Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview, 9/29 issue
Topic Started: Sep 15 2009, 01:37 PM (1,869 Views)
Ellie

Credit: SON

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
Tom Pelphrey on ATWT Role
AMC Move Update: Who Will Stay, Who Will Go?
[AMC is planning to make a collective statement at a later date on the topic. According to SOD's sources, these are the actors remaining with the show for certain: Eakes, Egan, Ehlers, Goldin, Knight, Luner, Mathison, Turner, Young; they're hearing Kaye declined a relocation package, his contract ends this coming March; and Minshew is not expected to to make a permanent cross-country move, but remains under contract to ABC.]
GH Nups: Here Comes the Jackal
ATWT: Jack Is Onto Damian
DAYS: Kate Marries Stefano
OLTL's Todd/Tea Wedding Spoiler
B&B's Stephanie Has a Stroke
Dance Encounter on AMC [Dude, Erica "flushes" Annie, lol]

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW
OLTL: The Verdict Is In
Y&R: Kay Learns Jill's Secret
DAYS: Daniel Proposes to Chloe
GH: Olivia Dumps Johnny

EDITORS' CHOICE: The Namesake, AMC
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Scott Evans (Fish, OLTL)

The ATWT Returns; Alexandra Chando returns as Maddie and first airs on 9/24. Mark Collier return as Mike for a big November Sweeps story. Paul Leyden returns for an extended stay in November as well - as Simon. Parros returs as Ben in November, too.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm shocked that Kate actually marries Stefano, this is exciting for me..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

GL should of gotten a final cover.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pikki123
Member Avatar

no more nikki and the prictor, that relationship has sail long time ago. victor needs to die. dumb amd lazy writers at Y&r

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

It's nice that Kate marries the man who tried to kill her son twice not six months ago. Even for a soapy marriage of convenience that seems far-fetched to me, particularly when it's to get own ass out of hot water somehow for trying to kill the woman who cheated on her other son. I am having trouble following this formula:

Woman Who Cheats On Son: Deserves Death
Man Who Tries to Kill Other Son: Okay to marry as long as you have a reason.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Sep 15 2009, 02:24 PM
I'm shocked that Kate actually marries Stefano, this is exciting for me..
Desperation will make you do anything.Serves her right to get stuck in a loveless marriage

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Holy Crap! Kate and Steffy marry!...ok, I might tune back in just to see that. lol So we will call this new couple State?!

peaches179

Zzzzzz. Thanks, Ellie! :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Paxton
Sep 15 2009, 02:45 PM
Woman Who Cheats On Son: Deserves Death
Man Who Tries to Kill Other Son: Okay to marry as long as you have a reason.
LMAO, Pax! You are trying to make sense of this show!

Dragon - what about Stefanate? Kafano?

Ana75
Member Avatar

How in the heck can Daniel propose to Chloe. Is she not still married to Lucas?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

LOL since when has Chloe being married to or engaged to Lucas mattered to Dr. Dirty?

I wonder if Lucas just leaves Chloe to go on his bender and she feels "free" to carry on as before.

Kate stuck with old Steffy...LOLOLOL.

I presume the cover story is another misleading SOD red herring. EB is not leaving Y&R that I have heard. I hope the story as to why Nikki has been missing makes sense.

thanks Ellie!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply