Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler:Casey Deidrick (Chad) Tweet
Topic Started: Sep 15 2009, 08:38 PM (1,891 Views)
LovingDays

http://twitter.com/ScuseCaseyd/status/3990877826

Off for some much needed frozen yogurt with my @mollydollyy :)) had some good scenes with Justin(Wally Kurth) today! He's awesome!!

http://twitter.com/ScuseCaseyd/status/4009555650

EJ just grabbed my ear!!! Not cool:-P

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

God, I wish Chad could turn out to be one of Justin and Adrienne's kids. Could you possibly get "Chad" out of Alexander, Joseph, Victor or Jackson? Hell, with these writers, they'll probably just say Justin and Adrienne had another child named Chad, but no one ever mentioned, ala Nathan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Glad Justin is still around, i'm really enjoying him..I'm pleasantly suprised the writers have been using Wally Kurth so much since his return..

Keith
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 15 2009, 08:44 PM
God, I wish Chad could turn out to be one of Justin and Adrienne's kids. Could you possibly get "Chad" out of Alexander, Joseph, Victor or Jackson? Hell, with these writers, they'll probably just say Justin and Adrienne had another child named Chad, but no one ever mentioned, ala Nathan.
Considering his full name is Chad Petersen, its unlikely, unless something led to one of them being taken away/lost and forming a new identity. Teenage runaway? But yeah, its a straws-grasping moment, I'd say.

dooldooldool

DrewHamilton
Sep 15 2009, 08:44 PM
Thank goodness the insanity of everyone being related to one another appears to have ended. If done properly, the "Peterson" family could be a nice new family to interact with in Salem.

The four wayward Kiriakis-Johnson dudes can always pop up when a "new" young crowd is needed.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Cool! I can't wait to see those scenes. :) I'm glad he gets to work with Wally. I would love it if Chad turned out to be one of Justin's boys. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Never crossed my mind until now, but I bet Chad goes to Justin for legal advice after he discovers Sydney is "his and Mia's daughter."

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 15 2009, 10:15 PM
Never crossed my mind until now, but I bet Chad goes to Justin for legal advice after he discovers Sydney is "his and Mia's daughter."
I thought of that too. It would make perfectly good sense. Either way I can't wait for the Justin and Chad scenes. :)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

@scusecaseyd , Allison Sweeny, Ari_Zucker , and James Scott are waiting patiently for @galengering to show up for dry-block!!!

http://twitpic.com/i7kej

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wholly Crap! JS is looking all kinds of smoldering hot in the shot! He is looking at me like he wants me to rip his shirt off!

The pic is kind of funny, actually! Thanks for sharing!

pixiedust

Damn James is hottt! Beautiful blonde ladies! Could Chad be anymore stalkerish,serial killerish looking???

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG, Arianne has gained so much weight. I guess pregnancy will do that, eh? ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply