around, very romantic and loving. :wub:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Great post!!! I , too, thought the scenes with Sami and Rafe were sweet and touching and wonderfully played by both actors. That 2nd dream scene was the best -- so tender with each other. Loved the fact that even when Sami said she was afraid to tell the dream outloud for fear it wouldn't come true, Sr. Claire said, "but what if it could?" And then started talking about miracles and angels.
I think Sami finally realizes that she make a mistake in not trusting Rafe all along and being so skeptical with taking other people's word for things instead of Rafe's. She now understands what he meant by losing faith in him. He has never given her reason to do that.

I know people have said that Rafe should have been upfront with Sami about everything, but let's not forget that EJ wasn't upfront with her either. He came to Salem telling her he was EJ Wells the British race car driver. He forgot to mention that he was really EJ Dimera, the son of Stefano who had been brought to Salen for one purpose-- to find a Brady woman and impregnate her. That didn't come out for like 7 months after he came.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Sep 23 2009, 08:03 AM
I know people have said that Rafe should have been upfront with Sami about everything, but let's not forget that EJ wasn't upfront with her either. He came to Salem telling her he was EJ Wells the British race car driver. He forgot to mention that he was really EJ Dimera, the son of Stefano who had been brought to Salen for one purpose-- to find a Brady woman and impregnate her. That didn't come out for like 7 months after he came.
Right...and look how well that turned out for him. :huh:

So are you saying that because EJ wasn't upfront with her in the beginning, it's good that Rafe isn't either? :unsure:

Nicole Walker

Yeah but we know Rafe isn't a psycho. The majority of yall already know that the whole Emily mystery will end up being lame.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 23 2009, 09:28 AM
magicsteacher

So are you saying that because EJ wasn't upfront with her in the beginning, it's good that Rafe isn't either? :unsure:
No, I am not saying that at all!!! I am just bringing up the fact that a lot of people bring up Rafe's being less than forthcoming with Sami about his past, but that EJ was the same way and that seems to be OK. Although we don't know the reason for Rafe not being totally upfront yet, we do know that the reason EJ wasn't was b//c Stefano didn't want Sami or anyone to know he was a Dimera at first and what his sole purpose in Salem was to be. I am not saying either man was right.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Sep 23 2009, 10:42 AM
Yeah but we know Rafe isn't a psycho. The majority of yall already know that the whole Emily mystery will end up being lame.
That is true. I think whatever is at the center of Rafe's past won't be a big deal and will have more to do with Ari than him.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 23 2009, 11:53 AM
SocRMum1
Sep 23 2009, 09:28 AM
magicsteacher

No, I am not saying that at all!!! I am just bringing up the fact that a lot of people bring up Rafe's being less than forthcoming with Sami about his past, but that EJ was the same way and that seems to be OK. Although we don't know the reason for Rafe not being totally upfront yet, we do know that the reason EJ wasn't was b//c Stefano didn't want Sami or anyone to know he was a Dimera at first and what his sole purpose in Salem was to be. I am not saying either man was right.
Great Post Magic!!!
I had all but forgot about Ej lying to Sami! Kudos for remembering that one!

michelle
Member Avatar

The difference is that Sami was not in a serious relationship with EJ when he first came to town. She only knew him as a handsome, famous race car driver who came to Salem and lived across the hall. EJ didn't owe her anything!

As for Rafe, She is (or was at the time) in a relationship with Rafe, living together, raising her brood, saying ILY's, when she asked for the truth about his past and he flat out refused to tell her.

Uh, if the man I loved refused to tell me anything about an old fiance that died in his car on the day they were to get married...I sure as hell would question it and him. And if he refused to tell me anything???

Buh bye.

Livie

We have a big difference here. I think Sami has decided to trust Rafe. He has given her many reasons to have trust in him. So for her to give him the benefit of the doubt in this is not surprising. I am giving EJ and Rafe a 50-50 shot at being the man Sami decides to be with. That is because Sami does have a deep seated need for EJ that may or may not be best for her. Sort of like the Nikki and Victor relationship from Young and Restless. EJ and the kicking of Sydney out with Nicole is going to give Rafe the opening not to tell Sami what he knows. BUT I think he may work on Nicole to let Sami adopt Nicole, as well as Mia and Chad. Now that secret would be explosive if EJ finds out, and with Stefano knowing, the crux will be, will Stefano reveal his treachery in order for EJ to find out and want his daughter back, or will Stefano fear losing EJ if he confesses.

I also agree whatever his secret is, it has to do with Adrianna and her drug linked past.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply